Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,861 members, 7,817,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Blac Chyna ‘pregnant’ with 18-year-old rapper boyfriend’s baby! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blac Chyna ‘pregnant’ with 18-year-old rapper boyfriend’s baby! (1430 Views)

Rihanna Gives Birth To Her First Child With Rapper Boyfriend A$AP Rocky / Fresh kid: Minister Tells 7-year-old Rapper To Go Back To School Or Get Arrested / Juliet Ibrahim And Rapper Boyfriend Are Allegedly "Two Unfaithful Lovers" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blac Chyna ‘pregnant’ with 18-year-old rapper boyfriend’s baby! by TribesNG: 5:53pm On Apr 30, 2018
Rumour has it that Blac Chyna is pregnant for her 18-year-old rapper boyfriend, YBN Almighty Jay.
She already has a son with rapper Tyga and a daughter with ex-fiancé Rob Kardashian.

According to MTO News, Blac Chyna is two and a half months pregnant, and was spotted rubbing her ‘bump’ as she walked through Los Angeles Airport on April 27.
You also recall, in previous interviews, Blac Chyna’s boyfriend, YBN Almighty Jay revealed they don’t use condoms during sex. They don’t also use contraception.
It’s public knowledge Blac Chyna isn’t shy about flaunting her curves and on April 29, when they greeted fans at a Lashed Ladies luncheon, Blac Chyna sucked Jay’s face off.
Mirror Online says they have contacted reps for Blac – who is mother to son King, five, and one-year-old daughter Dream – for comment. No word back yet.
Chyna met her latest lover YBN Almighty Jay on dating site Christian Mingle, and he admitted they’ve not been bothering with condoms. “How did I meet Blac Chyna? I was searching on Christian Mingle and s*** and I seen her profile pop up and I’m like, ‘This b**** fire,’” he told Jumper.
“So I slid in her Christian Mingle messages and s*** and she responded to my email so then we had linked up and s***… I don’t wear a condom!
“If Chyna got pregnant, I would keep that s*** like, “Daddy loves you. I love your a**.’” Blac Chyna has been open about wanting more babies, revealing after the birth of her second child, Dream Kardashian, that she wants four kids in total. BC told Us Magazine: “I wanna have maybe like two more [children]. I wouldn’t mind having four; I think four is a good number.
No more after that. Five is too many. I’d have to get a minivan for sure, and I’m not riding in no minivan.”

http://toribaze.com/entertainment/blac-chyna-pregnant-with-18-year-rapper-boyfriends-baby/

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, MissyB3, Fynestboi

Re: Blac Chyna ‘pregnant’ with 18-year-old rapper boyfriend’s baby! by TribesNG: 5:55pm On Apr 30, 2018
Re: Blac Chyna ‘pregnant’ with 18-year-old rapper boyfriend’s baby! by okachie1(m): 6:17pm On Apr 30, 2018
mtcheeeewwwww Ndi ara!
Re: Blac Chyna ‘pregnant’ with 18-year-old rapper boyfriend’s baby! by Pierced(f): 3:04am On May 01, 2018
so? pls........what's our one......she is matured enough for her choices.

pls........Nigeria has enough problems to find solutions to such as: Buhari.....Apc...... fulani herds men......boko haram......corruption.....unemployment.....poverty...2019 election.....etc.

Biko..... don't disturb us with american pregnancy.
Re: Blac Chyna ‘pregnant’ with 18-year-old rapper boyfriend’s baby! by DoctorRo(f): 7:05am On May 01, 2018
Chai this is madness in its highest other

(1) (Reply)

Adorable Photo Of DJ Spinall And Kiss Daniel / Wizkid’s 2nd Babymama Calls Him Out For Being A Deadbeat / The Guy They Did Not ‘caught’, James Brown, Is Becoming An IG Celeb !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.