Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Egbuche Boyd Renounces His Ex-Girlfriend Chizzy, After Death Threat - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Egbuche Boyd Renounces His Ex-Girlfriend Chizzy, After Death Threat (20631 Views)

The Headies Disqualify Portable Over Death Threat To Co-Nominees (Photo) / Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) / Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Egbuche Boyd Renounces His Ex-Girlfriend Chizzy, After Death Threat by Nellymelly: 2:41am On Apr 30, 2018
A Nollywood Actor, Egbuche Boyd, has taken to Facebook to warn his Ex who he claims is being targeted for a kill by the woman of the man she's currently dating.

See screenshot of what he shared below:

http://www.royaloya.com/2018/04/following-death-threat-nollywood-actor.html

This note will serve as a prove of my clear conscience and innocence. Chizzy broke up with me on the 25th of September 2017 after a little misunderstanding and exchange of words over the phone. She moved on with a guy called sage and has been happy with him ever since then. I know I've tried getting her back in many open and genuine ways...through friends from overseas and friends from nollywood. Even through her own friends and cousins...but I got a strange text today being 09/04/2018 at around 13:00 hours asking me to warn her to stop seeing sage. That the guy sage belongs to their Queen and that their said Queen is angry that she is sharing her man with her. And have ordered a hit on her. Actually the person behind the text said he/she couldn't do it knowing her as my girlfriend because I've saved him/her once and that he/she is now paying me back by not harming her.(mind you I don't know this person because I've actually saved allot of people) so the person is asking me to warn her to stop seeing sage or they will Bleep her up! Now I don't know what that means. I am about making it open to everyone that we've gone our separate ways since September 2017 and that she stopped visiting or passing her nights in my house ever since then. I don't want to have any problems with cultist or anybody for any reason. I've got my life goals to Archie. And I've actually passed her the message of warning. God is my witness...because I'm feeling and sensing trouble or danger and I don't like the feelings.
Boyd

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1973220512750958&id=100001890848285

2 Likes

Re: Egbuche Boyd Renounces His Ex-Girlfriend Chizzy, After Death Threat by Nellymelly: 2:43am On Apr 30, 2018
Re: Egbuche Boyd Renounces His Ex-Girlfriend Chizzy, After Death Threat by Olalan(m): 5:20am On Apr 30, 2018
If the girl is cool dating a guy who i want to guess will be a bad guy cause dating a supposedly bad girl isn't a turf of gentlemen she should be prepared for the consequence.
BTW how can be even trust he isn't lying and just a gimmick to break the ex relationship

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egbuche Boyd Renounces His Ex-Girlfriend Chizzy, After Death Threat by goldbim(f): 6:03am On Apr 30, 2018
The guy said he has saved so many people.. Is he a Messiah..what's with cultist and death threats?it is well!

18 Likes

Re: Egbuche Boyd Renounces His Ex-Girlfriend Chizzy, After Death Threat by partnerbiz4: 7:29am On Apr 30, 2018
My evil mind was busy spotting only grammatical errors..

Forgive me please I process grammar rules at 1gb per sec...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egbuche Boyd Renounces His Ex-Girlfriend Chizzy, After Death Threat by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 30, 2018
So this one too is an actor grin

It aff well

13 Likes

Re: Egbuche Boyd Renounces His Ex-Girlfriend Chizzy, After Death Threat by frenzydilz(m): 10:59am On Apr 30, 2018
Oshe Superman!

1 Like

Re: Egbuche Boyd Renounces His Ex-Girlfriend Chizzy, After Death Threat by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 30, 2018
grin

Re: Egbuche Boyd Renounces His Ex-Girlfriend Chizzy, After Death Threat by itiswellandwell: 11:00am On Apr 30, 2018
Okay ooo. Everybody done turn nairaland nollywood now. Okay oo

Check my signature for your quality customised Atm card flash drive.
Re: Egbuche Boyd Renounces His Ex-Girlfriend Chizzy, After Death Threat by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 11:02am On Apr 30, 2018
How is this news ?

1 Like

Re: Egbuche Boyd Renounces His Ex-Girlfriend Chizzy, After Death Threat by bigtt76(f): 11:02am On Apr 30, 2018
See mumu ...trying to play the sympathy card while not knowing he will become a witness undecided ....why did the so-called Queen and her cohort not approach her directly? Why go through her man? Nansense grin

4 Likes

Re: Egbuche Boyd Renounces His Ex-Girlfriend Chizzy, After Death Threat by YINKS89(m): 11:02am On Apr 30, 2018
Dis girls sha.
Re: Egbuche Boyd Renounces His Ex-Girlfriend Chizzy, After Death Threat by infogenius(m): 11:05am On Apr 30, 2018
OK Sir, we don hear.
Playing nollywood script to break her new relationship.
Let's c d text or l don't believe you

8 Likes

Re: Egbuche Boyd Renounces His Ex-Girlfriend Chizzy, After Death Threat by Dindondin(m): 11:11am On Apr 30, 2018
Ok
Re: Egbuche Boyd Renounces His Ex-Girlfriend Chizzy, After Death Threat by Mutemenot(m): 11:15am On Apr 30, 2018
Who is the actor and actorless? grin

1 Like

Re: Egbuche Boyd Renounces His Ex-Girlfriend Chizzy, After Death Threat by udensia: 11:27am On Apr 30, 2018
Egbuche the Messiah ----- Saviour of mankind!

2 Likes

Re: Egbuche Boyd Renounces His Ex-Girlfriend Chizzy, After Death Threat by chelsea4su(f): 11:41am On Apr 30, 2018
Pls wat is either he or she talking about,I'm not understanding dis post

1 Like

Re: Egbuche Boyd Renounces His Ex-Girlfriend Chizzy, After Death Threat by Bustincole(m): 11:50am On Apr 30, 2018
2 shakom 4 cool grin

Check d meaning on signature
Re: Egbuche Boyd Renounces His Ex-Girlfriend Chizzy, After Death Threat by CaptainG00D: 11:53am On Apr 30, 2018
Its like I was watching a movie grin
Re: Egbuche Boyd Renounces His Ex-Girlfriend Chizzy, After Death Threat by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 30, 2018
bigtt76:
See mumu ...trying to play the sympathy card while not knowing he will become a witness undecided ....why did the so-called Queen and her cohort not approach her directly? Why go through her man? Nansense grin
you have a point there u know...
Re: Egbuche Boyd Renounces His Ex-Girlfriend Chizzy, After Death Threat by Kobicove(m): 12:11pm On Apr 30, 2018
Everyone claims to be an actor these daysundecided

1 Like

Re: Egbuche Boyd Renounces His Ex-Girlfriend Chizzy, After Death Threat by Shhhh01(f): 12:28pm On Apr 30, 2018
What is this one trying to prove. Savior of the afflicted abi kini?
Re: Egbuche Boyd Renounces His Ex-Girlfriend Chizzy, After Death Threat by Wisemen0147(m): 12:54pm On Apr 30, 2018
U dont even know how to lie...U jus frame this
Re: Egbuche Boyd Renounces His Ex-Girlfriend Chizzy, After Death Threat by smartiyke78: 3:32pm On Apr 30, 2018
If ure sayin d truth, u better go 2 d police nd show dem d msage nd make an entry 2 dat effect 2 exonorate urself incase it happens. u know our nigeria police.
Re: Egbuche Boyd Renounces His Ex-Girlfriend Chizzy, After Death Threat by JusticePlanet: 3:33pm On Apr 30, 2018
partnerbiz4:
My evil mind was busy spotting only grammatical errors..

Forgive me please I process grammar rules at 1gb per sec...

Mr Perfect!

(1) (Reply)

Lizzy Anjorin Advises Men: Marry Women Who Like Money To Prevent Dying Poor / Checkout IK Ogbonna With Makeup And A Wig / Tayo Sobola Rocks Chic Body-fitting Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.