Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,692 members, 7,813,288 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

A Challenge To All The Atheists And Doubters Of Power Of God - Pics - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Challenge To All The Atheists And Doubters Of Power Of God - Pics (878 Views)

Jesus Said He Has Not Come To Bring Peace, But Sword. Is This Your God?(pics) / Kill The Flesh And Walk In Spirit Of GOD (pics) / Why Do The Atheists Bother If They Don't Believe? Here Is Why. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Challenge To All The Atheists And Doubters Of Power Of God - Pics by HeavenIsSoReall: 8:59pm On Apr 29, 2018
I challenge you to come to this crusade with the following people.

* The blind

* The lame

* The deaf

*The dumb

And anybody with terminal disease including HIV/AIDS.

What God will do here will marvel you.

Re: A Challenge To All The Atheists And Doubters Of Power Of God - Pics by HeavenIsSoReall: 9:02pm On Apr 29, 2018
Bedspread penalty82 hopefullandlord sonoflucifer Hahn

1 Like

Re: A Challenge To All The Atheists And Doubters Of Power Of God - Pics by Cutestmadridista: 9:16pm On Apr 29, 2018
What of amputees?

4 Likes

Re: A Challenge To All The Atheists And Doubters Of Power Of God - Pics by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 29, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin
grin

Ah! My belle o!

What manner of f**kery is this again?

Was expecting an educative thread.

1 Like

Re: A Challenge To All The Atheists And Doubters Of Power Of God - Pics by obinna58(m): 9:35pm On Apr 29, 2018
If you're going for challenge at least get something worth challenging, mouka is already a known scammer
This should be in joke section

2 Likes

Re: A Challenge To All The Atheists And Doubters Of Power Of God - Pics by HeavenIsSoReall: 9:44pm On Apr 29, 2018
Cutestmadridista:
What of amputees?

Come with the cut off part, our God is able.

3 Likes

Re: A Challenge To All The Atheists And Doubters Of Power Of God - Pics by HeavenIsSoReall: 9:45pm On Apr 29, 2018
obinna58:
If you're going for challenge at least get something worth challenging, mouka is already a known scammer
This should be in joke section

Really, did he scam you?
Re: A Challenge To All The Atheists And Doubters Of Power Of God - Pics by HeavenIsSoReall: 9:47pm On Apr 29, 2018
Earthbound:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin
grin

Ah! My belle o!

What manner of f**kery is this again?

Was expecting an educative thread.

Lol, watching the dumb speak can be educative you know?
Re: A Challenge To All The Atheists And Doubters Of Power Of God - Pics by Kneephy(m): 10:00pm On Apr 29, 2018
HeavenIsSoReall:

Come with the cut off part, our God is able.

Come with the cut off part
Are you kidneying me??
Amputees of like 15 years cut off part go dey where like this oga
Re: A Challenge To All The Atheists And Doubters Of Power Of God - Pics by HeavenIsSoReall: 10:12pm On Apr 29, 2018
Kneephy:

Come with the cut off part
Are you kidneying me??
Amputees of like 15 years cut off part go dey where like this oga

Search for it.

2 Likes

Re: A Challenge To All The Atheists And Doubters Of Power Of God - Pics by obinna58(m): 10:17pm On Apr 29, 2018
HeavenIsSoReall:

Really, did he scam you?

All pastors are scammers and his has gone publicly
Re: A Challenge To All The Atheists And Doubters Of Power Of God - Pics by Dalamama: 10:30pm On Apr 29, 2018
HeavenIsSoReall:

* The blind

* The lame

* The deaf

*The dumb

If I come with a blind person and he doesn't get healed what will happen?
Re: A Challenge To All The Atheists And Doubters Of Power Of God - Pics by hahn(m): 11:06pm On Apr 29, 2018
HeavenIsSoReall:

Search for it.

1 Like

Re: A Challenge To All The Atheists And Doubters Of Power Of God - Pics by HeavenIsSoReall: 5:08am On Apr 30, 2018
Dalamama:

If I come with a blind person and he doesn't get healed what will happen?

No blind person etc shall go without been healed.

2 Likes

Re: A Challenge To All The Atheists And Doubters Of Power Of God - Pics by HeavenIsSoReall: 5:10am On Apr 30, 2018
obinna58:

All pastors are scammers and his has gone publicly

You're still ranting, answer my question; has he scammed you before?
Re: A Challenge To All The Atheists And Doubters Of Power Of God - Pics by HeavenIsSoReall: 5:12am On Apr 30, 2018
hahn:

Hahn you're welcome to this crusade, I am assuring you that you'll start believing in God after this crusade.

1 Like

Re: A Challenge To All The Atheists And Doubters Of Power Of God - Pics by Dalamama: 8:36am On Apr 30, 2018
HeavenIsSoReall:

No blind person etc shall go without been healed.

If it happens ?
Re: A Challenge To All The Atheists And Doubters Of Power Of God - Pics by Born2Freak(f): 9:11am On Apr 30, 2018
kai see format.

You just want people to attend your crusade.

grin

Pastors nowadays are just so desperate!

1 Like

Re: A Challenge To All The Atheists And Doubters Of Power Of God - Pics by hahn(m): 9:48am On Apr 30, 2018
HeavenIsSoReall:

Hahn you're welcome to this crusade, I am assuring you that you'll start believing in God after this crusade.

Indeed
Re: A Challenge To All The Atheists And Doubters Of Power Of God - Pics by obinna58(m): 10:57am On Apr 30, 2018
HeavenIsSoReall:

You're still ranting, answer my question; has he scammed you before?
No but you're the victim
Re: A Challenge To All The Atheists And Doubters Of Power Of God - Pics by spacyzuma(m): 11:18am On Apr 30, 2018
HeavenIsSoReall:

* The blind

* The lame

* The deaf

*The dumb

Mtcheuw!

I wish you could see how I'm rolling my eyes at your ridiculous tactic to attract people to this shamcrusade

If your pastor can heal people...he doesn't need to host a crusade for that. He can easily go to hospitals and health centres and even on the roads...and heal anyone he comes across.

The only marvel anyone will see is how good people can act with all the fake miracle cures that will be displayed.
Re: A Challenge To All The Atheists And Doubters Of Power Of God - Pics by HeavenIsSoReall: 1:12pm On Apr 30, 2018
spacyzuma:

Mtcheuw!

I wish you could see how I'm rolling my eyes at your ridiculous tactic to attract people to this shamcrusade

If your pastor can heal people...he doesn't need to host a crusade for that. He can easily go to hospitals and health centres and even on the roads...and heal anyone he comes across.

The only marvel anyone will see is how good people can act with all the fake miracle cures that will be displayed.

Why didn't you wait for your lecturer to come and teach you at home to prove to you that he can teach?. FYI, hospitals do carry the sick to Chosen crusades for healing. Stop hating.

1 Like

Re: A Challenge To All The Atheists And Doubters Of Power Of God - Pics by HeavenIsSoReall: 1:20pm On Apr 30, 2018
Born2Freak:
kai see format.

You just want people to attend your crusade.

grin

Pastors nowadays are just so desperate!

You're welcome!

(1) (Reply)

All Night Prayers Join Us Here / Who Are The True Owner Of Jesus Christ? Christians Or Muslims / Pst. David Ibiyeomie Is Changing The Face Of Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.