Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,768 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

How To Make A Decent Income Writing For Clients On Linkedin - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make A Decent Income Writing For Clients On Linkedin (10738 Views)

FREELANCERS: Here's A Working Strategy For Snagging Quality Clients On LINKEDIN / Meet The Right Agents And Clients On Realtor.ng / Earn Decent Income Editing Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make A Decent Income Writing For Clients On Linkedin by ladywriter(f): 11:52am On May 08, 2018
Celsony:

Ok ladywriter how do i contact u, via phone call or email?

virtualassistprof at gmail.com
Re: How To Make A Decent Income Writing For Clients On Linkedin by ranson(m): 4:18pm On May 09, 2018
Ladywriter! Ladywriter!! Ladywriter!!!

God will continue to bless you as I kept feeding my household with proceeds from freelancing. I Don't know what my life would have been if I had not stumbled on your tread 3 years ago. I may not have made it big, but the slow and steady incomes are enough to keep body and soul together. Thanks. Nature will surely reward you beyond your imaginations. Stay blessed.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make A Decent Income Writing For Clients On Linkedin by ranson(m): 4:19pm On May 09, 2018

God will continue to bless you as I kept feeding my household with proceeds from freelancing. I Don't know what my life would have been if I had not stumbled on your tread 3 years ago. I may not have made it big, but the slow and steady incomes are enough to keep body and soul together. Thanks. Nature will surely reward you beyond your imaginations. Stay blessed.
Re: How To Make A Decent Income Writing For Clients On Linkedin by Nobody: 7:46am On May 10, 2018
ranson:

Care to share your story for us to benefit and be inspired too? How did you start of your writing and which platform are you using? Id also like to givr testimonies like you someday. Thanks
Re: How To Make A Decent Income Writing For Clients On Linkedin by ladywriter(f): 8:51am On May 10, 2018
ranson:

Wow! Wow! Wow! Congratulations @Ranson. Reading testimonies like this shows that my efforts are not in vain. It is my desire that more people will read and learn to make money online. Thanks for sharing @ranson.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make A Decent Income Writing For Clients On Linkedin by dan47: 5:51pm On May 10, 2018
maviarcad1:
God bless you ladywiter, I read your post in the previous thread way back and it ignited my freelance passion after the odesk n elance with liberty reserve wahala of 2010. God bless you, I think people should google bamidele onibalusi, he's a great writer too or visit his website writersincharge.com, you'll learn few things. Thank you

NB: I will build a responsive writers website for you for a token, see sample here http://www.reblog.fgck96elections.com makes you stand out as authority and a professional

How much will it cost please I really need one fast
Re: How To Make A Decent Income Writing For Clients On Linkedin by maviarcad1: 12:54am On May 11, 2018
dan47:

How much will it cost please I really need one fast
whatsapp me @ 080807258onethree
Re: How To Make A Decent Income Writing For Clients On Linkedin by ranson(m): 6:35pm On May 12, 2018
Nnaabros:

Care to share your story for us to benefit and be inspired too? How did you start of your writing and which platform are you using? Id also like to givr testimonies like you someday. Thanks

I got inspired by her first thread in 2015 after losing my job.

I had all the requirements then, including the writing skill, so I started my freelance career immediately on freelancer.com (the platform she introduced). I didn't make kobo from the platform, but I stuck with the process because her story and that of other freelancers were inspiring enough for me.

All the while I was following other threads to see if I can find other opportunities.

Then, someone else created Upwork thread. I jumped to Upwork but Upwork did not work for me.

In order to keep body and soul together, I was busy writing for some gurus here on NL until God smile on me through Fiverr in 2016 after over year of opening the account. As they say, the rest is history.

Over all, it has not been easy. You just have to be persistent and keep learning new things. Even now, I'm still struggling, but I have chosen this path, no going back...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make A Decent Income Writing For Clients On Linkedin by Clone2020(m): 7:15pm On May 12, 2018
Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and all PayPal withdrawals @ 320/$

Only withdrawing $100 and above

All transactions are done within minutes

My contact in signature

Whatsapp link:
https:///send?phone=13472165293
Re: How To Make A Decent Income Writing For Clients On Linkedin by asamfem(m): 11:12pm On May 17, 2018
kudos to ladywriter, people's testimonies here motivate me to venture into this online writing, but I don't have any sample presently, what will I do as a newbie if a client should demand for my portfolio?
Re: How To Make A Decent Income Writing For Clients On Linkedin by segxes23(m): 12:07am On May 18, 2018
If I don't comment on this thread, then it's not good enough.

Thanks to ladywriter, topsquino and Bamidele Onibalusi, I have become better at what I do and it's paying the bills

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Decent Income Writing For Clients On Linkedin by segxes23(m): 12:08am On May 18, 2018
asamfem:
kudos to ladywriter, people's testimonies here motivate me to venture into this online writing, but I don't have any sample presently, what will I do as a newbie if a client should demand for my portfolio?

Write something my brother. Just start somewhere
Re: How To Make A Decent Income Writing For Clients On Linkedin by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 18, 2018
segxes23:

Sorry to query you a bit. What site if any do you work with? What procedure do you follow for researching and writing on any topic you're given?
Re: How To Make A Decent Income Writing For Clients On Linkedin by asamfem(m): 2:00am On May 19, 2018
segxes23:

Okay bro
Re: How To Make A Decent Income Writing For Clients On Linkedin by Nobody: 11:32am On May 19, 2018
Don't waste your Coins/Tokens...

I'm buying the following coins at sweet rates:

Old ENU.
Fresco.
ETN.
ETOS1.
HOT.
Hydro 11111/22222.
LTC.
ETH.
BTCCash.
BTC from any wallet...

Whatsapp contact is on my Signature...
Re: How To Make A Decent Income Writing For Clients On Linkedin by tranxo(m): 3:19am On May 20, 2018
Unprofessional
Joycebube:
Don't waste your Coins/Tokens...

I'm buying the following coins at sweet rates:

Old ENU.
Fresco.
ETN.
ETOS1.
HOT.
Hydro 11111/22222.
LTC.
ETH.
BTCCash.
BTC from any wallet...

Whatsapp contact is on my Signature...

2 Likes

Re: How To Make A Decent Income Writing For Clients On Linkedin by preciousnobel(m): 11:22pm On May 21, 2018
I need an experienced writer for a large project. Contact me via Whatsapp 08145805499. Gmail: preciousnobel@gmail.com Thanks.
Re: How To Make A Decent Income Writing For Clients On Linkedin by kalu61(m): 12:59am On May 22, 2018
This is lovely, well done ladywriter. I'm open to your service if you get plenty work o.

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Decent Income Writing For Clients On Linkedin by solomonjesus: 3:01am On May 22, 2018
Thankz

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Decent Income Writing For Clients On Linkedin by tatacherie: 12:32am On May 24, 2018
@ Ladywriter May God continue to use you to affect lives positively
Been following your thread since last year
Though my writing skills is a bit rusty but I'm dusting it straight up
I signed up there already but never knew I can earn there
Thanks once more

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Decent Income Writing For Clients On Linkedin by cheehummer(f): 10:04pm On Jun 28, 2018
I would feel guilty if I don't testify. I stumbled on the $1000 thread and became a writer. I work on my on time and earn enough to take care of myself. It has never been easy but I have enjoyed writing so much I even rejected jobs when they finally came.
I don't write articles or copywriting for businesses. I write short stories and novels so the journey has not been easy, but I will keep going.
Just want to say, thank you

2 Likes

Re: How To Make A Decent Income Writing For Clients On Linkedin by imaeruaka: 12:54am On Jun 29, 2018
nice post
The easiest way to make cash in whatever business one is into, is simply by reaching out to more people with whatever product you have got.

You’ve got all rights to enjoy the benefit of a work well done. As an author you should flow with the tides. Here I mean you should be aware of the changes in our social environments.
Read more >>>and share
https://www.millitime.com/making-money-online-author-simple-method/?wpam_id=7
Re: How To Make A Decent Income Writing For Clients On Linkedin by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 03, 2018
cheehummer:
I would feel guilty if I don't testify. I stumbled on the $1000 thread and became a writer. I work on my on time and earn enough to take care of myself. It has never been easy but I have enjoyed writing so much I even rejected jobs when they finally came.
I don't write articles or copywriting for businesses. I write short stories and novels so the journey has not been easy, but I will keep going.
Just want to say, thank you

What platforms do you write for and how did you start?
Re: How To Make A Decent Income Writing For Clients On Linkedin by cheehummer(f): 3:20am On Jul 04, 2018
just freelancer
Re: How To Make A Decent Income Writing For Clients On Linkedin by Nobody: 4:29am On Jul 04, 2018
ladywriter:

It depends on your agreement with clients. What I do is to issue an invoice on Payoneer at the end of the month. I work for my clients on monthly basis. That is one thing with LinkedIn. Most clients will want to work with you on regular basis. It is not a one-off project. I calculate the number of posts x the price and I raise an invoice for it the end of the month. You can also create an invoice on Freelancer and send to your client. Most clients on LinkedIn are trustworthy. But If you know you cannot wait until the end of the month, you can charge per article.
How do you ensure you are not scammed
Re: How To Make A Decent Income Writing For Clients On Linkedin by Nad95: 8:56am On Jul 19, 2018
Hi, lady writer. I saw your latest post on Nairaland about how to start a profitable writing business using LinkedIn.
Please, I have a question to ask concerning the portfolio. Many blogs about freelance writing recommends that you do two or three guest posts on various blog with a byline to your credit. The issue here is I'm in a bit of a hurry to get clients ASAP. So, I have two well written articles. Do you recommend I publishe them on say LinkedIn, medium or I published them in online portfolio clips that way you recommended in your post
Note that I'm looking to get clients even before this week runs out is that's possible.
I look forward to your response
Thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Decent Income Writing For Clients On Linkedin by colbert2: 10:33pm On Nov 12, 2018
Available in Bulk.... WHATSAPP ME ON THE NUMBER BELOW:

Re: How To Make A Decent Income Writing For Clients On Linkedin by Macfortune(m): 10:51am On Apr 09, 2019
colbert2:
Available in Bulk.... WHATSAPP ME ON THE NUMBER BELOW:
Come to my whatsapp office let's deal, but I hope you know the current price in Nigeria?
Re: How To Make A Decent Income Writing For Clients On Linkedin by Amhappy(f): 12:58pm On Apr 09, 2019
I have just one request ma, please mentor me on how to write for digital marketing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CBN Vs NESG: The CBN's Communication Failings In Full Glare Again / Can I Receive Money To My Naira Mastercard / Trailer Or Tipper/dump Truck Which One Is More Lucrative?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.