Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,354 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

If You're A Programmer Come Inside - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / If You're A Programmer Come Inside (1534 Views)

Take note if you're a programmer / If You're Entering Tech Don't Learn Frontend... / Developers In The House, Show Us What You're Currently Working On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You're A Programmer Come Inside by Dirkcoyt: 4:10pm On May 01, 2018
If you know you know programming and can work with Qr codes. i think me and you should be a team. there is no good in design how a system would work without having someone who can implement the technical part.

I've designed a model that will significantly solve problems and in turn yield money like never before but we will need a team of he following

A programmer ( Software developer preferably with a grasp of web coding)

A database expert

Model analyst (i am tho so no need for this)i have designed model from Start to finish already ( Additional input from the team is welcomed)

Someone with good networking skills cause trust me we will need some connect in ministry of information to finalize the work

Someone with some brand/marketing skills.

I think if we can get this guys on board then we are on a path of financial freedom. I started working on the model design around late February and ended it march but I've been keeping it in mind you know how we africans do na. fear to trust people. But haen read how joberman, and other coys were created then i realised one tree cant make a forest. I can't have such a great assets in my head and be suffering abeg. time for some team work. if you qualify any of the skills above drop comment then we can arrange how to tidy everything.

Believe me the sector i designed this solution to work in has been in need of this solution for over 20 years without a solution so its not a case of a far fetched dream. i no just get the skills set and connect but as a team we can achieve something

Even though i be computer science graduate its a shame i can't string codes together but i can design models
Re: If You're A Programmer Come Inside by Dirkcoyt: 5:41pm On May 01, 2018
drop comments below
Re: If You're A Programmer Come Inside by hollyfat(m): 10:12pm On May 01, 2018
Present
Re: If You're A Programmer Come Inside by Dirkcoyt: 6:17am On May 02, 2018
hollyfat:
Present
Which of the enlisted do you key into? Programmer (software developer) ?
Re: If You're A Programmer Come Inside by Piuscrown: 6:31am On May 04, 2018
I am interested how do I contact you? Software developer
Re: If You're A Programmer Come Inside by pulsa(m): 12:34pm On May 04, 2018
What is your contact no am a software developer
Re: If You're A Programmer Come Inside by Piuscrown: 1:57pm On May 04, 2018
Piusayowale@gmail.com
Send me a mail signifying this conversation, I will give you my what'sapp contact
Re: If You're A Programmer Come Inside by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 04, 2018
Dirkcoyt:
If you know you know programming and can work with Qr codes. i think me and you should be a team. there is no good in design how a system would work without having someone who can implement the technical part.

I've designed a model that will significantly solve problems and in turn yield money like never before but we will need a team of he following

A programmer ( Software developer preferably with a grasp of web coding)

A database expert

Model analyst (i am tho so no need for this)i have designed model from Start to finish already ( Additional input from the team is welcomed)

Someone with good networking skills cause trust me we will need some connect in ministry of information to finalize the work

Someone with some brand/marketing skills.

I think if we can get this guys on board then we are on a path of financial freedom. I started working on the model design around late February and ended it march but I've been keeping it in mind you know how we africans do na. fear to trust people. But haen read how joberman, and other coys were created then i realised one tree cant make a forest. I can't have such a great assets in my head and be suffering abeg. time for some team work. if you qualify any of the skills above drop comment then we can arrange how to tidy everything.

Believe me the sector i designed this solution to work in has been in need of this solution for over 20 years without a solution so its not a case of a far fetched dream. i no just get the skills set and connect but as a team we can achieve something

Even though i be computer science graduate its a shame i can't string codes together but i can design models
We are a medical Technology Solutions Company. Can you develop a medical app? If yes, please send your resume with cover letter and a list of referrals to imperialflavour@aol.com
Re: If You're A Programmer Come Inside by Dirkcoyt: 8:09pm On May 04, 2018
fairfora:
We are a medical Technology Solutions Company. Can you develop a medical app? If yes, please send your resume with cover letter and a list of referrals to imperialflavour@aol.com
No
Re: If You're A Programmer Come Inside by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 04, 2018
Dirkcoyt:
No
Thank you
Re: If You're A Programmer Come Inside by Piuscrown: 9:19pm On May 04, 2018
fairfora:
Where is your office located, do you out source?
Re: If You're A Programmer Come Inside by abimic(m): 7:54pm On May 06, 2018
pulsa:
What is your contact no am a software developer
Hello, sent u a mail
Re: If You're A Programmer Come Inside by abimic(m): 7:55pm On May 06, 2018
Piuscrown:
I am interested how do I contact you? Software developer
Hello!!...
Re: If You're A Programmer Come Inside by pulsa(m): 8:41pm On May 06, 2018
abimic:

Hello, sent u a mail
I have not seen any mail send it to smithmayowa20@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Need A Software / Learning Software Engineering / Chaos Theory Launches Traffikator: Nigeria's First Social Traffic App On August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.