Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,190 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Davido Gets A N60M Endorsement For Chioma, His Girlfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Gets A N60M Endorsement For Chioma, His Girlfriend (51639 Views)

Mike Godson Reacts To Assurance For Chioma “Davido Made Us Look Like Small Boys” / Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) / 5 Things Davido Has Done For Chioma, His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Gets A N60M Endorsement For Chioma, His Girlfriend by Yusuf4: 1:52am On May 02, 2018
As the trend for Assurance continues, Davido just got an endorsement offer of 60 million naira for his baby Chioma.

He tweeted:
Just got an endorsement offer for my baby 60 m I told them bring 100m then she might think about it ��

https://mobile.twitter.com/iam_Davido/status/991432301266591746?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Davido Just got a 60 Million endorsement offer for his girlfriend Chioma. Nigerians react.

4 Likes

Re: Davido Gets A N60M Endorsement For Chioma, His Girlfriend by 9jaown(m): 2:27am On May 02, 2018
Sent new month message to my babe yesterday and she called back.. yelling, saying some assured somthing.. I was not understanding , had to end the call. Went on IG and that was when I understood what was trending. Nigeria artist that will be sing rubbish confusing this girls and put bois in trouble, same guy that sang Aye, doing the opposite. Don’t know why guys are saying He set the table high!! What table!! Kitchen table or dining table, His just buying things he can get for her and for all those girls wanting to be Choima abi watin.. don’t go Nd get your PVC.

273 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Davido Gets A N60M Endorsement For Chioma, His Girlfriend by Mp3mack: 2:31am On May 02, 2018
another hit...#GBAM

2 Likes

Re: Davido Gets A N60M Endorsement For Chioma, His Girlfriend by Yusuf4: 7:16am On May 02, 2018
9jaown:
Sent new month message to my babe yesterday and she called back.. yelling, saying some assured somthing.. I was not understanding , had to end the call. Went on IG and that was when I understood what was trending. Nigeria artist that will be sing rubbish confusing this girls and put bois in trouble, same guy that sang Aye, doing the opposite. Don’t know why guys are saying He set the table high!! What table!! Kitchen table or dining table, His just buying things he can get for her and for all those girls wanting to be Choima abi watin.. don’t go Nd get your PVC.

Have my PVC already bro

43 Likes

Re: Davido Gets A N60M Endorsement For Chioma, His Girlfriend by zoey4(f): 7:26am On May 02, 2018
I pray your love for this Chioma should not fade ooo

16 Likes

Re: Davido Gets A N60M Endorsement For Chioma, His Girlfriend by OboOlora(f): 7:50am On May 02, 2018
Buhari was right when he called them lazy youths, where he said it was the only issue.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Gets A N60M Endorsement For Chioma, His Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:50am On May 02, 2018
wink

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Gets A N60M Endorsement For Chioma, His Girlfriend by Authoreety: 7:50am On May 02, 2018
Yvvgt
Re: Davido Gets A N60M Endorsement For Chioma, His Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:51am On May 02, 2018
Distraction everywhere, chioma don make una forget Singer Dino in detention.

144 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Davido Gets A N60M Endorsement For Chioma, His Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:51am On May 02, 2018
X

Dude is puxxxy whipped as heck.

5 Likes

Re: Davido Gets A N60M Endorsement For Chioma, His Girlfriend by oyoyoyo: 7:51am On May 02, 2018
Re: Davido Gets A N60M Endorsement For Chioma, His Girlfriend by ifejilika(m): 7:51am On May 02, 2018
Funny replies
Re: Davido Gets A N60M Endorsement For Chioma, His Girlfriend by Gepheral: 7:51am On May 02, 2018
Women can do anything for money! See people investment begging shameless online. And their boyfriend dey somewhere saying I love my woman

Save us from wayward beings Oh Lawd

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Gets A N60M Endorsement For Chioma, His Girlfriend by Abfinest007(m): 7:52am On May 02, 2018
davido is making every young nigga who can't afford this kind of spending look like a broke ass

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Gets A N60M Endorsement For Chioma, His Girlfriend by Olalan(m): 7:52am On May 02, 2018
Chioma's time has arrived, she should make judicious use of this overnight fame

11 Likes

Re: Davido Gets A N60M Endorsement For Chioma, His Girlfriend by TOMTOM15(m): 7:52am On May 02, 2018
Davido should atleast make the zobo to be cold with little ice sad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Gets A N60M Endorsement For Chioma, His Girlfriend by Eleniyan007(m): 7:52am On May 02, 2018
Op dis early morning na davido and chioma wetin apen

2 Likes

Re: Davido Gets A N60M Endorsement For Chioma, His Girlfriend by chocorex(m): 7:52am On May 02, 2018
I love Davido

1 Like

Re: Davido Gets A N60M Endorsement For Chioma, His Girlfriend by machuks45(m): 7:53am On May 02, 2018
Truly these Davido's girlfriend's CHI is very much awake, see all the good things happening to her just within a few days.
Watch as most Nigerian girls will start changing their names to Chioma
Re: Davido Gets A N60M Endorsement For Chioma, His Girlfriend by ideology(m): 7:53am On May 02, 2018
Lol

Nigerians still don't get how it works

The more you talk about a person or a thing (hashtags)

You make them popular, then big brands also want to associate with it

But you see, they will pay the subject or object of discourse not the fans #LazyNigerianYouths

That's why some yeyebrities post controversial stuffs with the hope of being talked about.

See DJ cuppy of yesterday,

Get something doing so that people will talk about you

These guys a raking millions from YouTube alone

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Gets A N60M Endorsement For Chioma, His Girlfriend by dynicks(m): 7:53am On May 02, 2018
Ah! oga They've started again with this their chioma nd Davido palava

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Gets A N60M Endorsement For Chioma, His Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:53am On May 02, 2018
Re: Davido Gets A N60M Endorsement For Chioma, His Girlfriend by BreezyCB(m): 7:53am On May 02, 2018
If you're planning on oppressing this poor King cuz of Davido and Chioma matter, u need nothing but a brain reset

100million or Nothing
Re: Davido Gets A N60M Endorsement For Chioma, His Girlfriend by princechurchill(m): 7:53am On May 02, 2018
Not again this morning lord

No matter how much you spend on bae,they move on if you die, no matter how you don't spend on ur parents, they don't move on if you die

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Gets A N60M Endorsement For Chioma, His Girlfriend by farano(f): 7:53am On May 02, 2018
I want unlimited cash..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Gets A N60M Endorsement For Chioma, His Girlfriend by unknownsolja: 7:53am On May 02, 2018
Yusuf4:
As the trend for Assurance continues, Davido just got an endorsement offer of 60 million naira for his baby Chioma.

He tweeted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/iam_Davido/status/991432301266591746?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Davido Just got a 60 Million endorsement offer for his girlfriend Chioma. Nigerians react.

nigerians are fools..they can believe anything,that was why they sold a dictator as a democrat and una believe..this boy is owing someone 60million

27 Likes

Re: Davido Gets A N60M Endorsement For Chioma, His Girlfriend by dynicks(m): 7:54am On May 02, 2018
chocorex:
I love Davido
hope u professed ur love for Jesus this morning while u prayed?

40 Likes

Re: Davido Gets A N60M Endorsement For Chioma, His Girlfriend by moyokawak: 7:54am On May 02, 2018
Sweet sweet love
Re: Davido Gets A N60M Endorsement For Chioma, His Girlfriend by ArticleBeast: 7:54am On May 02, 2018
Lies anyway make we dey wait

1 Like

Re: Davido Gets A N60M Endorsement For Chioma, His Girlfriend by fiercehillz(m): 7:54am On May 02, 2018
Just imagine person lifestyle go just dey bring money up and down...
Re: Davido Gets A N60M Endorsement For Chioma, His Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:54am On May 02, 2018
Oh it's a Pele for you sir grin

9jaown:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Reacts To DJ Ecool N16 Million Diamond Encrusted Watch / Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi Begin Media Tour (Photos) / Cee-c Stuns Without Makeup In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.