Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

BBNaija: "I Am Not A Bitter Person" — Cee-C, Keeps Mum On Ebuka & Kiss With Tobi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: "I Am Not A Bitter Person" — Cee-C, Keeps Mum On Ebuka & Kiss With Tobi (30065 Views)

Peruzzi Sex Video With Tobi, UNILAG Girl Leaks / BBNaija: Pasuma Reacts To Cee-C's Fight With Tobi / Masterkraft Photoshops His Head On Ebuka's Agbada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: "I Am Not A Bitter Person" — Cee-C, Keeps Mum On Ebuka & Kiss With Tobi by Evalistus: 7:33am On Apr 29, 2018
First runner-up in the just concluded Big Brother Naija, Cynthia Nwadiora, aka Cee C, tells TOFARATI IGE about her time in the house and her future plans

When did you decide to participate in Big Brother Naija?

A few weeks after I saw the advert on Instagram, I decided to attend the audition and I was successful.

Did you share your plans to participate in the reality show with your family?

No, I did not tell anybody.

How did they react when they found out you were going to be a housemate?

They know I have always wanted to be on TV, so they were not surprised about my decision. The fact that I made it into the house despite the large number of people that auditioned also impressed them.

What are some of the most important lessons you took away from the Big Brother House?

I learnt to live and let live. Also, adversities are opportunities for you to shine, so make the best of it.

If you were to go back into the house, what would you do differently?

I think I would be an older version of myself; this means I would be more mature.

Was your attitude part of your strategy to win the game?

I am always myself. Everything you saw in the house was real.

What do you regret doing while in the house?

I don’t have any regrets.

What’s the next stage for you?

This is a new environment, so I am trying to get used to it. I’m looking at the opportunities I have to know the ones to go for and make money. I hope to act and I’m also a music artiste.

Were you in a relationship before the competition?

No, I wasn’t and I never thought of finding love while in the house. I was there to play a game and I planned to do whatever it took to win.

If you could date one person in the house, who would it be?

Nobody. I wasn’t attracted to anybody in the house. As regards the kind of man I like, the God factor is very important. It also has to be someone who understands and loves me deeply.

You were reportedly mobbed at the airport when you got back to Nigeria. How was the experience?

We had just come out of the house and I didn’t know what to expect. We were just in the house doing our thing; we didn’t even know if people really watched us. However, the reception was overwhelming and I felt loved. It felt good seeing so many people rushing to say hi. As for the attack on me, when you have a large crowd, such a thing is inevitable; I think it was a mistake.

People are insisting that you knew Ebuka before the competition. What is your reaction to that?

I would rather not talk about that please.

What’s the greatest misconception that people have about you?

People think I’m a bitter person and I don’t even know what that means. I am not a bitter person in any way.

If you had won the competition, what were you planning to do with the prize money?

I would have used it to finance my MBA and film school education; I still plan to do that anyway.

How would you describe your personality?

I think I am a very strong person.

What’s the reaction of your family to your behaviour in the house?

They were happy to see me. They have not told me that they were not happy with anything I did in the house.

You shared a kiss with Tobi in the house. How did it feel?

I don’t want to answer this question too.

SEE MORE PHOTOS HERE>>>> http://www.savannahgist.com/2018/04/29/my-family-not-unhappy-with-my-behaviour-in-big-brother-naija-cee-c/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: "I Am Not A Bitter Person" — Cee-C, Keeps Mum On Ebuka & Kiss With Tobi by juanjo2: 7:41am On Apr 29, 2018
in case this news moves to FP... Man U 4-0 Arsenal

26 Likes

Re: BBNaija: "I Am Not A Bitter Person" — Cee-C, Keeps Mum On Ebuka & Kiss With Tobi by kolafolabi(m): 9:01am On Apr 29, 2018
Tobi na bad guy

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: "I Am Not A Bitter Person" — Cee-C, Keeps Mum On Ebuka & Kiss With Tobi by itspzpics(m): 11:48am On Apr 29, 2018
Why will dey b happy
Re: BBNaija: "I Am Not A Bitter Person" — Cee-C, Keeps Mum On Ebuka & Kiss With Tobi by LesbianBoy(m): 12:39pm On Apr 29, 2018
Did I just read Cee C hopes to act and be a.....

Music artiste? shocked shocked

Ayemi temi bami grin grin grin grin grin

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: "I Am Not A Bitter Person" — Cee-C, Keeps Mum On Ebuka & Kiss With Tobi by LesbianBoy(m): 12:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
Meanwhile...

Cee C dey lie sha o cheesy cheesy

How can she say she was not attracted to anybody in the house. She loved Tobi so much but they were not just compatible.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: "I Am Not A Bitter Person" — Cee-C, Keeps Mum On Ebuka & Kiss With Tobi by clitlicker: 1:50pm On Apr 29, 2018
she said: " tobi if you are a woman will you date yourself?" cheesy

this megalomaniac that feels she is better than anybody. this just prooves that it important to be blessed with looks, if it was khloe that was behaving like her im sure she will have zero fans.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: "I Am Not A Bitter Person" — Cee-C, Keeps Mum On Ebuka & Kiss With Tobi by Biglittlelois(f): 2:10pm On Apr 29, 2018
Mods, i have just one question; how long, how longgggg would we continue to see bbn news?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: "I Am Not A Bitter Person" — Cee-C, Keeps Mum On Ebuka & Kiss With Tobi by nairavsdollars(f): 2:11pm On Apr 29, 2018
Better go and marry and stop all this tales by moonlight

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: "I Am Not A Bitter Person" — Cee-C, Keeps Mum On Ebuka & Kiss With Tobi by salbis(m): 2:11pm On Apr 29, 2018
Person no fit live in peace again!
Re: BBNaija: "I Am Not A Bitter Person" — Cee-C, Keeps Mum On Ebuka & Kiss With Tobi by directonpc(m): 2:11pm On Apr 29, 2018
Not
Re: BBNaija: "I Am Not A Bitter Person" — Cee-C, Keeps Mum On Ebuka & Kiss With Tobi by StarUp: 2:13pm On Apr 29, 2018

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: "I Am Not A Bitter Person" — Cee-C, Keeps Mum On Ebuka & Kiss With Tobi by BuhariNaWah: 2:13pm On Apr 29, 2018
Abeg where dem dey sell cee c bitters?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: "I Am Not A Bitter Person" — Cee-C, Keeps Mum On Ebuka & Kiss With Tobi by DollarAngel(m): 2:17pm On Apr 29, 2018
Queen of Lies

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: "I Am Not A Bitter Person" — Cee-C, Keeps Mum On Ebuka & Kiss With Tobi by Alejoc(m): 2:19pm On Apr 29, 2018
People must talk and form their opinions

Celebrity lesson number 1
Re: BBNaija: "I Am Not A Bitter Person" — Cee-C, Keeps Mum On Ebuka & Kiss With Tobi by kaykaymcb(m): 2:20pm On Apr 29, 2018
Contact me for your premium logo for your business...For proof of my work, click the link in my signature.
Re: BBNaija: "I Am Not A Bitter Person" — Cee-C, Keeps Mum On Ebuka & Kiss With Tobi by Beehshorp(m): 2:21pm On Apr 29, 2018
Are you not tired, I am tired, Nigerians are tired, the whole world is tired.. Cee-c we are tired... After 3 months, we are tired.. We a re tired, we are tired, cee-c we are tired.. Bbn we are tired, Ebuka we are tired, Nina we are tired, tobi we are tired, miracle we are tired... Cee-c we are tired.. I repeat we are tired

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija: "I Am Not A Bitter Person" — Cee-C, Keeps Mum On Ebuka & Kiss With Tobi by Ellabae(f): 2:22pm On Apr 29, 2018
Ok go ahead girl. It's ur life.
Re: BBNaija: "I Am Not A Bitter Person" — Cee-C, Keeps Mum On Ebuka & Kiss With Tobi by airboss33(m): 2:24pm On Apr 29, 2018
God bless you
Re: BBNaija: "I Am Not A Bitter Person" — Cee-C, Keeps Mum On Ebuka & Kiss With Tobi by jaxxy(m): 2:25pm On Apr 29, 2018
And the beat don't stop. Lol
Re: BBNaija: "I Am Not A Bitter Person" — Cee-C, Keeps Mum On Ebuka & Kiss With Tobi by abike12(f): 2:27pm On Apr 29, 2018
Lol cee c bitters

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: "I Am Not A Bitter Person" — Cee-C, Keeps Mum On Ebuka & Kiss With Tobi by Haryormideh(m): 2:28pm On Apr 29, 2018
Abegi, we re tired of Big brother this.. Big brother that....
Bleep anything that has to do with the big brother of a thing self.. It's getting boring seeing BBN news making front page everyday....... Wtf

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: "I Am Not A Bitter Person" — Cee-C, Keeps Mum On Ebuka & Kiss With Tobi by shizzle1: 2:30pm On Apr 29, 2018
Can you people just leave Ceec out of your frustrations?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: "I Am Not A Bitter Person" — Cee-C, Keeps Mum On Ebuka & Kiss With Tobi by shizzle1: 2:31pm On Apr 29, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:
Foolish osu bìtch

Arrogant bitter child of hate.
coming from an abobaku bas.. ard

Disgusting and hateful piece of sh*t

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: "I Am Not A Bitter Person" — Cee-C, Keeps Mum On Ebuka & Kiss With Tobi by shizzle1: 2:35pm On Apr 29, 2018
clitlicker:
she said: " tobi if you are a woman will you date yourself?" cheesy

this megalomaniac that feels she is better than anybody. this just prooves that it important to be blessed with looks, if it was khloe that was behaving like her im sure she will have zero fans.
she asked a valid question, no reasonable or classy girl will date that aunty Tobi.

Tobi is a sissy, an immature wimp, a childish boy and a shameless gossip. CeeC has fans and her fan base is growing daily

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: "I Am Not A Bitter Person" — Cee-C, Keeps Mum On Ebuka & Kiss With Tobi by oshe11: 2:36pm On Apr 29, 2018
"I am always myself. Everything you saw in the house was real."

"I don’t have any regrets."

Those two statements above show she is still being FOOLISH

The fact she chose not to talk abt Knowing Ebuka SPEAKS VOLUME

***EVERY NAIJA YOUTH NA MUSIC ARTISTE cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: "I Am Not A Bitter Person" — Cee-C, Keeps Mum On Ebuka & Kiss With Tobi by jedyjedy(m): 2:40pm On Apr 29, 2018
I agree with her that she isn't a bitter person. She is a sour person. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: "I Am Not A Bitter Person" — Cee-C, Keeps Mum On Ebuka & Kiss With Tobi by debris: 2:40pm On Apr 29, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:
Foolish UGLY bìtch

Arrogant bitter child of hate.

Na hate go kill u there witch abi wizard

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: "I Am Not A Bitter Person" — Cee-C, Keeps Mum On Ebuka & Kiss With Tobi by lastmaster(m): 2:40pm On Apr 29, 2018
sometimes; I do wish to see the mod that do litter ftc with this bbn stuff.May something greater than Rick Ross fall on your destiny.
Re: BBNaija: "I Am Not A Bitter Person" — Cee-C, Keeps Mum On Ebuka & Kiss With Tobi by Ladokun12(m): 2:49pm On Apr 29, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Did I just read Cee C hopes to act and be a.....

Music artiste? shocked shocked

Ayemi temi bami grin grin grin grin grin
another efe in the making

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

"It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson / Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To Jennifer Awelle [pictures] / Lauryn Hill At Lagos Island To Shoot Music Video (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.