Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,868 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

A Word Of Advice For Soccer Bettors. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / A Word Of Advice For Soccer Bettors. (705 Views)

Best Source For Soccer Prediction.( Daily 3 Odds) / Bet9ja Booking Rules For Soccer / Why Juju Doesn't Work For Soccer Gamblers But Work For Yahoo Boys??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Word Of Advice For Soccer Bettors. by Clever660: 5:35pm On Apr 28, 2018
Dont play running ticket.dont accumulate plenty games.dont give winnings against those dat are on relegation zone(no. 18-20 for table).dont give away winning.dont fear odds...explanations as follows.,when u play a running ticket,it will enter 4rm beggining but cut 4 final day.because d game u give winning b4, on dat final day odd will increase and the game u give wining will draw or even loose.if u accumulate,it is just like killing many bird with one stone.it is very hard.focus on 3-5 games to get 3 or 2 odds and play.those on relegation always draw but d bookies deceive us by giving them big odds.example is this liverpool stoke.they draw.who know dat d game will draw? nobody.they alway7 like to draw or win.last time westbrom win man u.home always have advantage,so give win to home.last time i double chance shalke 04 for away but hamburger win them.fearing of odd make u to chose team with lesser odd and they will fail u.

1 Like

Re: A Word Of Advice For Soccer Bettors. by delishpot: 5:38pm On Apr 28, 2018
Sounds like rocket science in my head o. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: A Word Of Advice For Soccer Bettors. by Kylekent59: 5:39pm On Apr 28, 2018
Clever660:
Dont play running ticket.dont accumulate plenty games.dont give winnings against those dat are on relegation zone(no. 18-20 for table).dont give away winning.dont fear odds...explanations as follows.,when u play a running ticket,it will enter 4rm beggining but cut 4 final day.because d game u give winning b4, on dat final day odd will increase and the game u give wining will draw or even loose.if u accumulate,it is just like killing many bird with one stone.it is very hard.focus on 3-5 games to get 3 or 2 odds and play.those on relegation always draw but d bookies deceive us by giving them big odds.example is this liverpool stoke.they draw.who know dat d game will draw? nobody.they alway7 like to draw or win.last time westbrom win man u.home always have advantage,so give win to home.last time i double chance shalke 04 for away but hamburger win them.fearing of odd make u to chose team with lesser odd and they will fail u.

So because liverpool drew you came up with this. We'll let me add to it
It's true shaa, just like buriam united that drew against relegation team and they played 0-0
Re: A Word Of Advice For Soccer Bettors. by kenlinzo(m): 6:24pm On Apr 28, 2018
Clever660:

True talk... it really help and guarantees win if you know how to manage ur games
Re: A Word Of Advice For Soccer Bettors. by Clever660: 10:07pm On Apr 28, 2018
I am saying all this 4rm experience.i have experience it all.to add insult to injury benfica lose against tondela.i have learn my lesson sha...

1 Like

Re: A Word Of Advice For Soccer Bettors. by Clever660: 10:14pm On Apr 28, 2018
Almost all the games dat draw are lesser odds.e.g monaco, liverpool, wolves,empoli and benfica that lost to 23 odds.A word is enough 4 d wise.

1 Like

Re: A Word Of Advice For Soccer Bettors. by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 10:27pm On Apr 28, 2018
Kylekent59:

So because liverpool drew you came up with this. We'll let me add to it
It's true shaa, just like buriam united that drew against relegation team and they played 0-0
clever660

when West Brom won Newcastle I wasn't surprised

The teams in relegation zone play with the mindset of " we've got nothing to loose "

Strasbourg also drew with OGC nice

OGC nice had to come from behind to salvage a draw

Southampton are also in the relegation zone

I knew they would win doubled with the fact that they were at home

it seems like double chancing teams in relegation zone is now a safe bet depending on the team they play against

(1) (Reply)

Neurologist Deliver Chilling Warning Over Sir Alex Ferguson’s Health / Why Is David Luiz Not Playing For Chelsea? / FA Cup Final: Chelsea Ace Eden Hazard Fires Warning To Jose Mourinho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.