Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

I Need Help With PGD In Canada - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Help With PGD In Canada (1611 Views)

PGD In Canada Or Masters In The UK / Diploma In Canada Or PGD In Science In Computing Ireland? / PGD In Office Technology And Management (2) (3) (4)

(1)

I Need Help With PGD In Canada by huzyboy: 10:34pm On Apr 28, 2018
Hi everyone. I studied Physics at my undergraduate level and I graduated with 2-2. I want to switch discipline to software engineering and I learned that I need to go through Post Graduate Diploma for that to happen which I am ready to do and I want to run the program in Canada. My question now is, how do I even start? I read post and articles on Undergraduate, Masters, and Ph.D. but nothing on PGD. Even with the posts I read, I still need a guide through this.

I'll be really happy if someone can put me through with the procedure to start. Thank you!
Re: I Need Help With PGD In Canada by justwise(m): 5:56am On Apr 29, 2018

(1)

Planning Travel To Rwanda For Business? Check Out These Landmark Buildings! / China Unveils World's Fastest Speed Train At 372 Miles Per Hour(Photos) / Bored In Brixton London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.