Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,926 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Graduate Trainee Program At KPMG Nigeria 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Trainee Program At KPMG Nigeria 2018 (950 Views)

Guinness Nigeria 2018 Graduate Sales Internship Job Recruitment / See All Federal Government Youth Empowerment Programs In Nigeria 2018/2019 And H / MTN Nigeria 2018 Recruitment (4 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduate Trainee Program At KPMG Nigeria 2018 by oyewusitope(m): 9:53am On Apr 30, 2018
KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and international organisations within the Nigerian business community.

As one of the leading providers of professional services, KPMG knows that the success and growth of the firm also depends on the success and growth of the Nigerian economy. Hence, it champions progressive change and makes the future happen for its clients, people and the community, thereby enabling Nigeria’s success.

Applications are invited for:

Title: Graduate Trainee Programme 2017/2018

Auto req ID: 100702BR
Engagement Type: Graduate Hire

Requirements
Eligible candidates must:

Be below 26 years old as at the date of application.
Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Math) at ONE sitting
Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree. Please note that OND and HND qualifications are NOT eligible.
Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree and at Law school (For Law graduates only).
Be about to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click the apply button

Note

Please do not apply if you have taken the KPMG aptitude test/ KPMG business awareness test before.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

http://ultimatejobs.com.ng/job/kpmg-nigeria-graduate-trainee-programme/
Re: Graduate Trainee Program At KPMG Nigeria 2018 by beejaylaxy1(m): 7:22am On May 01, 2018
Has anybody being able to apply. It is telling me I need to enable cookies to access the page. I have tried three different browsers now, still the same.
Re: Graduate Trainee Program At KPMG Nigeria 2018 by beejaylaxy1(m): 7:24am On May 01, 2018
Has anybody being able to apply. It is telling me I need to enable cookies to access the page. I have tried three different browsers now, still the same.
oyewusitope:
KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and international organisations within the Nigerian business community.

As one of the leading providers of professional services, KPMG knows that the success and growth of the firm also depends on the success and growth of the Nigerian economy. Hence, it champions progressive change and makes the future happen for its clients, people and the community, thereby enabling Nigeria’s success.

Applications are invited for:

Title: Graduate Trainee Programme 2017/2018

Auto req ID: 100702BR
Engagement Type: Graduate Hire

Requirements
Eligible candidates must:

Be below 26 years old as at the date of application.
Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Math) at ONE sitting
Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree. Please note that OND and HND qualifications are NOT eligible.
Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree and at Law school (For Law graduates only).
Be about to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click the apply button

Note

Please do not apply if you have taken the KPMG aptitude test/ KPMG business awareness test before.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

http://ultimatejobs.com.ng/job/kpmg-nigeria-graduate-trainee-programme/
Re: Graduate Trainee Program At KPMG Nigeria 2018 by oyewusitope(m): 7:35am On May 01, 2018
beejaylaxy1:
Try using chrome,you will be able to apply for the job

(1) (Reply)

Maersk Group Latest Job Recruitment / Lontor Recruitment / How To Make N50,000+ Weekly Working Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.