Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 - Travel (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (808195 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (388) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Akachukwu123: 4:06pm On Jul 22, 2018
Then, push your school to reply them.
Go to your school, ginger yourself.
Don't loose that fee oh.
U go school oh.

Cheers

quote author=olystic post=69478902]

It's quite unfair because sending transcript from school was not part of the requirement. I only uploaded a scanned copy of my transcript.I mailed them for further explanationwhy i was assessed as unsuccessful and the reply was that my school did not reply them when they tried to verifly my academic records. very useless school[/quote]
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Olvic: 5:08pm On Jul 22, 2018
Olvic:
Hi everyone, God bless the contributors of all the Aussie infomations I have read which renewed our hope of Australia PR
I need help, pls can anyone take me through how to get assessed by VETASSESS I studied
B.A Agricultural Extension & Rural Development
(Second Class Lower Division) UI
I have 10years experience I want to apply as agricultural consultant 234111
The Farm I works with does not have website.
I am complete newbie here.
Pls how do I start this journey pls advice

@bellong and other gurus in the house pls help or has anyone applied under agricultural consultant pls share your experience. pls help your newest baby in this progressive forum
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by BKings: 6:01pm On Jul 22, 2018
Good evening all. Please who can add me on the PTE WhatsApp group?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by BKings: 8:28pm On Jul 22, 2018
Olvic:
@bellong and other gurus in the house pls help or has anyone applied under agricultural consultant pls share your experience. pls help your newest baby in this progressive forum
How did you know you're the newest baby grin
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by BKings: 8:38pm On Jul 22, 2018
Sir bellong o, please I need a little clarification to this issue. I finished in 2008 but did my clearance in 2011 and went for service 2012. As a result, my statement of result and certificate bears 2011 but my transcript says 2008/2009. Will this pose an issue with EA or DHA as I want to claim work experience from 2010? Please great people kindly help me out here
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Olvic: 9:42pm On Jul 22, 2018
[quote author=BKings post=69614993] How did you know you're the newest baby grin[/quote
as im the only one crying for help na

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 22, 2018
@bellong sorry sir at what skill level is HND classified. thanks
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Olvic: 10:05pm On Jul 22, 2018
spyroxy1:

Please send a PM
I'll be glad to help you.
pls I wouldn't mind PTE help too sir
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 10:50pm On Jul 22, 2018
Olvic:

CC: Phlunter01, Teewhysafe, koleefem01, Hannah.

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by BKings: 10:50pm On Jul 22, 2018
Sir bellong o, please I need a little clarification to this issue. I finished in 2008 but did my clearance in 2011 and went for service 2012. As a result, my statement of result and certificate bears 2011 but my transcript says 2008/2009. Will this pose an issue with EA or DHA as I want to claim work experience from 2010? Please great people kindly help me out here[color=#000099][/color]
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 10:52pm On Jul 22, 2018
WinningSun:
@bellong sorry sir at what skill level is HND classified. thanks

Diploma.. 10 points.

BKings:
Sir bellong o, please I need a little clarification to this issue. I finished in 2008 but did my clearance in 2011 and went for service 2012. As a result, my statement of result and certificate bears 2011 but my transcript says 2008/2009. Will this pose an issue with EA or DHA as I want to claim work experience from 2010? Please great people kindly help me out here

What happened between 2008 and 2011?

Did the certificate spell it out that you graduated in 2011?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Olvic: 11:02pm On Jul 22, 2018
bellong:

CC: Phlunter01, Teewhysafe, koleefem01, Hannah.
@ Bellong thank you, hope they reply soon but meanwhile will the farm im working with not having website be an issue?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 11:23pm On Jul 22, 2018
Olvic:

@ Bellong thank you, hope they reply soon but meanwhile will the farm im working with not having website be an issue?

Having a website increases its "believability and verifiability" but it doesn't mean not having will cause an issue.
Your concern should be if it is appropriately registered with the CAC and if there are other verifiable means for the farm.

When you get to invitation stage, add every documents that can proof its authenticity to your application.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by iamblisz(m): 11:31pm On Jul 22, 2018
Hi all, pls I need clarification concerning the visa application.i finish with a bachelor.tech in quantity surveying 2016 , I did pop (nysc) this month. Do I have any chance cause I have no work experience except the one year mandatory nysc.? How do I even start because the previous thread has 666 pages filled with information and I m still in page 10. Pls I need someone to summarize everything for me. Thanks
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by BKings: 11:36pm On Jul 22, 2018
bellong:

Diploma.. 10 points.

What happened between 2008 and 2011?

Did the certificate spell it out that you graduated in 2011?
Thanks bellong. The certificate says "in satisfactory completion of the course and other requirements in 2011 as prescribed by the university" so I guess yes. Within that period I picked up a job to raise money to pay balance of my school fees and do my clearance. I did it till 2012 I went for service
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Olvic: 12:05am On Jul 23, 2018
bellong:

Having a website increases its "believability and verifiability" but it doesn't mean not having will cause an issue.
Your concern should be if it is appropriately registered with the CAC and if there are other verifiable means for the farm.

When you get to invitation stage, add every documents that can proof its authenticity to your application.

ok, thanks so much, the farm is registered with the CAC, but which other document would they require then as im not the owner just an employee

to maximize the the 15 points from VETASSESS ON AGRICULTURAL CONSULTANT
i have B.A Agricultural Extension & Rural Development
(Second Class Lower Division) from UI 2008 5 years course
2008 to 2009 NYSC

2009-2016 worked in a farm with just business name registration with CAC( no website)
2016till date another farm though bigger registered as a farm with CAC (no website too)
pls what are my chances im shotting for the maximum point. @ bellong. thanks
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 2:30am On Jul 23, 2018
BKings:
Thanks bellong. The certificate says "in satisfactory completion of the course and other requirements in 2011 as prescribed by the university" so I guess yes. Within that period I picked up a job to raise money to pay balance of my school fees and do my clearance. I did it till 2012 I went for service

This is a tight one. I am not completely sure but I reckon that the date of completion on the certificate will be taken as completed.

Maybe someone who has been in similar situation can clarify.

However, if there is none to clarify, I think it is safe to go with the date on the certificate. If question is asked about the disparity, you can then explain.

You can still add those years of experience from when you finish though. Let the assessing authority figure out what to leave for you.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 2:37am On Jul 23, 2018
@Olvic,

If the land is leased, the lease agreement. Anything to proof the farm exists in the location. Mapping on Google map.. just think of whatever you can use.

To support your verifiable employment, you will need to add your payslip or bank statement or both, tax certificate, pension fund documents, Letter of employment and employment reference letter.

The years of experience to be approved is left for the assessing body to determine.

You have a good chance provided you can package your application to meet Anzsco description of the occupation you are nominating.

Go to the part one of this thread, look for those who got positive assessment from the occupation, they are quite a few, contact them and take it from there.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Olvic: 6:30am On Jul 23, 2018
bellong:
@Olvic,

If the land is leased, the lease agreement. Anything to proof the farm exists in the location. Mapping on Google map.. just think of whatever you can use.

To support your verifiable employment, you will need to add your payslip or bank statement or both, tax certificate, pension fund documents, Letter of employment and employment reference letter.

The years of experience to be approved is left for the assessing body to determine.

You have a good chance provided you can package your application to meet Anzsco description of the occupation you are nominating.

Go to the part one of this thread, look for those who got positive assessment from the occupation, they are quite a few, contact them and take it from there.
ok im so grateful for your prompt response, I shall do that and share my good news. once again thank you

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by PresidentAtiku(m): 6:32am On Jul 23, 2018
Oga Bellong, pls can i send you an email?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 6:45am On Jul 23, 2018
PresidentAtiku:
Oga Bellong, pls can i send you an email?

I will appreciate you ask your question here so I don't mislead you.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by BKings: 8:21am On Jul 23, 2018
bellong:

This is a tight one. I am not completely sure but I reckon that the date of completion on the certificate will be taken as completed.

However, if there is none to clarify, I think it is safe to go with the date on the certificate. If question is asked about the disparity, you can then explain.

You can still add those years of experience from when you finish though. Let the assessing authority figure out what to leave for you.
Thanks bro, I appreciate.

Please house who can add me up on pte forum, I need to register
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Alphadoor: 8:25am On Jul 23, 2018
BKings:

Skill employment met date are usually counted from the year indicated on certificate.

You can claim experience from 2010 but am certain that EA/DHA will only recognize/approve from year of your graduation in this scenario which is 2011 (the month stated on the cert is also considered).
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Alphadoor: 8:27am On Jul 23, 2018
Olvic:
Hi everyone, God bless the contributors of all the Aussie infomations I have read which renewed our hope of Australia PR
I need help, pls can anyone take me through how to get assessed by VETASSESS I studied
B.A Agricultural Extension & Rural Development
(Second Class Lower Division) UI
I have 10years experience I want to apply as agricultural consultant 234111
The Farm I works with does not have website.
I am complete newbie here.
Pls how do I start this journey pls advice

cc koleefem05

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by milkytins(m): 9:32am On Jul 23, 2018
Please, I need urgent help and expert review on partner's skilled assessment.
I want to apply for state nomination under Victoria (as a programmer). It is stated that we must be under same occupation list. My wife studied Microbiology and Microbiologist has now been removed from general occupation list. All related works to Microbiology are not in occupation list of Victoria.
Pls how can I still claim the 5 points from her?
Pls help a brother.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by adewxyz: 10:17am On Jul 23, 2018
bellong:

YES......... date on certificate was used in my case
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by kemijohnson(m): 10:19am On Jul 23, 2018
Please who knows where i can notarize in lagos?

Also, has anyone attempted paying for ACS assessment with paypal?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by adewxyz: 10:22am On Jul 23, 2018
bellong:

yes..... year on certificate was used in my case
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by kemijohnson(m): 10:45am On Jul 23, 2018
Again, for ACS assessment, is it compulsory to submit a signed project abstract for undergraduate degree? Transcript, certificate is already present.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by yungmin: 11:06am On Jul 23, 2018
Anybody knows about Fluent IQ English test here? Is there a possibility it would be acceptable for Australia PR? Because it seems New Zealand is accepting it.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Alphadoor: 11:58am On Jul 23, 2018
kemijohnson:
Please who knows where i can notarize in lagos?

Also, has anyone attempted paying for ACS assessment with paypal?

You can notarize at any lawyers office in lagos.

common locations: Obalende , Ikeja High court,

project abstract not required for ACS
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by jayooh: 12:31pm On Jul 23, 2018
kessel:
Was given a tag by the airline staff.
When I pay in Australia, it will be sent with the next flight.
So she said.. I really over carried oo
Please how many kg over the acceptable 7kilos was your hand luggage that they had to withhold it? I thought you'd have packed immediate needs within hand luggage to avoid have to unpack and pack checked in luggage upon arrival. I'm not sure I would be able to leave mine.

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (388) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? / U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.