Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,833 members, 7,824,468 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Different Types Of Nigerian Tailors - (meme Collection) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Different Types Of Nigerian Tailors - (meme Collection) (40342 Views)

Different Types of Nigerian Tailors (Meme) / Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria. - Meme Collection / 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Tailors - (meme Collection) by Emily22(m): 6:30pm On Apr 29, 2018
No 9..

This freaky tailor measured me and sew rubbish skinny trash for me.i no even bother to pay or collect the cloth cuz when i asked him that where are the remaining materials,he said he threw dem away. na den i know say were dey d guy head
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Tailors - (meme Collection) by oloriooko(m): 6:31pm On Apr 29, 2018
No. 7 is most hilarious grin grin grin
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Tailors - (meme Collection) by Orashiboy(m): 6:32pm On Apr 29, 2018
Number 9
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Tailors - (meme Collection) by visijo(m): 6:33pm On Apr 29, 2018
When taking their pictures, were they aware?
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Tailors - (meme Collection) by ominilongest(m): 6:33pm On Apr 29, 2018
9..so annoying angry
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Tailors - (meme Collection) by olasaad(f): 6:33pm On Apr 29, 2018
Abudu2000:
To me it's poor ppl that patronize tailors, why wait for them when u can just get a good designers already made by a better tailor. .

Mr. Dangote can we get that for our aso ebi too wink
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Tailors - (meme Collection) by Mcreloaded(m): 6:33pm On Apr 29, 2018
The days of reliable tailors like Sura the tailor is gone .
Sura the tailor is ur man any time any day
He delivers before time.
He takes less than half the price any other tailor will take.
He does.not need to measure you up because he is that skilled to size u .
Even presidents of other countries patronize him.with the wealthy and poor.
Etc.
Miss the good old days of sura the tailor
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Tailors - (meme Collection) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 29, 2018
sad
Abudu2000:
To me it's poor ppl that patronize tailors, why wait for them when u can just get a good designers already made by a better tailor. .
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Tailors - (meme Collection) by TOMTOM15(m): 6:39pm On Apr 29, 2018
7 cheesy
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Tailors - (meme Collection) by ajepako(f): 6:40pm On Apr 29, 2018
Not if lya Olumide is your tailor.

Very efficient and reliable....

Iya Olumide for President.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Tailors - (meme Collection) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 29, 2018
Abudu2000:

You don't know anything, is it ghosts that sew designers?
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Tailors - (meme Collection) by Thesia(f): 6:53pm On Apr 29, 2018
Already have an encounter with no 5, she goes to chosen, and when I bring her cloth to sew for me, and showed the design I want, she said that won't sew the cloth cus the design I requested is too immoral, like WTF, some Nigeria tailors are worst, so I told her to go to hell, if u can't sew, then others will do it, like hell there are other fishes in the sea.... smiley
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Tailors - (meme Collection) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 29, 2018
Number 7, lmao.
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Tailors - (meme Collection) by talk2percy(m): 7:26pm On Apr 29, 2018
grin my tailor just came to my mind as I read number 6 though he's not always like that
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Tailors - (meme Collection) by PrettyLolo(f): 7:27pm On Apr 29, 2018
Hahahahaha..... Some of Nigerian tailors won't make heaven
grin
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Tailors - (meme Collection) by anthonyuncle(m): 7:36pm On Apr 29, 2018
Abudu2000:

can u listen to yaself
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Tailors - (meme Collection) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 29, 2018
Abudu2000:

undecided

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Tailors - (meme Collection) by OkoAnike(m): 7:47pm On Apr 29, 2018
akum78:
grin grin

HOPED YOU ENJOYED THE FIRST LIST .....

CHECKOUT MY LATEST MEME COLLECTION .... This time i talked of ... "9 QUESTIONS YOU NEED TO ASK YOURSELF BEFORE ACCEPTING TO DATE A MARRIED MAN"

is indeed hilarious ... READ more click
: https://aprokogirl.com/3535/9-questions-you-need-to-ask-yourself-before-accepting-to-date-a-married-man-meme-collections/

Hahaha hahaha hahaha

Hahaha hahaha hahaha

Hahaha hahaha hahaha

Hahaha... U know why I 'm laughing, I am a Tailor
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Tailors - (meme Collection) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 29, 2018
Dat no 9. Their character is worst-case.
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Tailors - (meme Collection) by plenty155(m): 9:27pm On Apr 29, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Nigerian tailors are the worst thing that has ever happened
to this country sad
small small nah
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Tailors - (meme Collection) by nazablossom(f): 9:45pm On Apr 29, 2018
I'm battling with one now, that one get PhD for lying. He has told me to come tomorrow for more than twenty times.
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Tailors - (meme Collection) by mikool007(m): 10:47pm On Apr 29, 2018
Abudu2000:

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Tailors - (meme Collection) by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:33pm On Apr 29, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Nigerian tailors are the worst thing that has ever happened
to this country sad
kai!
numba 5, Sister Mary, Lords Chosen sista deal wit dis one yakpa finish grin
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Tailors - (meme Collection) by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:37pm On Apr 29, 2018
shaybebaby:
Trained at Central St Martins school of fashion, please contact designs.by.abi on Instagram if you love quality designs.
Or pm for contact details.
type numba 7 is written all over dis sista. grin
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Tailors - (meme Collection) by ndcide(m): 11:42pm On Apr 29, 2018
shaybebaby:
Trained at Central St Martins school of fashion, please contact designs.by.abi on Instagram if you love quality designs.
Or pm for contact details.

A beg give me details
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Tailors - (meme Collection) by ndcide(m): 11:46pm On Apr 29, 2018
I need good tailor jare anyone for Lagos Island?
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Tailors - (meme Collection) by naphtii(m): 12:18am On Apr 30, 2018
That no.9 weak me.
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Tailors - (meme Collection) by RillJ(m): 8:29am On Apr 30, 2018
Number one is real. They will condemn any cloth they see u in
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Tailors - (meme Collection) by loveuGOD: 9:07am On Apr 30, 2018
Abudu2000:

What of aso ebi. Can you get that from designer stores.
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Tailors - (meme Collection) by DonYoung1: 6:28pm On Apr 30, 2018
read your sentence again mumu...... poor people go to tailors and yet you have to wait for designers tailor.... olodo
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Tailors - (meme Collection) by DonYoung1: 6:29pm On Apr 30, 2018
Abudu2000:

i am not understanding.........lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2017 Contestants #MBGN2017 (Photos) / This Before And After Makeup Transformation Is Amazing! (photos) / ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.