Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

A Writer Need To Write Content - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Writer Need To Write Content (1105 Views)

Youtube Writer Need ASAP / Graphics Designer, Copy Writer Need For Collaboration In Ibadan / 5 Types Of Writing Jobs That Can Give You A Highly Profitable Career As A Writer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Writer Need To Write Content by oylam(m): 10:03pm On May 01, 2018
I need a writer to build content. If you're interested, do beep me up (timichoisaac@gmail.com).
Thank you.
Re: A Writer Need To Write Content by giftedheart1(m): 10:56pm On May 01, 2018
oylam:
I need a writer to build content. If you're interested, do beep me up (timichoisaac@gmail.com).
Thank you.
i m interested
Re: A Writer Need To Write Content by bemagnify: 2:44am On May 02, 2018
giftedheart1:

i m interested
hehehe.. don't work for dis guy... after writing he won't pay u... don't dont say I didn't warn u
Re: A Writer Need To Write Content by oylam(m): 3:45am On May 03, 2018
bemagnify:
hehehe.. don't work for dis guy... after writing he won't pay u... don't dont say I didn't warn u
Dude, the submission was late and I would have lost the job if I didn't do it myself. Did you expect me to pay for what I didn't use when you even started threatening me on Whatsapp? I told you to upload the screenshots of our chat if you want to throw a temper tantrum.
If you know for sure you're in the clear and you have no fault, then upload it or I will.
Re: A Writer Need To Write Content by oylam(m): 5:09pm On May 09, 2018
I want to buy an Upwork account. Kindly beep me if one is available. Kindly provide me your number or hit me up on timichoisaac@gmail.com.
Re: A Writer Need To Write Content by kalu61(m): 2:44pm On May 18, 2018
I'm at your service
Re: A Writer Need To Write Content by kalu61(m): 2:44pm On May 18, 2018
oylam:
Thank you.
l'm at your service
Re: A Writer Need To Write Content by Fidelmalek(m): 5:08pm On May 18, 2018
oylam:
I want to buy an Upwork account. Kindly beep me if one is available. Kindly provide me your number or hit me up on timichoisaac@gmail.com.
hi.
Foreign or Nigerian?
Re: A Writer Need To Write Content by oylam(m): 7:12pm On May 19, 2018
Fidelmalek:
hi.
Foreign or Nigerian?

Thanks for hitting me up, but someone has already helped me with that.
Re: A Writer Need To Write Content by maviarcad1: 9:13pm On May 19, 2018
Fidelmalek:
hi. Foreign or Nigerian?
Hey, I need a Nigerian Upwork account, See Me at lafreezle@gmail.com Thank You
Re: A Writer Need To Write Content by maviarcad1: 9:14pm On May 19, 2018
Fidelmalek:
hi. Foreign or Nigerian?
Re: A Writer Need To Write Content by Fidelmalek(m): 9:17pm On May 19, 2018
maviarcad1:

mail sent

(1) (Reply)

Most Profitable Small Scale Business In Canada For 2019 / Get Branding Materials For Your Mobile Money Agent Business Here / Exchange Your Bitcoin And Ethereum To Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.