Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Davido’s New Song-assurance (watch And Download Video Here) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido’s New Song-assurance (watch And Download Video Here) (422 Views)

Davido's Fans Link Anita's Pregnancy Saga To Lyrics Of Davido's Song, Assurance / Davido Stole The Song Assurance From Me – Upcoming Artiste Alleges / Davido's Song "Assurance" Featuring Chioma, Hits 1 Million Views In 24 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido’s New Song-assurance (watch And Download Video Here) by Gospelchinonso(m): 9:00pm On May 01, 2018
Davido’s New Song-Assurance- Extended Trends Global:

OBO!! That’s the kind of shout you let out when “Omo Baba Olowo” releases a new hit.

Whoever said love isn’t an amazing feeling? I’m still thinking…

Davido keeps it real as he serenades his girlfriend, Chioma on this new record titled Assurance.

The rave of the moment, David Adeleke, aka Davido, has featured his lover, Chioma Rowland, in the video of his much-hyped song titled ‘Assurance’.

This is certainly a good way to start off the new week as the DMW lead act gets us hyped on this new love song produced by Speroach Beatz.

After gifting his girlfriend Chioma a brand new Porsche worth N45m on her birthday yesterday, lover boy, Davido premieres the visuals for the record Assurance which is dedicated to his girlfriend and this comes barely 24 hours after the release of the audio.

Davido and Chioma have been trending all over the Nigerian cyberspace and this definitely increases the trend as Chioma happens to be the lead vixen in the new musical video.

Verse 1 of Davido’s Assurance is mehn!!
You’re the one I want oh

Before my liver start to fail

You’re the one I need oh

Before cassava start to hail

And if I ever leave oh

Make water carry me dey go

Far away, far away

Would this be an addition to Davido‘s growing hit collections?

Hit the play button below and enjoy this love video.

Download and Watch video here

https://extendedtrends.com/davidos-new-song-assurance/

1 Like

Re: Davido’s New Song-assurance (watch And Download Video Here) by chiblaze07(m): 10:27pm On May 01, 2018
Where all them galz dey!!

Chioma Avril is later than the latest Nigerian celebrity grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Don't Let Stardom Gets Into Your Head Okorocha Tells Miracle / Evans Cries In Court Over Bad Prison Food And Maltreatment / Met Gala 2018 - Exclusive Red Carpet Photos From The Event In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.