Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,034 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

To All Nairaland Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To All Nairaland Christians (274 Views)

The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians / Democracy Message To All Nairaland Christians ✟ / Happy Sallah Celebrations To All Nairaland Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To All Nairaland Christians by sinkhole: 1:21pm On Apr 29, 2018
I was going through the frontpage topics and I came across a post (as in the screen grab below), the post moved me and I decided to open this topic.
We, the Nairaland Christians must demand our own separate section from Seun on Nairaland. Anybody wishing to comment/post in this section must sign a declaration such as "I declare that Jesus Christ, the Son of God, is the Lord and Saviour of the world"
The title of the section could be Christian Religion "Strictly for the Christians".
If Seun failed to create this section then I move that all Christians on Nairaland should, as a warning, boycott Nairaland for a complete one week.

If I am banned (or the topic is locked) because of this post then other Christians must open the same topic.

(1) (Reply)

* Beware of the Scribes and Seed of Immorality ** / Fasting Tips For Long Distance Traveling During Ramadan / Jonah And The Big Fish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.