Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,445 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Become An Irokotv Dealer Today And Earn Big!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Become An Irokotv Dealer Today And Earn Big!!! (6802 Views)

Become An Irokotv Dealer. Own Your Time And Earn At Your Own Pace. / Admob Self Clicking Beginners Guide.... Earn Big / IROKOTV Voucher Codes 3 Months ₦ 1,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become An Irokotv Dealer Today And Earn Big!!! by peterpaker: 4:17pm On Apr 28, 2018
it's real! it's fresh!! it's out of this world!!!

Become an IROKOTV DEALER and start earning big.

To partake in this kindly read through the procedure below:

The first step is to complete our Dealer Interest form: http:///irokotvdealer

*Break Down of the deal*
Here, you'll own your own IROKOtv business. To get started, you'll need to register for the Basic (N50,000) or Gold (N100,000) Package, and we are giving 40% discount to the first 100 persons that register. You don't need a shop, all you need is your android device. After registering, you'll be given posters, flyers, tshirts and a 32GB memory card containing 500+ movies/series etc.

What you'll be doing is educating people about IROKOtv and convincing them to subscribe on our platform. For you to be a customer on IROKOtv, you'll need to subscribe for our plan which is N3,000 for a whole year, and for each sale you make, you'll be paid N1,000 commission.

Another way to make profit from this is that you will charge your customers N20 for each movie you send to them, this goes entirely to your own pocket.

You can have a chat with us on Whatsapp via this number 09074288624

Don't miss this opportunity!!!

For additional information you can also visit our dealer website for more information: dealers.irokotv.com
Re: Become An Irokotv Dealer Today And Earn Big!!! by DonBenghazi(m): 1:03pm On Jun 11, 2018
Nigerians should register with N50,000 for a business that hasn't broken the market?? And invest their money in uncertainty? Lol y'all seriously joking. You guys need a new business manager.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Meet Ramesh, The Billionaire Barber Who Drives Rolls Royce / How Can I Get A Loan Using My Bsc/nysc Certificate As Collateral. / I Want To Create A Bulk Sms Site.what Do I Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.