Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

How To Use Twitter For Effective Marketing With This 25 Methods - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Use Twitter For Effective Marketing With This 25 Methods (228 Views)

Strategies For Effective Marketing & Sales In A Difficult Environment / Strategies For Effective Marketing & Sales In A Difficult Environment / Strategies For Effective Marketing & Sales In A Difficult Environment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Twitter For Effective Marketing With This 25 Methods by boluwambe: 12:06pm On Apr 29, 2018
Although marketing through social media is the norm, Twitter is still an enigma for many. I can’t recount just how many times I have heard business owners and marketers tell me, “I just don’t get Twitter.”

In this article, I help you understand Twitter’s place in the marketing mix, first by explaining its value and then by listing 25 ways to use it.

Twitter’s Value for Marketing
Allow me to illustrate Twitter’s value with the following analogies:

Front door and foyer. If you were to liken social media to a house, Facebook would be the family room, LinkedIn the home office, and a blog the library.

Where does that leave Twitter? As the front door and foyer. It’s a place to meet people, break the ice, and, if you so desire, invite them into your “home” by connecting via other social networks, to deepen the relationship.

News ticker. Twitter is less a social network and more a news and information network. Think of it as the news ticker that you see scrolling continuously across the screen on the 24-hour news channels.

Swiss Army knife. I call Twitter the “Swiss Army knife” of social media. Like the classic penknife, which contains a multifaceted toolset designed to serve a variety of functions, you can use Twitter for multiple purposes, depending on your business goals and needs.

With that understanding, here are 25 ways to make Twitter a social media marketing staple.

1. Choose an Appropriate Username
Your username (@username) is your Twitter handle. If you associate the account with your company, try using your business name or a variation of it. Twitter allows up to 15 characters for usernames.

2. Create a Brand-centric Profile
Your profile consists of a bio, avatar, and cover images. It should tell the story of your business in a single glance, so select visual elements that best represent you.

http://twistvibes.com/how-to-use-twitter-for-effective-marketing-with-this-25-methods/

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian States Attracted $17.88b ,to 32 Projects In Q1,2018-NIPC / @green Warehouse We Are The Best In Solar All In One Street Light. / Registered Survey And Deed Of Assignment By The State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.