Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Chief Eya @ 38: The Eagle Has Landed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chief Eya @ 38: The Eagle Has Landed (331 Views)

"My Private Jet Has Landed In Nigeria" - Davido (Photo) / Williams Uchemba Rocks Super Eagle Jersey (photo) / Great Gorilla M'baku Of BLACK PANTHER Rocks The Super Eagle's Tracksuit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chief Eya @ 38: The Eagle Has Landed by chi2054real: 12:13am On Apr 29, 2018
“If I were an animal, I would be an Eagle”, said Jamie Foxx.
Eagles are the most idolized and prized among the birds of the air. It is their king in splendour, by consensus, mysticism and a king by strength and authority.
“I believe in reincarnation. In my last life I was a peasant. Next time around, I would like to be an Eagle who hasn’t dreamt they could fly? They are a protected species, too”, said Lee Trevino.
The above quote from Trevino gives us a lot of takeaways; but for the purpose of this work, I will discuss only one – and it is the fact that an Eagle does not dream of flying. But it then, flies when the time is ripe for it to do so.
Just as a lion does not learn to roar but roars when time dictates same, flying is an inbuilt and inherent trait of an Eagle. Royalty and power exude from its daily craving without it making a single effort.
“You can put wings on a pig, but you don’t make it an Eagle”, says William J. Clinton.
This is where I present to you, now “Chief Chinedu Eya”, who many years ago was commonly called “Chinedu” without Suffixes of either “chief” or “Honourable.”
He was born like every other Nigerian who never tested silver spoons and an inheritance of fat cash in Swiss accounts. Neither did he receive properties running into millions like most privileged Nigerians from his father.
Addressing his daughter a few days ago, during her birthday, Chief Eya broke down in tears, recalling how he passed through the thick and thin to emerge the force he has become today.
“13years ago, it was almost impossible to raise 4,000 naira to get you out from Hospital after you peacefully came into the world”, chief Eya narrated.
“Your dad was hungry so that you can now eat; Your dad was without shelter to put over your head; Your dad trekked miles to survive; Your dad kept several hours on his knees with God to settle your future; Your dad cried several Nights and took insults to save your dignity.”
That was chief Eya pouring his heart out in remembrance of yesterday when things were not looking like it.
His was a story couched in hard work, strong conviction, unfettered determination, unwavering courage, unflinching vision, undaunted sagacity and unruffled commitment.
Chief Eya’s story is a message of hope that whatever God has said must come to past, if we wary not. It is an inspirational message that God is able and all things possible through Christ.
Yet, there is one central message buried in the heart of his story – he never forgot he was an Eagle. So he retained his wings as a big bird, even in the midst of extreme difficulty.
“You cannot fly like an Eagle with the wings of a wren”, said William Henry Hudson.
Today, at 38: the Eagle has landed; blowing hot across Enugu North with very rich credentials – character, energy, philanthropy and human face.

At 38: Chinedu has a business conglomerate of Prices Gift platinum Ltd, R Mark Schmidt Consultancy Ltd and Eya. Ng Ltd.
He is also the National Convener of “Why it must be PDP in 2019” (WIMBPDP2019) as well as the state wide Initiator of “No Vacancy in the Lion Building, Gburugburu till 2023” and so many other ventures time will not permit us to mention here.

As chief Eya marks his 38 birthday on the 18th April, 2018, and as the pressure for him to declare for Senate continues renting the air, I can only wish him many more years ahead.
Gwiyi Solomon Is a Media Assistant to Hon. Chinedu Eya. He wrote from Enugu.

Read More>>>https://www.nigeriandailies.com.ng/2018/04/chief-eya-38-eagle-has-landed.html

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Singer,tosin Martins Referred To Africa As A ‘country’ (video) / [YOUNGEST CEO] Boluwatife, Wizkid's First Son Becomes A CEO / 5 Ways You Can Deal With Anxiety

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.