Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,750 members, 7,813,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Apply For Microsoft And Zinox Modern Technology Workforce Training Programme - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For Microsoft And Zinox Modern Technology Workforce Training Programme (3099 Views)

Learn World Class Skills For The Modern Technology Workforce / Apply For The 2018 Workforce Group Graduate Intensive Training Programme / Workforce Union Bank DSA Test Invite. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apply For Microsoft And Zinox Modern Technology Workforce Training Programme by emecheboy2(m): 10:19pm On Apr 29, 2018
Microsoft and Zinox Technologies Ltd. are offering fresh graduates the opportunity to learn the latest technology and business skills to help you jump start your career.

Benefits of this programme:

100% Free.  This is a Social Responsibility (CSR) partnership between Microsoft and Zinox Technologies Ltd. to enhance the profile of qualified Nigerian graduates in the global job market

Partake in a 6 months course to learn the latest technologies including:

Cloud Computing
Big Data & Analytics
Mobile, Cloud & Game Programming
Machine Learning & AI
Blockchain Technology
Dynamics 365
Develop the right soft skills to be successful in the modern workplace including:

Effective Business Communication
Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
Service and Performance management
Business Finance Essentials
Leadership and Interpersonal skills
Business Etiquette

Learn in a world class environment:

World-class Curriculum created by Microsoft and Zinox specifically for Nigeria
Access to latest hands-on labs to fully immerse you in the new technologies
Work with experienced facilitators
Facilities available in Lagos, with Abuja and Owerri opening soon
Work in a fully-fitted comfortable learning environment
Read: Konga.com Becomes A Prepay Only Platform
Work with our 3,000+ partners and customers to place successful candidates in available jobs.

If you want to jump start your career, Please apply here before Tuesday 1st May 2018.

Please note that the programme will start within 6 weeks of your application and will last up to 6 months’ full time.

Read more: https://www.phoenixnewsonline.com/2018/04/29/microsoft-zinox-partners-train-fresh-graduates-latest-technology-business-skills/

Re: Apply For Microsoft And Zinox Modern Technology Workforce Training Programme by Nathan331: 6:29pm On May 04, 2018
I was shortlisted for the training. Who has information on the examination structure; basically what to expect as well as prepare for? I will really appreciate.
Re: Apply For Microsoft And Zinox Modern Technology Workforce Training Programme by Nhessa: 7:12pm On May 04, 2018
I was shortlisted as well. I really don't know what to expect, as there are no stated requirements or such and such. Kindly let me know if you get any information. Thanks in advance smiley
Re: Apply For Microsoft And Zinox Modern Technology Workforce Training Programme by AbsalomOtutu(m): 7:16pm On May 04, 2018
We will be giving out ebooks containing;
-Dragnet aptitude test(verbal, Numerical, abstract)
-gmat materials(complete)
-TOEFL material(complete)
-GRE material (complete)
-Workforce test materials
-Financial industry past test materials and preparatory materials
-petroleum industry materials
-Access bank test material

All at a very cheap price of 1000naira... 21 test materials all for 1000naira only. It is wise to prepare ahead of time.

If interested please reach us at 0.9.0.8.4.2.6.9.8.3.1
Re: Apply For Microsoft And Zinox Modern Technology Workforce Training Programme by xample(m): 8:42am On May 05, 2018
Re: Apply For Microsoft And Zinox Modern Technology Workforce Training Programme by lovintho: 3:01pm On May 05, 2018
i was shortlisted also but d time is 12am,pls is that the same for u
Re: Apply For Microsoft And Zinox Modern Technology Workforce Training Programme by Beauty4real(f): 3:21pm On May 05, 2018
lovintho:
i was shortlisted also but d time is 12am,pls is that the same for u
mine is 9am
Re: Apply For Microsoft And Zinox Modern Technology Workforce Training Programme by Beauty4real(f): 12:42pm On May 06, 2018
angry
Re: Apply For Microsoft And Zinox Modern Technology Workforce Training Programme by lovintho: 10:32am On May 07, 2018
how caan i go for a test by 12am,dunno wat to do
Re: Apply For Microsoft And Zinox Modern Technology Workforce Training Programme by bammy2050(m): 4:36pm On May 07, 2018
I was shortlisted for the test too..Who has an idea about the format of their test?
Re: Apply For Microsoft And Zinox Modern Technology Workforce Training Programme by bammy2050(m): 4:37pm On May 07, 2018
lovintho:
Error I guess..It should be 12pm.
Re: Apply For Microsoft And Zinox Modern Technology Workforce Training Programme by Beauty4real(f): 7:39pm On May 07, 2018
lovintho:
i guess u should send a mail to the person dat sent u d invite, telling dem abt the error. They should b able to do something about it.
Re: Apply For Microsoft And Zinox Modern Technology Workforce Training Programme by Nathan331: 11:35pm On May 08, 2018
I have tried connecting with some of their staff but they are not letting out information on what to expect. I really do not know the next step to take.
Re: Apply For Microsoft And Zinox Modern Technology Workforce Training Programme by Omobola121(f): 4:06pm On May 10, 2018
Mine is 2pm. Pls any idea about the test?
Re: Apply For Microsoft And Zinox Modern Technology Workforce Training Programme by bammy2050(m): 7:35pm On May 17, 2018
Interview mail dropped today..
Re: Apply For Microsoft And Zinox Modern Technology Workforce Training Programme by ultrasen: 7:41pm On May 17, 2018
Same here[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Apply For Microsoft And Zinox Modern Technology Workforce Training Programme by Nathan331: 4:01pm On Jun 02, 2018
Interview is over. Who has received the kick-off mail?
Re: Apply For Microsoft And Zinox Modern Technology Workforce Training Programme by axletton115(m): 4:23pm On Jun 02, 2018
no news yet on this side...

1 Like

Re: Apply For Microsoft And Zinox Modern Technology Workforce Training Programme by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 07, 2018
Any news from Zinox concerning the training. Please has anyone gotten feedback after the interview.
Re: Apply For Microsoft And Zinox Modern Technology Workforce Training Programme by Nathan331: 10:01am On Jun 07, 2018
Sambagenius:
Any news from Zinox concerning the training. Please has anyone gotten feedback akfter the interview.
We are all waiting bro. No news from this end, yet.
Re: Apply For Microsoft And Zinox Modern Technology Workforce Training Programme by omsoo: 1:06pm On Jun 10, 2018
Sambagenius:
Any news from Zinox concerning the training. Please has anyone gotten feedback after the interview.

They are still working on it... So I heard
Re: Apply For Microsoft And Zinox Modern Technology Workforce Training Programme by Nathan331: 6:18pm On Jun 19, 2018
Glory be to God! The kick-off mail dropped today. Training starts on Monday. Please check your email inbox. Cheers!
Re: Apply For Microsoft And Zinox Modern Technology Workforce Training Programme by axletton115(m): 10:10pm On Jun 19, 2018
Nathan331:
Glory be to God! The kick-off mail dropped today. Training starts on Monday. Please check your email inbox. Cheers!
True thank God!
Re: Apply For Microsoft And Zinox Modern Technology Workforce Training Programme by oliva980: 10:10am On Nov 22, 2022
These new models also help employees see themselves as adults who can make decisions for their employer. Ultimately, this change in the workplace is good for everyone in the long run. If you are curious to know more about remote working, check here.

(1) (Reply)

Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me / Various Telecommunications Jobs At Mtn Nigeria / Urgent Vacancy In A Multinational Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.