Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Guys How Am I Gonna Buy From Alibaba, Taobao, 1688 And Many More - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Guys How Am I Gonna Buy From Alibaba, Taobao, 1688 And Many More (9425 Views)

Buy/ship From USA, INDIA, CHINA To NIGERIA. Ebay, Amazon,ALIBABA, INDIAMART.COM. / BUY ON EBAY.COM, 1688, TAOBAO, ALIBABA! WE SELL RMB/YUAN - WE SHIP TO NIGERIA / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys How Am I Gonna Buy From Alibaba, Taobao, 1688 And Many More by dikachi86(m): 10:22am On May 01, 2018
I am expecting a good response from the house.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys How Am I Gonna Buy From Alibaba, Taobao, 1688 And Many More by PureMe01: 10:27am On May 01, 2018
u neva talk anything
Re: Guys How Am I Gonna Buy From Alibaba, Taobao, 1688 And Many More by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:58am On May 01, 2018
u no see order for there

1 Like

Re: Guys How Am I Gonna Buy From Alibaba, Taobao, 1688 And Many More by bamac(m): 2:45pm On May 01, 2018
Please guys be nice.

Please dikachi86, kindly tell us the item you wish to order. It is is possible those item(s) is/are available on Jumia which i can actually help out with. If not, i am sure it will help those who wish to give you info on how to go about ordering from those platforms more help on how to assist you with your enquiry.

1 Like

Re: Guys How Am I Gonna Buy From Alibaba, Taobao, 1688 And Many More by dikachi86(m): 3:02pm On May 01, 2018
i want learn how to import from 1688, taobao, alibaba and ebay

1 Like

Re: Guys How Am I Gonna Buy From Alibaba, Taobao, 1688 And Many More by BeckyLynch(f): 4:51pm On May 01, 2018
bamac:
Please guys be nice.

Please dikachi86, kindly tell us the item you wish to order. It is is possible those item(s) is/are available on Jumia which i can actually help out with. If not, i am sure it will help those who wish to give you info on how to go about ordering from those platforms more help on how to assist you with your enquiry.

Will you still answer him the above question? Coz its obvious he will take food away from your table. Lets see how "nice" you are now.

7 Likes

Re: Guys How Am I Gonna Buy From Alibaba, Taobao, 1688 And Many More by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 01, 2018
check my signature
Re: Guys How Am I Gonna Buy From Alibaba, Taobao, 1688 And Many More by bravesoul247(m): 5:15pm On May 01, 2018
You can start by having an account with them. I have all there apps on my TECNO device sef yet memory never full
Re: Guys How Am I Gonna Buy From Alibaba, Taobao, 1688 And Many More by bamac(m): 6:48pm On May 01, 2018
BeckyLynch:

Will you still answer him the above question? Coz its obvious he will take food away from your table. Lets see how "nice" you are now.
At least the person above has started teaching him.
Re: Guys How Am I Gonna Buy From Alibaba, Taobao, 1688 And Many More by Doneiap(m): 7:52pm On May 01, 2018
Importing from china through alibaba and 1688 is not difficult but its technical and you have to well informed so that you don't make mistakes. I could help you. Send a mail to contact@conceptmanagers.net and I'll send you some materials
Re: Guys How Am I Gonna Buy From Alibaba, Taobao, 1688 And Many More by EmmySparky(m): 10:27pm On May 01, 2018
anytime i see that alibaba website...only one thing comes to mind
Re: Guys How Am I Gonna Buy From Alibaba, Taobao, 1688 And Many More by olawumia(m): 10:30pm On May 01, 2018
You don't need a material, first make sure the supplier has trade assurance, make sure d supplier has on site inspection. I just bought baby puzzle from alibaba. I paid into my agent(a Nigerian in China) account, I connected both of them. The agent charges 5 dollars per kg which you ll pay when your cargo arrives. Please do not pay to a supplier directly

2 Likes

Re: Guys How Am I Gonna Buy From Alibaba, Taobao, 1688 And Many More by Androidboy(m): 10:56pm On May 01, 2018
I think the best solution is to have an abroad account so you'll be able to pay so they can ship it to Nigeria..their will be tax due
Re: Guys How Am I Gonna Buy From Alibaba, Taobao, 1688 And Many More by olawumia(m): 11:34pm On May 01, 2018
Androidboy:
I think the best solution is to have an abroad account so you'll be able to pay so they can ship it to Nigeria..their will be tax due
You can pay via your debit note. But it not advisable for a starter, get an agent in China,we have a lot of Nigerian with office in Lagos. We have many yahoo boys on Alibaba so becareful
Re: Guys How Am I Gonna Buy From Alibaba, Taobao, 1688 And Many More by olawumia(m): 11:40pm On May 01, 2018
My chat with the supplier. You start dealing direct maybe after 2nd transaction. The agent won't charge you for that service, but you ll pay 5 dollar per kg for shipping to Nigeria

Re: Guys How Am I Gonna Buy From Alibaba, Taobao, 1688 And Many More by iLegendd(m): 8:39am On May 02, 2018
BeckyLynch:

Haha. This is a mind game question.
Re: Guys How Am I Gonna Buy From Alibaba, Taobao, 1688 And Many More by iLegendd(m): 8:43am On May 02, 2018

1 Like

Re: Guys How Am I Gonna Buy From Alibaba, Taobao, 1688 And Many More by 9jaroots: 9:42am On May 02, 2018
adesua etomi

1 Share

Re: Guys How Am I Gonna Buy From Alibaba, Taobao, 1688 And Many More by Youngsage: 10:36am On May 02, 2018
Most Nigerians like to be spoonfed. smh.
Re: Guys How Am I Gonna Buy From Alibaba, Taobao, 1688 And Many More by Larryejomafuvwe(m): 1:06pm On Aug 18, 2018
olawumia:
My chat with the supplier. You start dealing direct maybe after 2nd transaction. The agent won't charge you for that service, but you ll pay 5 dollar per kg for shipping to Nigeria
. Pls can you give me the contact of your agent in China... Pls i need an agent to help me buy alibaba.
Re: Guys How Am I Gonna Buy From Alibaba, Taobao, 1688 And Many More by olawumia(m): 11:43am On Sep 09, 2018
[quote author=Larryejomafuvwe post=70388952]. Pls can you give me the contact of your agent in China... Pls i need an agent to help me buy alibaba. +86 159-8927-1003 . Emeka
Re: Guys How Am I Gonna Buy From Alibaba, Taobao, 1688 And Many More by dikachi86(m): 8:19pm On Oct 11, 2018
Please I need reliable agent in China
Re: Guys How Am I Gonna Buy From Alibaba, Taobao, 1688 And Many More by hausadreturn(m): 11:54pm On Oct 11, 2018
olawumia:
You don't need a material, first make sure the supplier has trade assurance, make sure d supplier has on site inspection. I just bought baby puzzle from alibaba. I paid into my agent(a Nigerian in China) account, I connected both of them. The agent charges 5 dollars per kg which you ll pay when your cargo arrives. Please do not pay to a supplier directly
please what's the difference in buying on Alibaba and buying on Ali Express?
Re: Guys How Am I Gonna Buy From Alibaba, Taobao, 1688 And Many More by nurez305(m): 1:21am On Oct 12, 2018
Doneiap:
Importing from china through alibaba and 1688 is not difficult but its technical and you have to well informed so that you don't make mistakes. I could help you. Send a mail to contact@conceptmanagers.net and I'll send you some materials
please can you send me the material as well
Nurez4life@yahoo .com

Thanks in advance
Re: Guys How Am I Gonna Buy From Alibaba, Taobao, 1688 And Many More by Freeko4: 7:41am On Oct 12, 2018
Doneiap:

please I'm interested, kindly send to my mail:

thanks in anticipation
Re: Guys How Am I Gonna Buy From Alibaba, Taobao, 1688 And Many More by olawumia(m): 12:46am On Oct 15, 2018
hausadreturn:
please what's the difference in buying on Alibaba and buying on Ali Express?
It's more cheaper to buy in alibaba , because they sell in large quantity, u can negotiate on alibaba because you are buying from a supplier. AliExpress is more costly.
Re: Guys How Am I Gonna Buy From Alibaba, Taobao, 1688 And Many More by jdula: 1:27am On Oct 15, 2018
Learn to procure yourself without anyone's help.

I teach people how to open Wechat wallet and pay their suppliers themselves without procurement agent.

https:///2R2jbYO

https:///send?phone=2348038460496
Re: Guys How Am I Gonna Buy From Alibaba, Taobao, 1688 And Many More by toniotonero(m): 3:48am On Oct 15, 2018
olawumia:
How many days delivery?? & 've u received d one u ordered for?? Upon receiving ur goods is it @ post office or ur agent office in nigeria here??
Re: Guys How Am I Gonna Buy From Alibaba, Taobao, 1688 And Many More by olawumia(m): 8:28pm On Oct 17, 2018
toniotonero:

How many days delivery?? & 've u received d one u ordered for?? Upon receiving ur goods is it @ post office or ur agent office in nigeria here??
Aliexpress post office and Alibaba through an independent agent ,
Re: Guys How Am I Gonna Buy From Alibaba, Taobao, 1688 And Many More by hausadreturn(m): 7:33am On Oct 19, 2018
olawumia:

It's more cheaper to buy in alibaba , because they sell in large quantity, u can negotiate on alibaba because you are buying from a supplier. AliExpress is more costly.
But what if i want to buy one item, would it make sense negotiating with them on Alibaba?
Re: Guys How Am I Gonna Buy From Alibaba, Taobao, 1688 And Many More by olawumia(m): 12:09am On Oct 20, 2018
hausadreturn:
But what if i want to buy one item, would it make sense negotiating with them on Alibaba?
Tell the supplier you want a sample. but be careful and smart
Re: Guys How Am I Gonna Buy From Alibaba, Taobao, 1688 And Many More by olaboyeh(m): 10:01am On Nov 03, 2018
Quick help..ordered for some badges on alibaba and after seller finished making them and was supposed to ship for me via dhl..only to send tracking number which isn't going on dhl site and other tracking site too...she said sometimes it takes time to update..what kinda update is that

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where To Buy Sports Equipment In Lagos? / Everybody Can Now Afford To Buy 4G LTE Phone / Buy Your MHL To HDMI Cable For Adroid Phone And Connect To Television

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.