Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Report Randy Lecturers, FUNAAB VC Tells Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Report Randy Lecturers, FUNAAB VC Tells Students (6166 Views)

Female Students & Their Battle With Randy Lecturers In Nigerian Universities / Unizik Demotes Randy Lecturers Over Sexual Harassment / Pay Your Third Term School Fees, FG Tells Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Report Randy Lecturers, FUNAAB VC Tells Students by SimpleBea(m): 1:51am On May 01, 2018
The Vice- Chancellor, Federal University of Agriculture , Abeokuta, Prof. Kolawole Salako, has asked female students of the institution to report any lecturer that demands sexual favours from them to the authorities .

Salako made this known to journalists on the sidelines of the institution ’ s 30th Anniversary Lecture, which was themed : A robust regulation system: An imperative for quality assurance in Nigerian universities and delivered by a former Executive Secretary of the National University Commission, Prof. Julius Okojie
The vice -chancellor noted that the management of the university had in the past sacked some lecturers who demanded sex from female students in exchange for marks.

Describing the act of making sexual demands from female students as an aberration , he urged the latter to report any lecturer found to be making such demands to the university authorities.

He said , “ We have sacked a lot of lecturers in the past who were found guilty of demanding sex in exchange for marks. I have given the students of this institution the assurance of 100 per cent support from the authorities if they are abused. We won ’ t condone sex -for - marks in this university. We also frown on the act of demanding gifts in exchange for marks. ”
In his lecture , Okojie called for a more efficient and effective monitoring system that would guarantee an acceptable balance between quality and access in Nigerian universities.

He also advised universities in the country to take advantage of the Nigerian Research Education Network platform to share resources with one another .

He said , “ Universities in Nigeria should take advantage of the Nigerian Research Education Network to share resources with other universities. It provides cheaper bandwidth , telephony , video conferencing and improves the prospect of teaching larger class sizes. It also assisted Nigeria in securing 10 out of 22 Africa Centres of Excellence in the Central and West African sub-region. ”

SOURCE:- http://www.punchng.com/report-randy-lecturers-funaab-vc-tells-students/
Re: Report Randy Lecturers, FUNAAB VC Tells Students by Stemkay: 7:04am On May 01, 2018
Make sure u get first-hand evidence before u report any lecturer o......else ur own meet u. ....FTC.

5 Likes

Re: Report Randy Lecturers, FUNAAB VC Tells Students by Nobody: 7:04am On May 01, 2018
Ok
Re: Report Randy Lecturers, FUNAAB VC Tells Students by adetes: 7:05am On May 01, 2018
Mass failure on female student looming

1 Like

Re: Report Randy Lecturers, FUNAAB VC Tells Students by Nobody: 7:05am On May 01, 2018
How about homo and lesbians

3 Likes

Re: Report Randy Lecturers, FUNAAB VC Tells Students by doyin25(m): 7:05am On May 01, 2018
thank God the OAU case is an eye opener, they
should castrates all those OLOSHO lecturers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Report Randy Lecturers, FUNAAB VC Tells Students by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:07am On May 01, 2018
which student will be bold enough to do as the girl did? as of now the lecturers have now sit up so the issue will lie low now
Re: Report Randy Lecturers, FUNAAB VC Tells Students by Nobody: 7:07am On May 01, 2018
Am I making FTC? ANYWAY UP COLVET!

2 Likes

Re: Report Randy Lecturers, FUNAAB VC Tells Students by 1Dray(m): 7:07am On May 01, 2018
Good! Randy lecturers are in trouble.
Re: Report Randy Lecturers, FUNAAB VC Tells Students by lasunray(m): 7:08am On May 01, 2018
How about reporting Randy female lecturers?
Re: Report Randy Lecturers, FUNAAB VC Tells Students by EmmyDJourno: 7:08am On May 01, 2018
Dont listen to the VC, they cover themselves up

Set them up and cast them via Social Media, let's disgrace all these mofos

5 Likes

Re: Report Randy Lecturers, FUNAAB VC Tells Students by Ifeanyi2017(m): 7:12am On May 01, 2018
Except d lecturer no be handsome dude. Student like to dy Bleep lecturers inorder to get upper level. No try girls
Re: Report Randy Lecturers, FUNAAB VC Tells Students by adecz: 7:13am On May 01, 2018
grin

Truth be told,
it is the lazy female students that
initiate sexual harassment.

They are to busy slaying & flexing &
do not have time for lectures or studies.

Yet they want to graduate &
go for NYSC. They go begging lecturers
for marks & it is at that juncture that
oga teacher demands for his pound
of poosy or camel toe.. wink wink wink

Many female students can never
graduate without the existence of
randy lecturers.

It's a two way street... cool cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Report Randy Lecturers, FUNAAB VC Tells Students by Navalguy: 7:13am On May 01, 2018
The person below me has a reasonable thing to say
Re: Report Randy Lecturers, FUNAAB VC Tells Students by MrBONE2(m): 7:14am On May 01, 2018
grin
Re: Report Randy Lecturers, FUNAAB VC Tells Students by Tychamps(m): 7:16am On May 01, 2018
My Alma mata

1 Like

Re: Report Randy Lecturers, FUNAAB VC Tells Students by missioner(m): 7:17am On May 01, 2018
My school
Re: Report Randy Lecturers, FUNAAB VC Tells Students by veacea: 7:23am On May 01, 2018
Alright sir
Re: Report Randy Lecturers, FUNAAB VC Tells Students by Nwadiuto247: 7:24am On May 01, 2018
Students be wise in resporting o so as not to mess yourself up o. THIS IS NIGERIA
Re: Report Randy Lecturers, FUNAAB VC Tells Students by nattytemple10(m): 7:25am On May 01, 2018
I trust my alma matter

2 Likes

Re: Report Randy Lecturers, FUNAAB VC Tells Students by Offpoint: 7:26am On May 01, 2018
Take the VC advice at your own peril, they all know how they roll. if your evidence ain't solid don't even think about it. my advice to y'all:
Trick 'em
Drug 'em
Naked 'em
Video 'em
Share the video to the whole students
Get a wheelbarrow and wheel 'em out to the VCs offices.

3 Likes

Re: Report Randy Lecturers, FUNAAB VC Tells Students by mayskit4luv(m): 7:33am On May 01, 2018
My Alma Mata!
Re: Report Randy Lecturers, FUNAAB VC Tells Students by Olalan(m): 7:33am On May 01, 2018
What about randy students harassing lecturers? Nice gesture from the authorities and I hope it will checkmate the lecturers
Re: Report Randy Lecturers, FUNAAB VC Tells Students by dtruth50: 8:01am On May 01, 2018
Only female students? what of make student that are being harrass by female lecturers?
Re: Report Randy Lecturers, FUNAAB VC Tells Students by wink2015(m): 8:09am On May 01, 2018
WHAT ABOUT RANDY MALE STUDENT?

WHO IS GOING TO REPORT THEM TO THE APPROPRIATE AUTHORITY?

There are countless number of randy male student that are fond of harrasing female students especially JAMBITES on campus.

Who is going to call to order this randy male student?

We seem to focus too much on the lecturer forgeting that there are randy male student!
Re: Report Randy Lecturers, FUNAAB VC Tells Students by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:21am On May 01, 2018
However beautiful or sexy she may be, a lecturer will not normally go after a really "brainy" (that's to say, hardworking) girl.

If a girl is doing extremely well in her courses, failing woefully in one course is gonna stick out like a sore thumb. It happened to a girl in my set (a case of nonacademic staff magomago) and it backfired because a lot of lecturers expressed surprise at her failing the course.

Another girl I know was a victim, but, the young lecturer put himself in trouble because a lot of professors (some of them women) knew her as a serious student and liked her and were encouraging her.

However, a lotta girls want to catch their fun on and off campus, so they give their studies a lot less time and dedication. Even if they actually passed the course in question, the carryovers they already have will lend credence to the lecturer claiming that they failed.

Most hardworking effico girls rarely have the time to groom themselves into the delectable tasty morsels the randy lecturers drool over, but that's not always the reason for sexual harassment.

The best thing a girl can do is to be serious with her studies and befriend powerful women lecturers as much as possible.

Education is why she's in school, after all.
Re: Report Randy Lecturers, FUNAAB VC Tells Students by DavidEsq(m): 8:36am On May 01, 2018
Offpoint:
Take the VC advice at your own peril, they all know how they roll. if your evidence ain't solid don't even think about it. my advice to y'all:
Trick 'em
Drug 'em
Naked 'em
Video 'em
Share the video to the whole students
Get a wheelbarrow and wheel 'em out to the VCs offices.

Re: Report Randy Lecturers, FUNAAB VC Tells Students by Andrewgame42: 8:39am On May 01, 2018
Reminds me if school days..
Re: Report Randy Lecturers, FUNAAB VC Tells Students by eebruboss(m): 8:47am On May 01, 2018
It's our FUNAAB, we don't take nonsense. You rarely see school authorities pronounce such vindication on students' behalf openly. Funaab is different.
Re: Report Randy Lecturers, FUNAAB VC Tells Students by Fourwinds: 8:58am On May 01, 2018
kenonze:
How about homo and lesbians
hmmmm...you mean those that bruise ANUS and lick pvssiano?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was Rape Today By My Teacher / 10 Scary Facts About The Bermuda Triangle / UMYU Admission List For 2012/2013 Is Out - 1st Batch. Check It Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.