Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

HELP!! My Boss Says No April Salary If I Don’t Sleep With Him – What Should I Do - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / HELP!! My Boss Says No April Salary If I Don’t Sleep With Him – What Should I Do (1610 Views)

My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? / April Salary / I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!! My Boss Says No April Salary If I Don’t Sleep With Him – What Should I Do by Abdulazeez99: 7:36am On Apr 29, 2018
Hello Everyone,

Happy Sunday and hope you all are doing fine?

A Naijaloaded user needs your advice on what she could do in order to get out of a problem she found herself.

Before we proceed, I will like to ask you all this question ► Why do we have Crazy bosses everywhere in Nigeria?

Just last month, we published a post on almost the same problem a female Naijaloaded user was passing through in her place of work.

In case you missed that, Read below �

HELP!!! I Slept With My Boss For Promotion, Now He Wants It Every Morning I Get To Work

Let’s get back to this present issue so you all can read her story and understand her problem.

Read what the Lady sent to us below:-

Source; http://newsrushdaily..com.ng/2018/04/help-my-boss-says-no-april-salary-if-i.html

Re: HELP!! My Boss Says No April Salary If I Don’t Sleep With Him – What Should I Do by ipobarecriminals: 7:37am On Apr 29, 2018
undecided liar.If not.Why not tell him u dey red and u 'll do his bid after.u collect ur salary and zooommm. no time.

1 Like

Re: HELP!! My Boss Says No April Salary If I Don’t Sleep With Him – What Should I Do by donstan18: 7:39am On Apr 29, 2018
cheesy
Re: HELP!! My Boss Says No April Salary If I Don’t Sleep With Him – What Should I Do by madridguy(m): 7:39am On Apr 29, 2018
Tired of Nigerian ladies, always painting Nigerian MEN black to the whole world with their tales by moonlight just to trend.
Re: HELP!! My Boss Says No April Salary If I Don’t Sleep With Him – What Should I Do by godfatherx: 7:43am On Apr 29, 2018
Be smart like the girl from Obafemi Awolowo University, Ife, get him, use your phone as a recorder while talking to him, or use your laptop webcam self. Get adequate evidence and let social media nail him

1 Like

Re: HELP!! My Boss Says No April Salary If I Don’t Sleep With Him – What Should I Do by ipobarecriminals: 7:44am On Apr 29, 2018
madridguy:
Tired of Nigerian ladies, always painting Nigerian MEN black to the whole world with their tales by moonlight just to trend.

sad
madridguy:

I tire too.As if dem neva do am b4.PHD pipu dem
Re: HELP!! My Boss Says No April Salary If I Don’t Sleep With Him – What Should I Do by Cutehector(m): 7:44am On Apr 29, 2018
Why are some nigerian girls so daft in this life.. Why can't she just be wise enough to record such conversations in case of next time or better still if she is smart enough video it secretly.
Re: HELP!! My Boss Says No April Salary If I Don’t Sleep With Him – What Should I Do by Shugavee(f): 7:45am On Apr 29, 2018
madridguy:

not only Nigerian men do this!!! Btw Nigerian men r shameless

1 Like

Re: HELP!! My Boss Says No April Salary If I Don’t Sleep With Him – What Should I Do by Kdon2: 7:49am On Apr 29, 2018
Cutehector:
Why are some nigerian girls so daft in this life.. Why can't she just be wise enough to record such conversations in case of next time or better still if she is smart enough video it secretly.

No mind her,she wan do jare she just has contemplating
Re: HELP!! My Boss Says No April Salary If I Don’t Sleep With Him – What Should I Do by Cutehector(m): 7:55am On Apr 29, 2018
Kdon2:

I tell you.. I dislike girls who aren't smart in life issues.
Re: HELP!! My Boss Says No April Salary If I Don’t Sleep With Him – What Should I Do by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 29, 2018
Madam if you know how you got your promotion, go get your salary that same way.

1 Like

Re: HELP!! My Boss Says No April Salary If I Don’t Sleep With Him – What Should I Do by HerCuteness(f): 7:59am On Apr 29, 2018

1 Like

Re: HELP!! My Boss Says No April Salary If I Don’t Sleep With Him – What Should I Do by xoxocandy(f): 8:13am On Apr 29, 2018
HerCuteness:
Her situation is similar to mine .
Married boss said he was gonna increase my 50k salary to a 100k if I had a redenvouz with him.
I declined,got a sack letter the next morning.
You didn't report?
Re: HELP!! My Boss Says No April Salary If I Don’t Sleep With Him – What Should I Do by HerCuteness(f): 8:16am On Apr 29, 2018

1 Like

Re: HELP!! My Boss Says No April Salary If I Don’t Sleep With Him – What Should I Do by don4real18(m): 8:30am On Apr 29, 2018
Why I wouldn't doubt the fact that things like this go on around the world, we should also not forget that some ladies cook up stories when their competency is questioned in other to draw public sympathies when they are eventually sacked.

1 Like

Re: HELP!! My Boss Says No April Salary If I Don’t Sleep With Him – What Should I Do by madridguy(m): 9:18am On Apr 29, 2018
Shameless as in?

Shugavee:
not only Nigerian men do this!!! Btw Nigerian men r shameless
Re: HELP!! My Boss Says No April Salary If I Don’t Sleep With Him – What Should I Do by Shugavee(f): 9:41am On Apr 29, 2018
madridguy:
Shameless as in?

sexual assaults has become a normal thing for them, in schools,places of work n etc!! Most of them r proud of their stupidity!! This man threatened her with no fear knowing Nigerian men wont condemn him!!! They ain't afraid to be sued, cause of Men acceptance to nonsense!!! Some might hv not indulged in it but when stories like these come forth, they find a way to discredit the victim n other word facilitating the perpetrators!!

1 Like

Re: HELP!! My Boss Says No April Salary If I Don’t Sleep With Him – What Should I Do by Niyeal(m): 9:54am On Apr 29, 2018
Sleep with him and close your leg.

check my signature on how to make money online
Re: HELP!! My Boss Says No April Salary If I Don’t Sleep With Him – What Should I Do by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 29, 2018
unless you re a virgin, if not spread ur legs and let him unleash the Dragon! life is about give and take... that question is dumb anyway because in the end what u want to do is in ur heart.

1 Like

Re: HELP!! My Boss Says No April Salary If I Don’t Sleep With Him – What Should I Do by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 10:01am On Apr 29, 2018
xoxocandy:

You didn't report?
report to who undecided
Re: HELP!! My Boss Says No April Salary If I Don’t Sleep With Him – What Should I Do by madridguy(m): 10:13am On Apr 29, 2018
Since you are a feminist, no more comment.

Shugavee:
sexual assaults has become a normal thing for them, in schools,places of work n etc!! Most of them r proud of their stupidity!! This man threatened her with no fear knowing Nigerian men wont condemn him!!! They ain't afraid to be sued, cause of Men acceptance to nonsense!!! Some might hv not indulged in it but when stories like these come forth, they find a way to discredit the victim n other word facilitating the perpetrators!!
Re: HELP!! My Boss Says No April Salary If I Don’t Sleep With Him – What Should I Do by anibirelawal(m): 11:05am On Apr 29, 2018
Kdon2:

She don already do am, she just wan yarn us the tori.
Re: HELP!! My Boss Says No April Salary If I Don’t Sleep With Him – What Should I Do by anibirelawal(m): 11:07am On Apr 29, 2018
HerCuteness:

He is the owner of the company, so there is no one else I could go to with this. He didn't even pay my initial salary,but I've began looking for a new job

Get a reputable lawyer asap.
Re: HELP!! My Boss Says No April Salary If I Don’t Sleep With Him – What Should I Do by goodmanjustice: 12:05pm On Apr 29, 2018
HerCuteness:

He is the owner of the company, so there is no one else I could go to with this. He didn't even pay my initial salary,but I've began looking for a new job

I'm afraid your story doesn't add up. You cannot just accept a sack letter because he is the owner of the company, were you no given an appointment letter? Before you are sacked you must be issued a query, a panel set up and all. Get a lawyer and make money from the randy goat. Looks like your hands ain't "clean"
Re: HELP!! My Boss Says No April Salary If I Don’t Sleep With Him – What Should I Do by xoxocandy(f): 11:45pm On Apr 30, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
report to who undecided
someone in a top position

(1) (Reply)

Will I Regret Learning Cisco Networking? / Should I Relocate To Scotland ? / Relevant Oil And Gas Engineering Training In Port Harcourt Nov 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.