Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,442 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Abducted Baby Sold 3 Times By Neighbor, Found 114 Days Later (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abducted Baby Sold 3 Times By Neighbor, Found 114 Days Later (Photo) (17708 Views)

Baby Sold For N1.7 Million In Edo, Rescued By Taskforce, 2 Women Arrested / Girl Raped By SARS Officer At 15, Prostituted To Survive, Her Baby Sold (video) / Malam Buda Mana Littafi Stabbed 6 Times By Neighbor For 'Singing About Father' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abducted Baby Sold 3 Times By Neighbor, Found 114 Days Later (Photo) by 40ng: 9:33am On Apr 30, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

Chinwendu Ekiri, a 7-month-old baby, abducted from her parents’ home in Rivers State by a neighhour, has been found after 114 days.

According to Newtelegraph, Chinwendu’s parents, Emeka and Rejoice Ekiri, alleged that their daughter was abducted by Innocent Ndubuisi, their neighbour. According to them, after abducting the girl, Ndubuisi vanished into thin air.

Ndubuisi, a father of three, was alleged to have stolen Chinwendu on December 28, 2017, just weeks after moving into the compound. Emeka said that he and his wife were short of words on how to express their feelings on the rescue of Chinwendu.
According to him: “My daughter was sold and resold for different prices ranging from, N450, 000, N600, 000 and N850, 000. According to the DSS operatives, Ndubuisi, who stole her, contacted one Shadrach.

This Shadrach got in touch with a woman in Onuimo, Imo State. She paid Ndubuisi N450, 000. While sealing the deal with Shadrach and the woman, Ndubuisi equally threw in his handset. It was through that handset that DSS operatives were able to arrest Shadrach. Shadrach took the operatives to the woman, who then took them to Aba, where she had already sold Chinwendu to another woman called Esther for N600, 000.”

Emeka said that when Esther was arrested at Elele, in Port Harcourt, she too had also sold Chinwendu to another woman in Ogoja, Cross Rivers State for N850, 000. Emeka enthused: “The most important thing is that my daughter is back and unharmed.

I’m grateful to God and the DSS operatives, who worked hard in finding and rescuing my daughter. We first reported the matter to the police, but they were busy extorting us, without putting efforts in finding Chinwendu. It was operatives of DSS that directed us to the National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons (NAPTIP)," he added

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/3699/abducted-baby-sold-3-times-by-neighbor-found-114-days-after-see-pictures/

1 Like

Re: Abducted Baby Sold 3 Times By Neighbor, Found 114 Days Later (Photo) by 40ng: 9:36am On Apr 30, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Abducted Baby Sold 3 Times By Neighbor, Found 114 Days Later (Photo) by IdeyFindWife: 9:36am On Apr 30, 2018
tongue
Re: Abducted Baby Sold 3 Times By Neighbor, Found 114 Days Later (Photo) by dominique(f): 9:37am On Apr 30, 2018
Thank God ritualists never got hold of her

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abducted Baby Sold 3 Times By Neighbor, Found 114 Days Later (Photo) by Mariangeles(f): 9:54am On Apr 30, 2018
Thanks be to God the little girl was rescued!
Her guardian Angels never left her side even for one second... Kudos the DSS and the NAPTIP people that worked tirelessly to rescue the little girl!

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abducted Baby Sold 3 Times By Neighbor, Found 114 Days Later (Photo) by Mutemenot(m): 10:01am On Apr 30, 2018
Josephine should be her name

3 Likes

Re: Abducted Baby Sold 3 Times By Neighbor, Found 114 Days Later (Photo) by Born2winnx: 10:01am On Apr 30, 2018
God have mercy

1 Like

Re: Abducted Baby Sold 3 Times By Neighbor, Found 114 Days Later (Photo) by maisauki: 10:02am On Apr 30, 2018
wen u thought you've had it all

3 Likes

Re: Abducted Baby Sold 3 Times By Neighbor, Found 114 Days Later (Photo) by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 10:02am On Apr 30, 2018
shocked shocked

So baby's monetry value was increasing with time and distance from her parents, this process if not aborted will have seen her value increase even more than a billion dollars and by then she will be in a far way country thousands of miles from her miserable and carefree parents who couldnt protect her from being stolen...........

storms outta thread angrily..... angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abducted Baby Sold 3 Times By Neighbor, Found 114 Days Later (Photo) by i8sins(m): 10:03am On Apr 30, 2018
Half of her age 114 days
Re: Abducted Baby Sold 3 Times By Neighbor, Found 114 Days Later (Photo) by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 30, 2018
dominique:
I dey tell you

1 Like

Re: Abducted Baby Sold 3 Times By Neighbor, Found 114 Days Later (Photo) by humbleofficer(f): 10:04am On Apr 30, 2018
I Comment My Reserve lipsrsealed
Re: Abducted Baby Sold 3 Times By Neighbor, Found 114 Days Later (Photo) by Ellabae(f): 10:04am On Apr 30, 2018
shocked This is so bad. Thank God she was found. Maybe them for they sell her dey go till she reach ritualist hand.
Re: Abducted Baby Sold 3 Times By Neighbor, Found 114 Days Later (Photo) by OkutaNla: 10:04am On Apr 30, 2018
Chimoo! See as dem turn human being to commodity wey dem dey buy and sell like rice and beans. Yigbos whyyyyyyyy?? cry

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abducted Baby Sold 3 Times By Neighbor, Found 114 Days Later (Photo) by PointZerom: 10:04am On Apr 30, 2018
dominique:

because the girl didn't reach Ogun state cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Abducted Baby Sold 3 Times By Neighbor, Found 114 Days Later (Photo) by Platony(m): 10:04am On Apr 30, 2018
To God be d glory!!

2 Likes

Re: Abducted Baby Sold 3 Times By Neighbor, Found 114 Days Later (Photo) by Nickijoy(f): 10:05am On Apr 30, 2018
Humans..
Re: Abducted Baby Sold 3 Times By Neighbor, Found 114 Days Later (Photo) by nkemdi89(f): 10:06am On Apr 30, 2018
That is one good thing about DSS they don't extort the public in carrying out their jobs and they are always passionate to helping.

2 Likes

Re: Abducted Baby Sold 3 Times By Neighbor, Found 114 Days Later (Photo) by Okoyiboz3: 10:07am On Apr 30, 2018
nkemdi89:
That is one good thing about DSS they don't extort the public in carrying out their jobs and they are always passionate to helping.

The DSS is usually very professional in their dealings unlike our criminals in black.

7 Likes

Re: Abducted Baby Sold 3 Times By Neighbor, Found 114 Days Later (Photo) by fasho01(m): 10:08am On Apr 30, 2018
Na wa ooo

No matter the hardship in town, we shouldn't be this inhumane nah.. This one weak me aswear.

Thank God for her safe return..

4 Likes

Re: Abducted Baby Sold 3 Times By Neighbor, Found 114 Days Later (Photo) by maisauki: 10:08am On Apr 30, 2018
na dia hin apun

Re: Abducted Baby Sold 3 Times By Neighbor, Found 114 Days Later (Photo) by smyo(m): 10:11am On Apr 30, 2018
good

Re: Abducted Baby Sold 3 Times By Neighbor, Found 114 Days Later (Photo) by Bustincole(m): 10:13am On Apr 30, 2018
Thank God for his/her life
Re: Abducted Baby Sold 3 Times By Neighbor, Found 114 Days Later (Photo) by Amirullaha(m): 10:14am On Apr 30, 2018
Millz404:
I get one of my neighbor pikin wey dey always worry me... D open my door anyhow mosquitos d enta...
He is 3yrs old
Male
High disturbance rate

Bidding starts at 1m naira
Did you know the magnitude of the rubbish you just posted

3 Likes

Re: Abducted Baby Sold 3 Times By Neighbor, Found 114 Days Later (Photo) by GeneralOjukwu: 10:14am On Apr 30, 2018
These people and Crime.

It's like Peak Milk. It's in them. Thank God for the baby
Re: Abducted Baby Sold 3 Times By Neighbor, Found 114 Days Later (Photo) by KrystosCJ(m): 10:18am On Apr 30, 2018
Millz404:
I get one of my neighbor pikin wey dey always worry me... D open my door anyhow mosquitos d enta...
He is 3yrs old
Male
High disturbance rate

Bidding starts at 1m naira

They should pick you up for questioning. Mods where are you?

2 Likes

Re: Abducted Baby Sold 3 Times By Neighbor, Found 114 Days Later (Photo) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:20am On Apr 30, 2018
The abductor had his own kids yet kidnapped another man's baby to make money. People sef. He should ha e sold his three kids nah. Idiot, they should sell him and give the money for charity.
Onye ala

1 Like

Re: Abducted Baby Sold 3 Times By Neighbor, Found 114 Days Later (Photo) by peacebe1815: 10:24am On Apr 30, 2018
Nigerian should be more security conscious. As the situation of things are in Nigeria today, i only trust myself, i don't trust anybody again and i can't entrust my kids to anyone. May God protect us because "except the Lord watch the city the watchman waketh but in vain".
Re: Abducted Baby Sold 3 Times By Neighbor, Found 114 Days Later (Photo) by Dawax: 10:30am On Apr 30, 2018
Thank God for the safety of the baby. I remember watching the father of the baby on TV giving his ordeal with the police. I rely had sympathy for him that day. Kudos to the DSS for their quick intervention. Most officers of the police are criminals always in the habit of extorting money from individuals.

6 Likes

Re: Abducted Baby Sold 3 Times By Neighbor, Found 114 Days Later (Photo) by koolaid87: 10:34am On Apr 30, 2018
I tire for our dirty and ugly men in black. If you cant help, why still extort money from poor folks.

May death befall any unrepentant corrupt police officers. Amen

Welcome back home little precious.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Crime: Video Of 37-year-old Man Caught Defiling A 9-year-old Girl In An Uncomple / Man Defiles His Step-sister’s 2-year-old Child In Benue (video) / Man Kills Sister After Reading 7 Books Of Moses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.