Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,454 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Admits He Slept With Nina In The House (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Admits He Slept With Nina In The House (video) (335 Views)

Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Graduates With Distinction (Graduation Video) / BBNaija Winner Miracle Poses With His Car, Worth 12 Million Naira (Photos) / #BBNaija Winner Miracle receives N12million Mercedes Benz Prize - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Admits He Slept With Nina In The House (video) by Nobody: 11:29am On May 01, 2018
The winner of the Big Brother Naija reality show, Miracle has admitted that he slept with Nina while in the House.

Miracle, the Big Brother Naija 2018 winner, has admitted that he and Nina actually had s*x in the house.

He admitted to this in an interview with Delphinator. When asked if they had s*x in the house, he said; “Yeah, we were intimate”

According to him, he was only just being human.

Asked if it was a strategy, he said: “All these strategy thing, I didn’t go in with any strategy, I was Just being myself, whatever I did inside, I’d do outside. S*x is the last thing I’d use as a strategy. I am human, so I no even send those things”

Watch the interview below: http://nigerianslifestyle..com/2018/04/bbnaija-winner-miracle-admits-he-slept.html?m=0

(1) (Reply)

2018 Headies Award Full List (details) / Check Out What Kourtney Kardashian HATES Seeing / R. Kelly Releases Statement After Two More Women Come Forward With Sexual Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.