Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Let's Pray For Our Priests And Other Christians In All Those Areas - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let's Pray For Our Priests And Other Christians In All Those Areas (408 Views)

Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? / There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns / Pope Francis Requests Roman Catholic Priests Be Given The Right To Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Pray For Our Priests And Other Christians In All Those Areas by Immarocks(f): 1:25pm On Apr 29, 2018
Catholic Priest Shocked As Soldiers Storm His Church In Search Of Weapons
---------------------
According to a Reverend father/Bishop Vesuwe Benjamin who works at Catholic Diocese of Gboko,Benue state,his house and church were ransacked by Nigerian military in search of weapons.Below is what he wrote....
'Today my house and the entire parish was turned inside out by the military in-search for weapons. They say I keep weapons, for heaven sake, I don't do weapon. The Fulani herdsmen go about with heavy weapons killing innocent people and never a day has any one of them been harassed by the military.

There are instances where the military have even assisted them to carry out their attacks on Defenseless citizens. The soldiers we have in this country are one sided. Why are they trying to divide the very country they are called to defend on religious line. Would they have done this to an imam or the mosque?'

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Preacher: God Wants Me To Own This $54m Private Jet & He Wants You To Buy It / Proof Of The Trinity In The Bible. / 1,000 Pastors Storm Lagos For Pbec Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.