Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Aliyu Giwa: "How My Friend Was Set Up For Dumping His Cheating Girlfriend" - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Aliyu Giwa: "How My Friend Was Set Up For Dumping His Cheating Girlfriend" (16035 Views)

Lady Beaten By Boyfriend For Dumping Him After Sex / AAUA Student Set Her Ex-Boyfriend's Room On Fire For Dumping Her In Ondo / Kidnapper Abducts And Kills His Cheating Girlfriend In Rivers State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aliyu Giwa: "How My Friend Was Set Up For Dumping His Cheating Girlfriend" by Angelicka(f): 3:12am On Apr 29, 2018
A Lagos Police DPRO shared a story online of how his friend was set up after dumping his girlfriend who got pregnant for another man.

See screenshots below:

http://www.royaloya.com/2018/04/lagos-police-dpro-reveals-how-his.html?m=1

Aliyu Giwa
@aleeygiwa
·
I have an intriguing story to tell.
Watch for the thread around 10am.

But before then, I always hear that “MEN ARE SCUM”, are they?

A friend called me that faithful day, “Hello Aliyu, some Policemen stopped me, they have being searching me and inside my car for the past 20mins.
They didn’t find anything on me, but they insisted on taking me to their station.”

I said “Okay, please hand the phone to the most Senior Officer there” my friend: Oga, Please a Police Officer wants to talk to you sir.
The Police Officer: (at the back ground) who’s he?

My friend: Aliyu Giwa, Deputy PPRO Lagos State command.
The Police Officer (at the background): not talking to anyone till we get to the Police station. They hung up on me and seized his phone. So, I called back and asked him(my friend) which of the Police station?

He said “Ketu Police station”. In my words I said “okay, go with them will meet you there”.
I came through as usual, met him at the Police station (Ketu).
Me: “Baba how far now and how your side” we shook hands.
My Friend: Baba, I dey oh! Na your people oh!

Me: “Na our people joor!” Wetin happen bros?
This is where the main story started. According to him (My Friend), he just finished having a little meeting with his supposed to be wife’s brother based on some issues we were having lately (with his supposed to be wife),

so after our talk and all, he begged me to help drop off his friend whom i met with.I said no wahala! So I dropped him off when he got to his destination.Few second later after I dropped the guy I help at the bus-stop, i noticed something strange on the car seat & the floor mat !

Baba!behold,bullets!!!(abt 5 live bullets).So I stopped immediately to look for the guy,I couldn’t find him.Then what I did was to pack & throw them away.
In my mind I wondering what’s going on here! Just after driving for abt 3mins,I met the Police Officers who brought me here.

I just had to take a deep breath! “Hmmmm”
So I asked him did you tell them all this!
My friend: No, I didn’t ! Baba how now!
Me : Okay, let me hear from them.
So, I met with the Inspector (team lead) to ask him what the problem was.

Inspector: we suspect him to be an armed robber! Information reaching us.
At that point I was wondering if this wouldn’t put me in a mess! But I had to summon some courage in solving this issue! So asked the inspector did you find anything incriminating on him?

DPO : asked who’s the young man they brought to the station.
My friend: Sir!
DPO: what’s your name and where do you work?
My friend: my name is Teddy, I don’t live here(Nigeria), just got in from the state.
DPO: okay!

The DPO then asked the Inspector and his team what happened, then asked my friend too.
They all narrated their stories! The DPO then told the AO( admin officer) to take my friend to his office to enable him ask the Inspector and his team few confidential questions.

My friend left the DPO’s office. The DPO then asked the confidential questions he wanted to ask, and kaboom!! We figured it out that someone actually informed one of the Police Officer about my friend.

DPO : Okay, good someone gave you an information. Please call the informant and tell him to come around.
Sergeant: Okay sir.
He called the informant, good enough his phone was on speaker.
Sergeant: Hello!

Informant: Hello sir, “ sergi Oloye the turkey done lay egg?”
“For one corner, i just dey wonder which turkey wan lay egg? ��”
The DPO silently told the Sergeant “tell him(informant) to come around. The informant said he’s coming!
Let me just cut the long story short!

The informant didn’t come.
My friend was released on bail.
The DPO realized that the Inspector and his team were playing dirty. So he ordered for their arrest until the informant is available.

Fast forward the next day! The so call informant showed up! The DPO interrogated him and he confessed that “it was a setup but the inspector and his team ain’t aware of the fact that it was all planned up.”

He also mentioned that the guy in question (that’s my friends) wife to be is his friend and she wanted to deal with him.
DPO asked : why??
Informant: because he canceled their engagement which was supposed to hold next weekend.

Honestly I am trying to make this story as succinct as possible! I have got too many distractions; kindly pardon me for that. At the end of the day, the girl was apprehended and the guy (my friend) was invited.
The guy’s reasons for cancelling the engagement are that:

1. He rented and furnished an apartment where both of them will reside in whenever he is in Nigeria. (Which she lives in). To his utmost surprise, he caught her cheating with evidence in the said apartment.

Her response to his allegations was: ‘who knows what you are doing in USA as well?’

2. He further claimed that: He gives her one thousand dollars monthly for her upkeep when she claimed to be pregnant for him.

Few weeks before my coming back to Nigeria she claimed to have lost the pregnancy, yet, I was subjected to pay the hospital bills of about four thousand dollars. Long story short!

3. He realized that she had been lying to him and the pregnancy was never his. It was when she realized that we were getting married soon she had to terminate the pregnancy.

In her response, she said “Teddy you were not serious because you stopped giving me attention! You were always busy working and working ! So I felt you were not serious”

The DPO asked if that was why she acted in that manner?
The Lady replied that She had been engaged with another guy for whom She was pregnant. However,when Teddy became serious she had to fight the other guy she was engaged to and terminated the pregnancy she had for him.

Me I just dey my side dey observe. Abeg who be the original scum for here? Or when is it proper to call someone a scum?

Well, both the lady and the guy who framed my friend have been charged to court.

Have a great weekend fam!

https://mobile.twitter.com/aleeygiwa/status/990136218078863365

5 Likes

Re: Aliyu Giwa: "How My Friend Was Set Up For Dumping His Cheating Girlfriend" by Angelicka(f): 3:13am On Apr 29, 2018
Re: Aliyu Giwa: "How My Friend Was Set Up For Dumping His Cheating Girlfriend" by Nobody: 3:15am On Apr 29, 2018
Dis one tie wrapper ooo... Wat a world

7 Likes

Re: Aliyu Giwa: "How My Friend Was Set Up For Dumping His Cheating Girlfriend" by Greenbullet(m): 4:06am On Apr 29, 2018
Fear women, that's what my uncle told me last before he died.

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliyu Giwa: "How My Friend Was Set Up For Dumping His Cheating Girlfriend" by Nobody: 4:28am On Apr 29, 2018
I read all that and you didn't finish the story? I fucking hate what this site has become! Leclickleblowup angry
Re: Aliyu Giwa: "How My Friend Was Set Up For Dumping His Cheating Girlfriend" by Nobody: 5:13am On Apr 29, 2018
Halfpenny:
I read all that and you didn't finish the story? I fucking hate what this site has become! Leclickleblowup angry
Greenbullet:
Fear women, that's what my uncle told me last before he died.

1 Like

Re: Aliyu Giwa: "How My Friend Was Set Up For Dumping His Cheating Girlfriend" by KevMitnick: 6:19am On Apr 29, 2018
Wow...some people are very wicked. That is a family of wicked thugs.

8 Likes

Re: Aliyu Giwa: "How My Friend Was Set Up For Dumping His Cheating Girlfriend" by DiegoNakel(m): 6:45am On Apr 29, 2018
some people dont know how to move on with there lives.

2 Likes

Re: Aliyu Giwa: "How My Friend Was Set Up For Dumping His Cheating Girlfriend" by OgahBohz: 6:52am On Apr 29, 2018
HONESTLY U STILL DOUBT GETTING MARRIED !
Re: Aliyu Giwa: "How My Friend Was Set Up For Dumping His Cheating Girlfriend" by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:06am On Apr 29, 2018
Lazy Nigerian wife to be
Re: Aliyu Giwa: "How My Friend Was Set Up For Dumping His Cheating Girlfriend" by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 7:08am On Apr 29, 2018
Simple word.. forget about the time spent and move on
Re: Aliyu Giwa: "How My Friend Was Set Up For Dumping His Cheating Girlfriend" by QuotaSystem: 7:31am On Apr 29, 2018
With all these things happening it seems the season of going back to the village for wives is upon us.

These greedy disloyal bi**hes always want to eat their cake and have it. This is the height of wickedness. Despite everything he was doing for her she still cheated on him and ended up framing him with live bullets. What if he didn't know Aleey Giwa? Smh.

26 Likes

Re: Aliyu Giwa: "How My Friend Was Set Up For Dumping His Cheating Girlfriend" by olatpic(m): 8:31am On Apr 29, 2018
hmm..
Re: Aliyu Giwa: "How My Friend Was Set Up For Dumping His Cheating Girlfriend" by akum78: 5:03pm On Apr 29, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Aliyu Giwa: "How My Friend Was Set Up For Dumping His Cheating Girlfriend" by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:04pm On Apr 29, 2018
May such a thing never happen to my bluntboy.
Re: Aliyu Giwa: "How My Friend Was Set Up For Dumping His Cheating Girlfriend" by Olalan(m): 5:04pm On Apr 29, 2018
People can be so mean
Re: Aliyu Giwa: "How My Friend Was Set Up For Dumping His Cheating Girlfriend" by wiloy2k8(m): 5:06pm On Apr 29, 2018
Women
Re: Aliyu Giwa: "How My Friend Was Set Up For Dumping His Cheating Girlfriend" by Betakeshi: 5:09pm On Apr 29, 2018
shocked

1 Like

Re: Aliyu Giwa: "How My Friend Was Set Up For Dumping His Cheating Girlfriend" by balogundayo(m): 5:10pm On Apr 29, 2018
. Lord delete every spirit of Karashikas in my life... Amen...

See mumu hate...

11 Likes

Re: Aliyu Giwa: "How My Friend Was Set Up For Dumping His Cheating Girlfriend" by Sweetcollins: 5:10pm On Apr 29, 2018
@op Na you get that bakassi?
Re: Aliyu Giwa: "How My Friend Was Set Up For Dumping His Cheating Girlfriend" by Omeokachie: 5:11pm On Apr 29, 2018
Police is your friend fiend.

1 Like

Re: Aliyu Giwa: "How My Friend Was Set Up For Dumping His Cheating Girlfriend" by jeffizy(m): 5:12pm On Apr 29, 2018
Wicked souls abound.
Re: Aliyu Giwa: "How My Friend Was Set Up For Dumping His Cheating Girlfriend" by ednut1(m): 5:15pm On Apr 29, 2018
Men are scum

1 Like

Re: Aliyu Giwa: "How My Friend Was Set Up For Dumping His Cheating Girlfriend" by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 29, 2018
Hmm some women ehn can be dangerous. But then all these naija guys based overseas...a wetin stop una hooking up with a lady over dere. Must u always come back to naija to get a wife? Look, if u based overseas and u thinking of coming back to get a wife...chances of u ending up with a bad woman is very high and besides most of these jardon and Yankee guys abroad..dem wives in naija dey always dey sleep around. Since dhier guy no dey with dem to give dem d tin dey will be sleeping around with other men in naija. Best thing if u abroad just get a girl there and have peace of mind. If u must marry a nigerian girl dere are nigerian girls in the US and UK.no go dey give urself high blood pressure.

17 Likes

Re: Aliyu Giwa: "How My Friend Was Set Up For Dumping His Cheating Girlfriend" by BluntBoy(m): 5:15pm On Apr 29, 2018
AmazonTopaz:
May such a thing never happen to my bluntboy.

shocked

Thank you, my love grin

Jesus, that was wickedness of the highest order. shocked

1 Like

Re: Aliyu Giwa: "How My Friend Was Set Up For Dumping His Cheating Girlfriend" by Quality20(m): 5:16pm On Apr 29, 2018
City marriages or marriage to city girls is becoming something else
Re: Aliyu Giwa: "How My Friend Was Set Up For Dumping His Cheating Girlfriend" by northvietnam(m): 5:16pm On Apr 29, 2018
Honestly i'm begining to get scared... of Ladies
Re: Aliyu Giwa: "How My Friend Was Set Up For Dumping His Cheating Girlfriend" by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:18pm On Apr 29, 2018
BluntBoy:

shocked

Thank you, my love grin

Jesus, that was wickedness of the highest order. shocked
Hope your day is going fine and how are you?
Re: Aliyu Giwa: "How My Friend Was Set Up For Dumping His Cheating Girlfriend" by ednut1(m): 5:19pm On Apr 29, 2018
lefulefu:
Hmm some women ehn can be dangerous. But then all these naija guys based overseas...a wetin stop una hooking up with a lady over dere. Must u always come back to naija to get a wife? Look, if u based overseas and u thinking of coming back to get a wife...chances of u ending up with a bad woman is very high and besides most of these jardon and Yankee guys abroad..dem wives in naija dey always dey sleep around. Since dhier guy no dey with dem to give dem d tin dey will be sleeping around with other men in naija. Best thing if u abroad just get a girl there and have peace of mind. If u must marry a nigerian girl dere are nigerian girls in the US and UK.no go dey give urself high blood pressure.
they believe 9ja gals never open eye. Gals abroad know d laws der favour dem and wont hesitate to use it to thier advantage. As if the 9ja gals dem go bring no go open eye too

1 Like

Re: Aliyu Giwa: "How My Friend Was Set Up For Dumping His Cheating Girlfriend" by Abudu2000(m): 5:20pm On Apr 29, 2018
Oo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns Director For Allegedly Stealing N30m HIV/AIDS Funds / Four Oil Thieves Jailed In Port Harcourt. See Photos / Ecobank Customer Arraigned For Stealing N482m From Bank’s Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.