Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

I Mistakenly Spilled Water On My Laptop-see How To Fix It - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Mistakenly Spilled Water On My Laptop-see How To Fix It (872 Views)

I Mistakenly Recharge My Glo Line With 9mobile Airtime Through My Bank App / Help Black Ink On My Laptop Screen / My Laptop Is Saying(charger Plugged In Not Charging) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Mistakenly Spilled Water On My Laptop-see How To Fix It by EstherAdaeze: 12:09am On May 01, 2018
I was playing music with my personal computer, and I went out to check who is knocking on my door, then in the process of getting up, my teacup mistakenly poured right at my keyboard.

I was totally angry with the innocent visitor knocking at my door to the extent I didn't give my visitor the quality time I would have given to him/her because I thought it was their bad luck that brought about the pouring of the tea.

You have to stop blaming yourself or even your visitor because that time you were there frowning and being in angry mood was the time you would have used to fix our PC, even right in front of your visitor, while the both of you have a nice time together before they vacate.

Therefore, all you need to do is to follow the steps written below in order to save your Pc, if you experience such thing again, r maybe you know someone that experience that around you.

Read more>>> https://www.ebimnageniusland.com/2018/04/how-to-save-your-laptop-from-liquid-damage.html

(1) (Reply)

120gb SATA Hdd For Sale / Hp Elitebook 8460p; Hdd 500gb; Ram 4gb; Core i5 / Very Cheap UK Used Dell Vostro V131 For Sale..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.