Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Bbnaija 2018: Miracle And I Had Sex Several Times – Nina Finally Admits [VIDEO] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija 2018: Miracle And I Had Sex Several Times – Nina Finally Admits [VIDEO] (437 Views)

BBNaija: Nina ‘Miracle And I Had Sex Several Times’ – Ex-Housemate Confirms / Cee-C Cynthia Nwadiora: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate | Biography & Profile / Meet Miracle Igbokwe Ikechukwu, BBNaija 2018 Contestant, Pilot & Model (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija 2018: Miracle And I Had Sex Several Times – Nina Finally Admits [VIDEO] by MyNewsNow: 10:46pm On Apr 30, 2018

Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Nina, has finally admitted she had sex with eventual winner, Miracle, several times during the reality show.

Nina made these revelations in an interview with DelphinatorTV.

“We had sex several times, yes. But it was just us being humans. Miracle and I had feelings for each other. We still have.

“The human part of us showed. We couldn’t hide it or pretend.

“So that was us being us, living our lives,” she said,

Nina has been under fire since she left the house, for apparently abandoning her boyfriend after returning to the country after the show.

In an interview with Toolz of Beat FM last Friday, she revealed that she has not spoken with Collins since she came back to Nigeria.

WATCH VIDEO BELOW
http://mynewsnow.ng/news/bbnaija-2018-miracle-and-i-had-sex-several-times-nina-finally-admits-video-182
Re: Bbnaija 2018: Miracle And I Had Sex Several Times – Nina Finally Admits [VIDEO] by MyNewsNow: 10:51pm On Apr 30, 2018
Nina was funny tho
Re: Bbnaija 2018: Miracle And I Had Sex Several Times – Nina Finally Admits [VIDEO] by MyNewsNow: 10:59pm On Apr 30, 2018
also miracle
Re: Bbnaija 2018: Miracle And I Had Sex Several Times – Nina Finally Admits [VIDEO] by biafraisdead(m): 11:06pm On Apr 30, 2018
MyNewsNow:
also miracle
Na u be op, na u be ftc na u be stc(second to comment); u sure say no be u form this story so?
Re: Bbnaija 2018: Miracle And I Had Sex Several Times – Nina Finally Admits [VIDEO] by MyNewsNow: 11:13pm On Apr 30, 2018
not me bro
biafraisdead:

Na u be op, na u be ftc na u be stc(second to comment); u sure say no be u form this story so?
Re: Bbnaija 2018: Miracle And I Had Sex Several Times – Nina Finally Admits [VIDEO] by MyNewsNow: 12:00am On May 01, 2018
Thats the post source Mynewsnow.ng

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Moment As Lady Helps Her Brother Propose On Her Wedding Day / I Quit Remedies To Prove I Could Do Music Alone - Tony Tetuila / BET Snup Wizkid As Davido & Tiwa Savage Nominated For BET Awards 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.