Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Cultists Arrested After Being Overpowered By Police In Bayelsa State. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultists Arrested After Being Overpowered By Police In Bayelsa State. Photos (18683 Views)

Two Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun / Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cultists Arrested After Being Overpowered By Police In Bayelsa State. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 8:02am On May 01, 2018
Police operatives have apprehended 3 cultists allegedly terrorizing Yenegwe community in Yenagoa local government area of Bayelsa state. It was gathered that the suspects were arrested after youths of the community reported their activities.

On the arrival of the police, the suspects were said to have resisted arrest by attempting to engage in arms combat, which was foiled.

The police however overpowered them with assistance of the community youths, apprehending 3 of it's suspected gang members.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/suspected-cultists-apprehended-in-yenegwe-bayelsa-state.html

Re: Cultists Arrested After Being Overpowered By Police In Bayelsa State. Photos by biacan(f): 8:04am On May 01, 2018
I'm more concerned about the way this man mind his business cheesy

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultists Arrested After Being Overpowered By Police In Bayelsa State. Photos by troublemakea(m): 8:05am On May 01, 2018
they are there disgracing the hardened criminal n your here covering the blocus....

are you alright

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cultists Arrested After Being Overpowered By Police In Bayelsa State. Photos by Pharaoh9(m): 8:07am On May 01, 2018
Hmm
Re: Cultists Arrested After Being Overpowered By Police In Bayelsa State. Photos by bugidon(m): 8:07am On May 01, 2018
The rate of cultism in bayelsa, delta and rivers state is overwhelming

4 Likes

Re: Cultists Arrested After Being Overpowered By Police In Bayelsa State. Photos by Omololu2121: 8:37am On May 01, 2018
Bayelsa state has no business with poverty with the sort of revenue they earn and few population.
I don't think they are up to 2.5m,the ijaws in bayelsa would have been living like kings and queens if they start voting in the right people

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cultists Arrested After Being Overpowered By Police In Bayelsa State. Photos by inoki247: 11:36am On May 01, 2018
fish brain nigga.. b doin sometin for free ur mate dey join Illuminati to make am u dey du cult to be harassed by pipul nd SARS...

3 Likes

Re: Cultists Arrested After Being Overpowered By Police In Bayelsa State. Photos by Nobody: 11:37am On May 01, 2018
bugidon:

One could say the same about other parts of Nigeria too...

1 Like

Re: Cultists Arrested After Being Overpowered By Police In Bayelsa State. Photos by Nobody: 11:38am On May 01, 2018
Omololu2121:
Bayelsa state has no business with poverty with the sort of revenue they earn and few population.
I don't think they are up to 2.5m,the ijaws in bayelsa would have been living like kings and queens if they start voting in the right people

Exactly.

But no, it is other people fault.

4 Likes

Re: Cultists Arrested After Being Overpowered By Police In Bayelsa State. Photos by Evaromantik(m): 11:38am On May 01, 2018
Cultist(S) indeed, while we are seeing just one Unlucky dude..... Anywhere, Nigerian police love praise more than Baba God do

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Arrested After Being Overpowered By Police In Bayelsa State. Photos by highness25(m): 11:38am On May 01, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
Police operatives have apprehended 3 cultists allegedly terrorizing Yenegwe community in Yenagoa local government area of Bayelsa state. It was gathered that the suspects were arrested after youths of the community reported their activities.

On the arrival of the police, the suspects were said to have resisted arrest by attempting to engage in arms combat, which was foiled.

The police however overpowered them with assistance of the community youths, apprehending 3 of it's suspected gang members.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/suspected-cultists-apprehended-in-yenegwe-bayelsa-state.html
Re: Cultists Arrested After Being Overpowered By Police In Bayelsa State. Photos by money121(m): 11:39am On May 01, 2018
Ok
Re: Cultists Arrested After Being Overpowered By Police In Bayelsa State. Photos by CriticMaestro: 11:39am On May 01, 2018
Bb
Re: Cultists Arrested After Being Overpowered By Police In Bayelsa State. Photos by Nobody: 11:39am On May 01, 2018
bugidon:

In those places, If you aint a cultist, you dont count. Its a tradition.

3 Likes

Re: Cultists Arrested After Being Overpowered By Police In Bayelsa State. Photos by Eaugusta(f): 11:43am On May 01, 2018
Don't join gang they will not hear sad

That one set nor consign abi na concern me
Re: Cultists Arrested After Being Overpowered By Police In Bayelsa State. Photos by Nobody: 11:46am On May 01, 2018
A lot of the ND youths are irredeemably useless. The parents are always high on ogogoro without any parental guidance to these young deviants. It's an almajiri system in disguise.

5 Likes

Re: Cultists Arrested After Being Overpowered By Police In Bayelsa State. Photos by Nobody: 11:46am On May 01, 2018
Omololu2121:

Far from reality. Bay'elsa is one of the poorest region in the south. It people live off land in miserable living conditions.
Re: Cultists Arrested After Being Overpowered By Police In Bayelsa State. Photos by ThinkWISELY(m): 11:52am On May 01, 2018
Euouae:

In those places, If you aint a cultist, you dont count. Its a tradition.

You aren't far from the truth, did my NYSC there, i didnt enjoy their hospitality
Re: Cultists Arrested After Being Overpowered By Police In Bayelsa State. Photos by CoolAmbience(m): 11:53am On May 01, 2018
Omololu2121:

They are a people stricken with moral bankruptcy, recklessness and irresponsibility, except of course for a select number.

They are just so blessed a people to be languishing in poverty and poor amenities.

1 Like

Re: Cultists Arrested After Being Overpowered By Police In Bayelsa State. Photos by lonelydora: 11:53am On May 01, 2018
biacan:

No time to check time.
Re: Cultists Arrested After Being Overpowered By Police In Bayelsa State. Photos by CoolAmbience(m): 11:55am On May 01, 2018
Cromcruach91:

One could say the same about other parts of Nigeria too...

It is not true. The states he quoted are the worst in cult related activities in the country.
Re: Cultists Arrested After Being Overpowered By Police In Bayelsa State. Photos by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 01, 2018
biacan:
The man be like
Na today e dey start, watch out for more, i get beta tins to do
Re: Cultists Arrested After Being Overpowered By Police In Bayelsa State. Photos by jrusky(m): 12:23pm On May 01, 2018
Can't these boys learn to behave themselves? What are you gaining from cultism for God sake The most annoying part of it us if they are caught all you will hear is because their us no job and I always ask the question since you now join cult because you have no job has the cult provide you a job Hell No rather it turns you all to criminals and SARS will just waste you for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Cultists Arrested After Being Overpowered By Police In Bayelsa State. Photos by Onyenna(m): 12:41pm On May 01, 2018
Person go just come out d shout "Rugged!! Rugged!!!" upandan!.... Some of them can't even afford their Monthly dews!!....

Tcheewww!....

He should face the damn music!!.... I pity you NOT!...

3 Likes

Re: Cultists Arrested After Being Overpowered By Police In Bayelsa State. Photos by RZArecta2(m): 12:43pm On May 01, 2018
Omololu2121:
you will leave olumo rock in your eye and be worried about dust in another persons eye. Shey you're ok like this and what does your comment have to do with the topic at hand ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultists Arrested After Being Overpowered By Police In Bayelsa State. Photos by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:53pm On May 01, 2018
Omololu2121:

Same goes for Nigeria as a whole

1 Like

Re: Cultists Arrested After Being Overpowered By Police In Bayelsa State. Photos by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 01, 2018
grin Nice one
Re: Cultists Arrested After Being Overpowered By Police In Bayelsa State. Photos by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 01, 2018
jrusky:
Can't these boys learn to behave themselves? What are you gaining from cultism for God sake The most annoying part of it us if they are caught all you will hear is because their us no job and I always ask the question since you now join cult because you have no job has the cult provide you a job Hell No rather it turns you all to criminals and SARS will just waste you for nothing.
Who will they oppress if they should respect themselves??

(1) (2) (Reply)

12 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Holding A 20-year-old Woman Hostage / Policeman Hits Hawker To Death In Aba / Kolade Johnson Death: Nigerians Call For #EndSARS On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.