Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

David Ibiyeomie Letter To Nigerian Universities On Sexual Harassment - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / David Ibiyeomie Letter To Nigerian Universities On Sexual Harassment (16363 Views)

Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School / Hostel Built By Pastor David Ibiyeomie For Ignatius Ajuru University (Photos) / Why Exactly Are State Universities On ASUU Strike? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Ibiyeomie Letter To Nigerian Universities On Sexual Harassment by Lumig: 8:09am On Apr 30, 2018
Pastor has to know it didn't start today, it's just that we know more about it unlike in the past. Many old ladies/women have benefitted immensely from sex-for-marks and now holding high career positions in the society, even some are pastors' wives. The desired societal change depends on how the church takes the building of Christ-like characters in their members and consequentially the public benefits
Re: David Ibiyeomie Letter To Nigerian Universities On Sexual Harassment by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:12am On Apr 30, 2018
WHAT ABOUT THE CORRUPT AND WICKED POLITICIANS THAT ARE PAYING THEIR THITHES AND OFFERING
Re: David Ibiyeomie Letter To Nigerian Universities On Sexual Harassment by ArcGibson(m): 8:12am On Apr 30, 2018
Do you think it can stop when the female students are the ones that promote it... If you see how some of them dress to the lecture room, one would wonder if they're mad.

Trending now is Short skirt that reveal the laps, thigh and the V. The boobs are not left out, everything is outside.

Tell me how the lecturer will not fall even if you don't have the intension.

Some are there just to use what they have to get what they want. Their brains are empty
Re: David Ibiyeomie Letter To Nigerian Universities On Sexual Harassment by felaismyhero(m): 8:13am On Apr 30, 2018
Caseywilliams:
but this not our highest delima we'r facing in our dear country"nigeria"..i mean issues that are seriously affecting our society is yet to be addressed
while i agree its not our highest dilemma,its still an issue.i dont like d man,but i tink he has d right to decide topics to discuss.u can try speak out wat u tink is our highest dilemma,but dont choose for others!
Re: David Ibiyeomie Letter To Nigerian Universities On Sexual Harassment by Jaynom(m): 8:15am On Apr 30, 2018
felaismyhero:
am not a believer in any religion or man of god,but u said it urself 'private universities' for goodness sake,its their properties and they can run it how they like.any student going to dose skuls is expected to know the rules.wit due respect,i tink dis common sense.its nt infringement of rights.u send ur daughter to muslim skul for instance,and u are annoyed they gave her hijab,wat do u expect?
So because it's a private university it should be allowed to infringe on your rights?
You go to a bank and a security guard beats you and breaks your arm, according to your Logic "you took yourself to the bank therefore you should live with the consequences" abi?
Re: David Ibiyeomie Letter To Nigerian Universities On Sexual Harassment by felaismyhero(m): 8:30am On Apr 30, 2018
Jaynom:

So because it's a private university it should be allowed to infringe on your rights?
You go to a bank and a security guard beats you and breaks your arm, according to your Logic "you took yourself to the bank therefore you should live with the consequences" abi?
brother now,ur example of a bank isnt apt for d skul issue at all.an educational institution is different from a bank.these skuls are built on religious principles,if u dont agree then wat are u doing there? its like d issue of getting land in redemption ground,d rules are dere already,stop being a redeemed member and u lose ownership of d land.they told u before they gave u!
Re: David Ibiyeomie Letter To Nigerian Universities On Sexual Harassment by Acidosis(m): 8:44am On Apr 30, 2018
lurther:
Why are all this pastors scared to condemn the Fulani Herdsmen killing? This should be their priority........all congregants of all this churches should start boycotting them if they cant get their priorities right.

You only see what you want to see. Go and search for Bishop Oyedepo's comment on the killings.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Letter To Nigerian Universities On Sexual Harassment by felaismyhero(m): 8:44am On Apr 30, 2018
ArcGibson:
Do you think it can stop when the female students are the ones that promote it... If you see how some of them dress to the lecture room, one would wonder if they're mad.

Trending now is Short skirt that reveal the laps, thigh and the V. The boobs are not left out, everything is outside.

Tell me how the lecturer will not fall even if you don't have the intension.

Some are there just to use what they have to get what they want. Their brains are empty
bro,wats dis crap u are writing? why not go ahead and start raping gals u see wit short skirts,bla bla bla bla,since if u are a lecturer u wud have fallen(ur words in another way).is it a crime if a lecturer says if ur skirt is too low,dont enter my class? any lecturer dat ask for sex is already a pervert,dont blame d gals at all.if u wud nt have sex,nothing a gal does wud change dat

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Letter To Nigerian Universities On Sexual Harassment by TuborTee143: 8:54am On Apr 30, 2018
eagleeye2:

Na him born you?

Lolz question young people ask.. Fathers are feathers... In his light I have seen light. So I am proud to call him father.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Letter To Nigerian Universities On Sexual Harassment by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:11am On Apr 30, 2018
lurther:
Why are all this pastors scared to condemn the Fulani Herdsmen killing? This should be their priority........all congregants of all this churches should start boycotting them if they cant get their priorities right.

The Catholic Church publicly condemned it. Bishop David Oyedepo condemns it publicly everyday.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Letter To Nigerian Universities On Sexual Harassment by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 30, 2018
saintgoogle:
this will stop when the female students stop going to lecturers offices to beg for marks

True

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Letter To Nigerian Universities On Sexual Harassment by wink2015(m): 10:25am On Apr 30, 2018
PASTOR IBIYEOMIE WAS RECENTLY IN WARRI, DELTA STATE FOR A POWERFUL CRUSADE!

A great man of God!
Re: David Ibiyeomie Letter To Nigerian Universities On Sexual Harassment by Jaynom(m): 11:38am On Apr 30, 2018
felaismyhero:
brother now,ur example of a bank isnt apt for d skul issue at all.an educational institution is different from a bank.these skuls are built on religious principles,if u dont agree then wat are u doing there? its like d issue of getting land in redemption ground,d rules are dere already,stop being a redeemed member and u lose ownership of d land.they told u before they gave u!
Another example so if your sister gets molested in a private university should she keep quiet because it was her choice to study there?
Re: David Ibiyeomie Letter To Nigerian Universities On Sexual Harassment by felaismyhero(m): 12:01pm On Apr 30, 2018
Jaynom:

Another example so if your sister gets molested in a private university should she keep quiet because it was her choice to study there?
Haha! thats a moral offence that am sure is condemned by all religions.bro,if u still dont get my point,dont worry,i agree wit u.u are rite
Re: David Ibiyeomie Letter To Nigerian Universities On Sexual Harassment by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 12:10pm On Apr 30, 2018
Gerrard59:
He did make sense. I've met persons who aspire to become lecturers because of such benefits.

The phrase of "do unto others as I want them to do to me" doesn't resonate in their brains.
Frantically speaking, all these harrassment saga seem to be the "normal thing" in our tertiary institutions...even in some secondary schools.
Check my signature in blue below and contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Letter To Nigerian Universities On Sexual Harassment by yungkesh(m): 12:15pm On Apr 30, 2018
Jaynom:

u talk thrash, how does dat even relate to anytin, a bank security will touch u only if der is a violation of a certain bank rule after much persuation to leave
Re: David Ibiyeomie Letter To Nigerian Universities On Sexual Harassment by yungkesh(m): 12:17pm On Apr 30, 2018
CofOLandOfPeace:

Frantically speaking, all these harrassment saga seem to be the "normal thing" in our tertiary institutions...even in some secondary schools.
Check my signature in blue below and contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link.
bro do u knw wat is frantic
Re: David Ibiyeomie Letter To Nigerian Universities On Sexual Harassment by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 30, 2018
lurther:
Stop being biased young man...
So d one Oyedepo has been saying since you didn't hear abi?
Just go and check YouTube on his words about Nigeria, even last Sunday and yesterday he did same.
Y'all will only pick the messages to attack them but won't do research about their words against the Fulani attackers.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Letter To Nigerian Universities On Sexual Harassment by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 30, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

The Catholic Church publicly condemned it. Bishop David Oyedepo condemns it publicly everyday.
Leave that guy, he is either biased or ignorant.
Even yesterday Sunday, Oyedepo talked about it.
If it is a message to attack pastors they would have been sharing it on all social media platforms nonstop.

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Letter To Nigerian Universities On Sexual Harassment by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:35pm On Apr 30, 2018
kingkakaone:

Leave that guy, he is either biased or ignorant.
Even yesterday Sunday, Oyedepo talked about it.
If it is a message to attack pastors they would have been sharing it on all social media platforms nonstop.

Don't mind them.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Letter To Nigerian Universities On Sexual Harassment by Edelweiss44: 3:54pm On Apr 30, 2018
TheTrueApostle:
Religions fanatics and nonentity will look for various words and atheistic balderdash to use in qualifying this; but in same climes this is common knowledge, u don't need to be told as the moral compass of those nations are naturally pitched against that savagery...
And u dare not, else u will be sleeping behind bars..

U do not need churches to tell u the right thing to do, Everyman is imbue within them a moral compass and we innately know the right things to do, but just choose not to, because WE ARE BLACKS ,and enjoy wallowing in mediocrity and timidness, consequent of our mental handicap ...

- The Apostle

What is all this thrash being spewed by this confused 'False Apostle' Please listen to yourself again.....Do you sound like you make sense even to yourself?

Jesus is the light of the world, and he gave us(genuine christians) that light to carry to the world that is full of darkness. How can you say the society does not need the church to tell her what to do? Is it the same society that Jesus clearly said is full of darkness or are you referring to another society/planet?

The devil is the god of this world and he goes about deceiving souls like you so that the society can wallow in gross ignorance/darkness and end up in destruction. This is why the church exists as the moral compass of the society. Without the church, the iniquity you see in society today would have multiplied more than 100 fold. You cannot be wiser than Jesus himself who said the church is the light of the society(world) and we all know that light is there to give us direction!

I suggest you first drop that false title you have encumbered yourself with - 'True Apostle', and give your life to Christ first, afterwards you can begin to learn the basics of genuine christianity, and if you stay faithful to Jesus in your journey, then He himself could someday make you a TRUE APOSTLE. No need foisting upon yourself a title that heaven does not recognise. You don't know the basics of God's written word concerning christianity and the church, yet you want to answer 'Apostle' It's because of people like you that many people no longer respect the title 'Pastor' these days, because people who have not been called by God just wake up and start bearing 'pastor' and doing all manner of abomination in the name of God and at the end of the day they create a bad reputation for all pastors including the genuine ones.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Letter To Nigerian Universities On Sexual Harassment by Nobody: 6:37am On May 01, 2018
pastor,you should first of all preach to your fellow coleagues who sleep with women from their church
maybe u should first speak up against the abuse and scam of pastors on their congregation
as it applies to the lecturer,so also does it apply to you
cus u both are leaders entrusted with people to lead and care for

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gce Past Questions And Answers / Again, Strike Looms As ASUU Waits Till Midnight For FG To Meet Demands / How Many Times Did You Sit For Jamb?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.