Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

How Do I Go From Egbeda To Allen Avenue To Ojota - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Go From Egbeda To Allen Avenue To Ojota (2738 Views)

LASG Diverts Traffic On Funsho Williams Avenue To Install Truck Barriers / How Do I Get From Egbeda To Festac / Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Go From Egbeda To Allen Avenue To Ojota by tegak10: 2:17pm On Apr 29, 2018
good day everyone,
I don't know if this is the wrong thread but I'm looking for directions.. I'm to go Allen avenue tomorrow then pick up something and move to ojota... how do I go about that from egbeda and how much do you think I'll spend
Re: How Do I Go From Egbeda To Allen Avenue To Ojota by crystal90(f): 6:46pm On Apr 29, 2018
from egbeda,take a bus going to Ikeja inside.drop by computer village and take keke to Allen.then you can get Ojota straight from Allen bus stop.
Re: How Do I Go From Egbeda To Allen Avenue To Ojota by tegak10: 1:15pm On Apr 30, 2018
crystal90:
from egbeda,take a bus going to Ikeja inside.drop by computer village and take keke to Allen.then you can get Ojota straight from Allen bus stop.

thank you very much this was really helpful

(1) (Reply)

New German Skilled Immigration Act Effective 01 March,2020 -all You Need To Know / Nigerians In Mauritius? / Leaked Photos Of Saudi Arabia's Detention Centres Of Hundreds Of Migrants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.