Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Christian Girl Who Disguised Herself In Hijab To Steal, Arrested By Police. PICS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Christian Girl Who Disguised Herself In Hijab To Steal, Arrested By Police. PICS (28380 Views)

Man Who Disguised As A Woman In RCCG Lagos, Caught & Stripped (Photos) / Kidnappers In Niger State Arrested By Soldiers Who Disguised As Passengers / Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Girl Who Disguised Herself In Hijab To Steal, Arrested By Police. PICS by Angelanest: 3:53pm On Apr 30, 2018
A Christian lady in Hijab was recently arrested by security operatives for allegedly stealing and fraud. According to a Facebook user who lives in Sokoto, the girl disguised herself as a Muslim with Hijab in order to infiltrate the area where she carried out her nefarious act before she was apprehended.

The lady who later revealed she's a Christian, was seen with a Rosary on her neck after the Hijab was removed and is said to be in police custody.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/christian-girl-who-disguised-herself-in-hijab-to-steal-arrested-by-police-photos.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Christian Girl Who Disguised Herself In Hijab To Steal, Arrested By Police. PICS by troublemakea(m): 4:00pm On Apr 30, 2018
haba this one is a Muslim now...they put that on her neck forcefully

okay if she's a Christian why's she having that head slamming sign on her forehead

200 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Christian Girl Who Disguised Herself In Hijab To Steal, Arrested By Police. PICS by buhariguy(m): 4:01pm On Apr 30, 2018
She is not a Christian, because Christian can't steal, she is an idiotic pig of Biafra criminal

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Christian Girl Who Disguised Herself In Hijab To Steal, Arrested By Police. PICS by MrGreenMavro: 4:04pm On Apr 30, 2018
grin sad sad

how do u know she's a Christian? is it everybody that call theirself Christian's that are Christians? angry angry

so if PMB go church...he be Christian abi? angry angry

see as she be like BBN Ninja on hijab grin grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Girl Who Disguised Herself In Hijab To Steal, Arrested By Police. PICS by DoTheNeedful: 4:05pm On Apr 30, 2018
Seun, I still believe you need to audit your mods and news should be properly reviewed before putting them on FP.

There is everything wrong with the title of this thread even if the thief is a Christian. Although I strongly believe she is not. The poster of this news and the mod that brought it the fp are part of the problems with Nigeria.

You mean a "Christian lady" with black mark on her forehead and hijab moved freely in Sokoto to steal items? Common! You can do better.

What is the essence of this thread if I may ask?

104 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Christian Girl Who Disguised Herself In Hijab To Steal, Arrested By Police. PICS by Tolbanks(f): 4:05pm On Apr 30, 2018
Hmmm... There's more to this...

Adonbilivitatall

6 Likes

Re: Christian Girl Who Disguised Herself In Hijab To Steal, Arrested By Police. PICS by everlymoore86(m): 4:05pm On Apr 30, 2018
If she had dressed like that and made Nigeria proud , u may not have attached Christianity. Stop that religious attribute , It was done from her mind, religion regardless .

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christian Girl Who Disguised Herself In Hijab To Steal, Arrested By Police. PICS by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 30, 2018
hunger too much
Re: Christian Girl Who Disguised Herself In Hijab To Steal, Arrested By Police. PICS by kelvyn7: 4:05pm On Apr 30, 2018
SEE THE BLACK MARK ON HER FOREHEAD

grin

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Girl Who Disguised Herself In Hijab To Steal, Arrested By Police. PICS by HolyHero: 4:05pm On Apr 30, 2018
A thief is a thief ... which one is now christain or Muslim thief.. this one that they are trying to drag religion into a criminal case is uncalled for.

12 Likes

Re: Christian Girl Who Disguised Herself In Hijab To Steal, Arrested By Police. PICS by IsaAbubakar: 4:05pm On Apr 30, 2018
may Allah grant her alajanah fura d'nunu masha Allah amin

2 Likes

Re: Christian Girl Who Disguised Herself In Hijab To Steal, Arrested By Police. PICS by Our5k(m): 4:06pm On Apr 30, 2018
She's smart but not smart enough.
Smart because she understands that the devilish of all crimes can be hidden inside hijab - like time bombs, dirty quran and skin diseases.
But not smart enough to escape and pass the blame to another Moooslim faithful.

7 Likes

Re: Christian Girl Who Disguised Herself In Hijab To Steal, Arrested By Police. PICS by Jhayeahsam01(m): 4:06pm On Apr 30, 2018
whatz the excess of using condoms when it keep bursting... and they all keep coming for abortion pills money.....

I want to sell out my dick on auction

1 Like

Re: Christian Girl Who Disguised Herself In Hijab To Steal, Arrested By Police. PICS by rusher14: 4:06pm On Apr 30, 2018
Stealing is no respecter of religion or tribe.

You can find a thief anywhere .
Re: Christian Girl Who Disguised Herself In Hijab To Steal, Arrested By Police. PICS by Uwem2009(m): 4:06pm On Apr 30, 2018
hmmmm...this story get as eh be

4 Likes

Re: Christian Girl Who Disguised Herself In Hijab To Steal, Arrested By Police. PICS by 36govs: 4:07pm On Apr 30, 2018
grin
Re: Christian Girl Who Disguised Herself In Hijab To Steal, Arrested By Police. PICS by HMZi: 4:07pm On Apr 30, 2018
Christain girl why??

1 Like

Re: Christian Girl Who Disguised Herself In Hijab To Steal, Arrested By Police. PICS by miko1988(m): 4:07pm On Apr 30, 2018
Dis girl is pure Muslim, look at her forehead... Either Muslim or Christian I condemn her act

16 Likes

Re: Christian Girl Who Disguised Herself In Hijab To Steal, Arrested By Police. PICS by johnime: 4:07pm On Apr 30, 2018
End of an era today with Wenger facing United for the last time. But one thing remains. United and Arsenal made the Premier League great without oil money
Re: Christian Girl Who Disguised Herself In Hijab To Steal, Arrested By Police. PICS by Evablizin(f): 4:07pm On Apr 30, 2018
I don't believe this shit.
troublemakea:

okay if she's a Christian why's she having that head slamming sign on her forehead
You're on point. Thank you jare.

11 Likes

Re: Christian Girl Who Disguised Herself In Hijab To Steal, Arrested By Police. PICS by Vickybaps: 4:08pm On Apr 30, 2018
Hmmmmnm just passing by cool
Re: Christian Girl Who Disguised Herself In Hijab To Steal, Arrested By Police. PICS by partnerbiz4: 4:08pm On Apr 30, 2018
Nawaoo

I hate this but ...
Re: Christian Girl Who Disguised Herself In Hijab To Steal, Arrested By Police. PICS by Dalexicographer(m): 4:08pm On Apr 30, 2018
angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Girl Who Disguised Herself In Hijab To Steal, Arrested By Police. PICS by anonymuz(m): 4:08pm On Apr 30, 2018
troublemakea:

my observation too

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Girl Who Disguised Herself In Hijab To Steal, Arrested By Police. PICS by Our5k(m): 4:08pm On Apr 30, 2018
troublemakea:

You're smart. Only today, I was able to discover that Sauce Kid is not only an Afonja but also a Yoruba Muslim. Take a close look at his forehead.

7 Likes

Re: Christian Girl Who Disguised Herself In Hijab To Steal, Arrested By Police. PICS by jkendy(m): 4:08pm On Apr 30, 2018
Wearing Hijab doesn't make her a Muslim neither being seen with a chaplet a confirmation of her beimg a Christian.
A thief is a thief, simple !!!

5 Likes

Re: Christian Girl Who Disguised Herself In Hijab To Steal, Arrested By Police. PICS by Crystalline(f): 4:08pm On Apr 30, 2018
Abeg, what kind of caption is this? Must "Christian girl" be mentioned? If they say "young girl was caught stealing" nko?

2 Likes

Re: Christian Girl Who Disguised Herself In Hijab To Steal, Arrested By Police. PICS by ochallo: 4:09pm On Apr 30, 2018
troublemakea:

This is how the zombies are fed with lies, which christian has forehead stamp?

7 Likes

Re: Christian Girl Who Disguised Herself In Hijab To Steal, Arrested By Police. PICS by Dalexicographer(m): 4:09pm On Apr 30, 2018
Uwem2009:
hmmmm...this story get as eh be
bros i go soon see you oh... I wanna start a btc business. wink
Re: Christian Girl Who Disguised Herself In Hijab To Steal, Arrested By Police. PICS by ExAngel007(f): 4:09pm On Apr 30, 2018
shame
Re: Christian Girl Who Disguised Herself In Hijab To Steal, Arrested By Police. PICS by brobro: 4:09pm On Apr 30, 2018
I think this is a frame up. The rosary could have been put on neck. Why does her head have the head slamming sign?
Please is that a police station with rug?
The above are my options and questions

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drunk Son Beats His Mom To Coma After Returning From Night Club / Nigerian Man Nabbed In South Africa For Fraud & Printing Of Fake Currency (Pics) / Man Who Disguised As Girl At EKSU Caught & Paraded While Trying To Steal Panties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.