Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Dont Buy Any Bag Until You Know These 8 Tricks - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Dont Buy Any Bag Until You Know These 8 Tricks (791 Views)

Do You Know These Facts About Handbags / Don't Do Your Henna/mehndi Design Until You Know These Things. / Buy Any Skincare Product At Affordable Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dont Buy Any Bag Until You Know These 8 Tricks by humourandstyle(f): 3:02pm On Apr 29, 2018
8 PRACTICAL GUIDES ON HOW TO EASILY DIFFERENTIATE FAKE BAGS FROM ORIGINAL DURABLE BAGS

First things first; “Original has nothing to do with Designer”. A bag mustn’t be from a high end luxury brand before it can be termed original. An original bag in my term is a bag that is durable. The most annoying thing ever is to buy a bag that can't last 3 months without peeling

That cleared, here’s how to know if the bag you plan to purchase is original or not.

1. THE PRICE
Sad but true, if you are being realistic, you
wouldn’t expect a brand “NEW” durable bag
within a certain price range. If the price is too low, it certainly won’t last. If it’s too high, it doesn’t mean it is durable either. That is why you have to look out for other qualities.

2. THE BAG MATERIAL
If it’s leather, it should smell and feel like leather. Pinch and rub your fingers vigorously on any side of the bag to see if it will peel away. If it does, it’s durability should be questioned.

3. THE STITCHING
Click to Read more
https://www.humourandstyle.com/how-to-spot-original-handbags/

Re: Dont Buy Any Bag Until You Know These 8 Tricks by jogncartman: 11:07am On Jun 07, 2021
I don't agree with you about prices. A cheap bag also can be very good.

1 Like

Re: Dont Buy Any Bag Until You Know These 8 Tricks by RebeccaOgden: 12:12pm On Jun 07, 2021
jogncartman:
I don't agree with you about prices. A cheap bag also can be very good.
For example? I fully agree that many branded bags are extremely overrated. However, if I had the opportunity to buy such bags, I would buy them. They are quite expensive, but I think this bag will last you a long time. I have a Prada bag that is more than 10 years old and it still looks great. However, if I want to buy a new bag, I will order it from this store because all the bags there are quite cheap and of good quality. Therefore, I believe that everyone can buy bags that they want, whether they are fake or not.

(1) (Reply)

Fashion Design EXPERTS Needed In For A Bulk JOB. / Enjoy Your Weekend In Style With These 10 Trendy Ankara Oufits / Available Unisex Wears, Bedspread, Shoes And Bags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.