Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,424 members, 7,853,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:45 AM

Braless Tonto Dikeh Rocks Unbuttoned Jacket (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Braless Tonto Dikeh Rocks Unbuttoned Jacket (photo) (75495 Views)

Hushpuppi Spends 5 MILLION NAIRA On Two Gucci Jacket(Photo + video) / Davido Slays In A Colourful Jacket (photo) / The Money Team!! Floyd Mayweather Wears N54million Crocodile Jacket [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Braless Tonto Dikeh Rocks Unbuttoned Jacket (photo) by Weareone202: 9:57pm On Apr 30, 2018
The lady use style take ugly small sha
Re: Braless Tonto Dikeh Rocks Unbuttoned Jacket (photo) by greatman247(m): 10:24pm On Apr 30, 2018
Teewhy2:
why is she looking more of a barbie .
I wanted to ask her how been born again has to relate with exposing your body but when I saw the below picture of a pastor.
I surrender, It is finished.

You too bad... very funny. grin
Re: Braless Tonto Dikeh Rocks Unbuttoned Jacket (photo) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 30, 2018
Houseofglam7:
Dafuq is this?
She looks embalmed!!!
You're wicked
Re: Braless Tonto Dikeh Rocks Unbuttoned Jacket (photo) by Bamz(m): 3:43am On May 01, 2018
zicoraads:
She looks like a mannequin undecided

I can't believe I'll be off work tomorrow grin cheesy

Feels great!

Congratulations mate, I know the feeling too well. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Braless Tonto Dikeh Rocks Unbuttoned Jacket (photo) by bukatyne(f): 4:01am On May 01, 2018
Despite the whole make up and digital enhancing, she looks finished/faded.

It is amazing that while Churchill her ex seems to be doing well, she continually descends into self destruction.

Could it be that she is unconsciously mourning his loss?

She needs saving asap!

1 Like

Re: Braless Tonto Dikeh Rocks Unbuttoned Jacket (photo) by buchasman(m): 8:21am On May 01, 2018
Can we just take this Japanese dog specie to the zoo.
Re: Braless Tonto Dikeh Rocks Unbuttoned Jacket (photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:10am On May 01, 2018
Earthbound:

You're wicked

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Makeup Artist Transforms Her Face To Davido And Williams Uchemba (Pix) / Doctors Amputate Mr Ibu's Leg To Keep Him Alive / Maheeda Introduces Leemisola As Her Goddaughter, With Her Nude Painting Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.