Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,609 members, 7,820,167 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Uber Car Drivers And Partners - Business To Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Uber Car Drivers And Partners (7354 Views)

We Are Looking For Investors And Partners In Haulage And Logistics Business / Vehicle Registration And Drivers Licence / Uber (car Hire Or Hire Purchase) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uber Car Drivers And Partners by edetsimon: 10:48pm On Aug 04, 2019
Please brothers I'm in need of a car for rental agreement, weekly remittances is sure no stories. Please help out. 08090645262.
Re: Uber Car Drivers And Partners by waltron365(m): 9:41am On Aug 05, 2019
ontolegit:
I need recommendations good fleet company I can hand my foreign used Toyota Corolla car to manage or a registered uber/taxify driver in abuja for weekly rentals
#25k/week(no stories)

Good morning, am waiting for your response.
Re: Uber Car Drivers And Partners by Lawsaammy(m): 2:20pm On Aug 05, 2019
ontolegit:
I need recommendations good fleet company I can hand my foreign used Toyota Corolla car to manage or a registered uber/taxify driver in abuja for weekly rentals
#25k/week(no stories)
I'm interested oooo
Re: Uber Car Drivers And Partners by Lawsaammy(m): 2:23pm On Aug 05, 2019
ontolegit:
#25k/week(no stories)
I'm interested
Re: Uber Car Drivers And Partners by ontolegit(m): 6:23am On Aug 06, 2019
Sheriff19:
. Following, I am interested in this too. Please house any information on this
Taken already thanks
Re: Uber Car Drivers And Partners by ontolegit(m): 6:24am On Aug 06, 2019
Lawsaammy:

I'm interested
Taken already thanks
Re: Uber Car Drivers And Partners by ontolegit(m): 6:24am On Aug 06, 2019
waltron365:

Taken already thanks

1 Like

Re: Uber Car Drivers And Partners by okewujude(m): 11:06am On Aug 07, 2019
pls hw den d do dis Uber/taxify self.jude
Re: Uber Car Drivers And Partners by murphyfada(m): 8:13am On Aug 15, 2019
I have spoken to many car owners and seem they all want between 30k - 35k weekly delivery or no Deal. Considering the many challenges that comes with driving on Lagos roads, I don't want to start mentioning them as that is a topic for another day. Can one commit himself to a HP deal where you are expected to make weekly payment of 30k to 35k? If you DEDUCT your weekly 30k or 35k for OWNER/HIRE PURCHASE, How much will you have left?

Maybe this is possible when you have your own car and not obligated to make delivery or payment for a Hire Purchase plan. I am asking for those who don't own a car of their own; do weekly rentals/delivery or are on HIRE PURCHASE.

I hear sales/rides on Uber/Bolt is falling and fares are reducing drastically
Drivers stay hours without seeing a request
Trips that used to be like 4k before have been reduced to like 2k or 2500k now so riders can be happy(this done specifically to please riders) by Uber/Bolt
What is therefore the gain of drivers.

I am new to this, I don't want to go into a deal I may not be able to meet up at the end of the day and labeled all sorts of names because I can't deliver. What advice can Uber drivers in the House share on this TREND that can help me make my final decision in the coming days?

1 Like

Re: Uber Car Drivers And Partners by Adortem: 1:40pm On Aug 15, 2019
A registered Uber driver is needed around Lekki County,you would be provided with a car. Please,call 08139498477 immediately to apply.
Re: Uber Car Drivers And Partners by murphyfada(m): 8:34pm On Aug 15, 2019
I am still waiting for that call/message that will give me my dream car to use on the Uber/Bolt platform. Don't keep me waiting guys. Help a brother out
Re: Uber Car Drivers And Partners by murphyfada(m): 8:21am On Aug 16, 2019
Where are all the Uber and Taxify Drivers in this forum including Intending ones
Re: Uber Car Drivers And Partners by Lawsaammy(m): 2:07pm On Aug 19, 2019
I am a driver with uber/Taxify.I am looking forward to meeting a partner with a car. Weekly remittance or Hire purchase. I stay in Abuja
NAME: Samuel Alfred
PHONE: 09032404146
Re: Uber Car Drivers And Partners by Somto22: 11:00am On Aug 20, 2019
I need driver for 2004 Toyota camry in Abuja.
Re: Uber Car Drivers And Partners by Olujack007: 2:38pm On Aug 23, 2019
murphyfada:
Where are all the Uber and Taxify Drivers in this forum including Intending ones

Please I'll appreciate the opportunity of working with a partner having either Tokunbo or neatly Nigerian used Toyota Camry Big Daddy or a Toyota Corolla for Hire Purchase.

Name : Enitan Olusanya J.

1. I just registered on Uber as a driver partner

2. I need the car for HP

3. Location : Alakuko, Lagos

4. Initial Deposit : None

5. Guarantor or Referee : YES

6. Weekly Payment : Between 25k - 30k depending on state of the car

7. I'm new on Uber but with experience driving in Lagos since 2003.

8. Duration : Depending on total HP amount and agreed weekly payment with partner

9. Contact : Call 08062448224 or 08087466707

10. Car Specification : Newly Purchased Car or 2019 Purchased Nigerian Used Car, a car that is still in top shape than an already overused car that will affect my Delivery.

11. Status: Married (wife employed) with kids

12. I am Available for an Interview and ready to Start Immediately.

Thank you in anticipation of your call/message
Re: Uber Car Drivers And Partners by Olujack007: 2:41pm On Aug 23, 2019
theon:
This platform is to bring together car owners and drivers for easy and effective partnership

Please I'll appreciate the opportunity of working with a partner having either Tokunbo or neatly Nigerian used Toyota Camry Big Daddy or a Toyota Corolla for Hire Purchase.

Name : Enitan Olusanya J.

1. I just registered on Uber as a driver partner

2. I need the car for HP

3. Location : Alakuko, Lagos

4. Initial Deposit : None

5. Guarantor or Referee : YES

6. Weekly Payment : Between 25k - 30k depending on state of the car

7. I'm new on Uber but with experience driving in Lagos since 2003.

8. Duration : Depending on total HP amount and agreed weekly payment with partner

9. Contact : Call 08062448224 or 08087466707

10. Car Specification : Newly Purchased Car or 2019 Purchased Nigerian Used Car, a car that is still in top shape than an already overused car that will affect my Delivery.

11. Status: Married (wife employed) with kids

12. I am Available for an Interview and ready to Start Immediately.

Thank you in anticipation of your call/message
Re: Uber Car Drivers And Partners by murphyfada(m): 7:57am On Aug 24, 2019
Any Toyota Corolla Owner 2005 - 2007 willing to Partner with me for a Hire Purchase arrangement should buzz me. I am available for inspection this Saturday. Hit me on whatsapp 09056184245 or call/text 07032327232. Thank you. PS. I HAVE SECURITY DEPOSIT
Re: Uber Car Drivers And Partners by chinyce(m): 8:20pm On Sep 05, 2019
I am a driver on Bolt/Uber Platform looking for a good car to drive on rental
Phone: 08085345557
Re: Uber Car Drivers And Partners by murphyfada(m): 7:52am On Sep 12, 2019
How are you all feeling today? No matter your situation, SMILE
Re: Uber Car Drivers And Partners by murphyfada(m): 7:37pm On Sep 19, 2019
Hello Guys, with the protesting with Bolt, is it worth it still registering with them? Can I still make my weekly target with just one app? I am a new driver and haven't even done my first ride. I took delivery of my car yesterday. I have Uber all setup and am good to go but throughout today,I didn't see any request. All I keep getting is You're online / Finding Trips. Is this normal. Although I no comot for my Office area in Fagba so technically not like I was ready to accept any request, I was just test running. Please I need advise from an Experienced Driver. Thanks
Re: Uber Car Drivers And Partners by eyinola: 8:42am On Sep 28, 2019
Good morning house,plz is honda accord EOD 2004 model V6 engine good for ulber?
Re: Uber Car Drivers And Partners by chinyce(m): 3:50pm On Sep 29, 2019
eyinola:
Good morning house,plz is honda accord EOD 2004 model V6 engine good for ulber?

No not good. Unless you plan to drive your self and not remit to anybody.
Re: Uber Car Drivers And Partners by eyinola: 10:21pm On Sep 29, 2019
chinyce:

No not good. Unless you plan to drive your self and not remit to anybody.
ok...txxxx planing to drive mysef tho
Re: Uber Car Drivers And Partners by ontolegit(m): 3:27pm On Oct 01, 2019
Lawsaammy:

I'm interested
Do you have guarantors ?
Re: Uber Car Drivers And Partners by ontolegit(m): 3:28pm On Oct 01, 2019
waltron365:

Do you have guarantors?
Re: Uber Car Drivers And Partners by waltron365(m): 9:23pm On Oct 01, 2019
ontolegit:

Do you have guarantors?

Yes.
Re: Uber Car Drivers And Partners by waltron365(m): 7:34am On Oct 03, 2019
ontolegit:

Do you have guarantors?

Am still waiting for your response.
Re: Uber Car Drivers And Partners by tommy40(m): 3:29pm On Oct 03, 2019
murphyfada:
Hello Guys, with the protesting with Bolt, is it worth it still registering with them? Can I still make my weekly target with just one app? I am a new driver and haven't even done my first ride. I took delivery of my car yesterday. I have Uber all setup and am good to go but throughout today,I didn't see any request. All I keep getting is You're online / Finding Trips. Is this normal. Although I no comot for my Office area in Fagba so technically not like I was ready to accept any request, I was just test running. Please I need advise from an Experienced Driver. Thanks

That's the more reason why it's good to increase your chances by using both apps. There are areas where UBER in more popular and there are areas where BOLT is more popular. Also there peak periods when you don't wait for too long before you get a request whereas there are quiet periods when you hardly get requests. You don't have to stay for a whole day in a place waiting for requests. When you are not getting requests in a place drive to another area where you know you may likely get requests.
Re: Uber Car Drivers And Partners by murphyfada(m): 7:11pm On Oct 03, 2019
Thanks a lot brother. I appreciate your input
tommy40:

That's the more reason why it's good to increase your chances by using both apps. There are areas where UBER in more popular and there are areas where BOLT is more popular. Also there peak periods when you don't wait for too long before you get a request whereas there are quiet periods when you hardly get requests. You don't have to stay for a whole day in a place waiting for requests. When you are not getting requests in a place drive to another area where you know you may likely get requests.

1 Like

Re: Uber Car Drivers And Partners by tommy40(m): 7:44pm On Oct 03, 2019
murphyfada:
Thanks a lot brother. I appreciate your input

You are welcome.
Re: Uber Car Drivers And Partners by waltron365(m): 11:15am On Oct 29, 2019
I need a car for uber/bolt driving. Clean car either for delivering weekly or hire purchase. Hire purchase preferable.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vessel Oil Tanker For Lease,renting Of Tug,house Boats,barges / We Have Verified Foreign Buyers For Agro Commodities / 1 Daf Truck And 1 Iveco Truck For Sale ( Serious Buyers Please )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.