Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,444 members, 7,812,336 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Truck Carrying Gas Cylinders Explode In Edo State, Houses Burnt. Photos - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Truck Carrying Gas Cylinders Explode In Edo State, Houses Burnt. Photos (31103 Views)

'Mama Put' Causes Fire Outbreak In Enugu Park, Bus Burnt (Photos, Video) / Magodo Phase 1, Isheri-oke, Ojodu-berger, Lagos State Houses From #40m For Sale / Stop Putting Gas Cylinders Inside Kitchens, Burns Expert Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truck Carrying Gas Cylinders Explode In Edo State, Houses Burnt. Photos by Okiajnr(m): 10:04pm On Apr 28, 2018
Thank God it rained yesterday after how many months. If not Ekpoma people will never use the water they bought with money to stop that fire.
Re: Truck Carrying Gas Cylinders Explode In Edo State, Houses Burnt. Photos by sapeleboi(m): 10:10pm On Apr 28, 2018
don't joke with Gas oooo
Re: Truck Carrying Gas Cylinders Explode In Edo State, Houses Burnt. Photos by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 28, 2018
Madukajohn:

Because am doing my own business and you wan put sand sand for my garri

Sorry, I apologized wink
Re: Truck Carrying Gas Cylinders Explode In Edo State, Houses Burnt. Photos by Malawian(m): 10:14pm On Apr 28, 2018
Edo State is about "One Main Road and Hundreds of appiam ways"

1 Like

Re: Truck Carrying Gas Cylinders Explode In Edo State, Houses Burnt. Photos by Mobsync(m): 10:15pm On Apr 28, 2018
Boyooosa:

Half hard, o ya face front.

I'm facing front already. Baba Wow.
Re: Truck Carrying Gas Cylinders Explode In Edo State, Houses Burnt. Photos by DannyMarvey: 10:18pm On Apr 28, 2018
dafeyankee:
Edo and witches sef.

Thank God Edo witches no see blood suck today.

Very stupid comment. What do you know about Edo? Must everything about Edo be witchcraft. The real witchcraft is people like you that Come to public to display stupidity.
Re: Truck Carrying Gas Cylinders Explode In Edo State, Houses Burnt. Photos by dafeyankee: 10:25pm On Apr 28, 2018
DannyMarvey:

Very stupid comment. What do you know about Edo? Must everything about Edo be witchcraft. The real witchcraft is people like you that Come to public to display stupidity.

One spotted.
Re: Truck Carrying Gas Cylinders Explode In Edo State, Houses Burnt. Photos by Finbarleo: 10:35pm On Apr 28, 2018
Boyooosa:

I know of Oba of benin, Oba of Edo I don't know

Hmmm
Re: Truck Carrying Gas Cylinders Explode In Edo State, Houses Burnt. Photos by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 28, 2018
drove past this place this evening and i was shocked to see this...
Thank God no causalities
Re: Truck Carrying Gas Cylinders Explode In Edo State, Houses Burnt. Photos by lonlytroy(m): 10:41pm On Apr 28, 2018
So they never still finish that road for ekpoma
Re: Truck Carrying Gas Cylinders Explode In Edo State, Houses Burnt. Photos by columbus007(m): 10:44pm On Apr 28, 2018
PRESENTATION:

Use the US number take work make you make money na
make him sa ishe first.
Re: Truck Carrying Gas Cylinders Explode In Edo State, Houses Burnt. Photos by Bamidele7603: 11:09pm On Apr 28, 2018
dafeyankee:
Edo and witches sef.

mumu u can never b civilized not until u believe things happen as a,result of fault or naturally
Re: Truck Carrying Gas Cylinders Explode In Edo State, Houses Burnt. Photos by NwaIgboBoy(m): 11:52pm On Apr 28, 2018
Any headlines that u see like "fire burnt" "prostitudes killed" "witches & wizards caught".

.......Read detials of it and u must find Edo
Re: Truck Carrying Gas Cylinders Explode In Edo State, Houses Burnt. Photos by Boyooosa(m): 12:22am On Apr 29, 2018
Mobsync:

I'm facing front already. Baba Wow.
When I mention face front, I mean mind your business.

1 Like

Re: Truck Carrying Gas Cylinders Explode In Edo State, Houses Burnt. Photos by Nobody: 12:58am On Apr 29, 2018
Ellabae:
Thank God no life was lost.
ur sure ..?
Re: Truck Carrying Gas Cylinders Explode In Edo State, Houses Burnt. Photos by lifenajeje(m): 2:00am On Apr 29, 2018
Re: Truck Carrying Gas Cylinders Explode In Edo State, Houses Burnt. Photos by Mobsync(m): 2:07am On Apr 29, 2018
Boyooosa:

When I mention face front, I mean mind your business.

I was minding my business until the noise of your siren started disturbing me. Please switch it off.
Re: Truck Carrying Gas Cylinders Explode In Edo State, Houses Burnt. Photos by k9ine(m): 4:24am On Apr 29, 2018
In your default disrespect for Oba Ewuare II, your well packaged ignorance did not let you know, and laziness did not make you read it in the post that this happened in Ekpoma.
The present-day Benin Kingdom does not include Ekpoma. It covers the entire Edo-South Senatorial District.

PRESENTATION:
The oba should be attending to this rather than doing world tour with edo people’s money he gets from the govt
Re: Truck Carrying Gas Cylinders Explode In Edo State, Houses Burnt. Photos by evansjeff(m): 6:03am On Apr 29, 2018
dafeyankee:
Edo and witches sef.

Are you okay? I doubt
Re: Truck Carrying Gas Cylinders Explode In Edo State, Houses Burnt. Photos by Nobody: 6:07am On Apr 29, 2018
k9ine:

The present-day Benin Kingdom does not include Ekpoma. It covers the entire Edo-South Senatorial District.

"The present day Benin Kingdom", what in hell are you talking about. The Oba is the Oba of the Kingdom of his ancestors !
That includes Ekpoma, Delta-state, Edo-state ...
Re: Truck Carrying Gas Cylinders Explode In Edo State, Houses Burnt. Photos by Boyooosa(m): 6:17am On Apr 29, 2018
Mobsync:

I was minding my business until the noise of your siren started disturbing me. Please switch it off.

You were not, if you were, what kept you busy then would have informed you that your future is brighter than that post and you would have done something more productive with your typing time. That was why I mentioned that you should just move on and pretend as if you did not even read my post...
Re: Truck Carrying Gas Cylinders Explode In Edo State, Houses Burnt. Photos by Nobody: 6:23am On Apr 29, 2018
k9ine:
In your default disrespect for Oba Ewuare II, your well packaged ignorance did not let you know, and laziness did not make you read it in the post that this happened in Ekpoma.

He still plays GodFather roles, So he should save them. Didn’t you watch Black Panther and how King Chitala wink was there to defend his nation? The Oba should do more than that, Benin is the place of ancient civilization Incase you don’t know.
Re: Truck Carrying Gas Cylinders Explode In Edo State, Houses Burnt. Photos by Wizaugpet(m): 7:03am On Apr 29, 2018
Hmmmm, Ankpa idem O... Nigeria don start to act War films
tongue
Re: Truck Carrying Gas Cylinders Explode In Edo State, Houses Burnt. Photos by Mobsync(m): 8:22am On Apr 29, 2018
Boyooosa:

You were not, if you were, what kept you busy then would have informed you that your future is brighter than that post and you would have done something more productive with your typing time. That was why I mentioned that you should just move on and pretend as if you did not even read my post...

I was minding my business. I swear, I was. It was just that the light and noise of your siren was just too disturbing.

I'm trying to pretend like it never happened but I get to think every comment as wow, wow, wow, even though it isn't so.

Baba wow.
Re: Truck Carrying Gas Cylinders Explode In Edo State, Houses Burnt. Photos by vicezet: 8:30am On Apr 29, 2018
Government should just put an end to local people selling gas ..total oil and gas stopped selling gas just because where they refill there gas is now surrounded by resendential people at apapa
Re: Truck Carrying Gas Cylinders Explode In Edo State, Houses Burnt. Photos by francisduru: 8:40am On Apr 29, 2018
Where are those people that picks iron as source of living?? See work oh
Re: Truck Carrying Gas Cylinders Explode In Edo State, Houses Burnt. Photos by Boyooosa(m): 9:34am On Apr 29, 2018
Mobsync:

I was minding my business. I swear, I was. It was just that the light and noise of your siren was just too disturbing.

I'm trying to pretend like it never happened but I get to think every comment as wow, wow, wow, even though it isn't so.

Baba wow.
Don't allow the siren to block your cochlea then since you can not deal with your ego

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Help Move Heavy Duty Equipment and Gen. From One Place To Another In Lagos / Concrete Floor Stamping In Lagos ( Nigeria) / Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.