Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Chioma Got Endorsement Offer Of 60million Davido Says She Will Manage 100million - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Got Endorsement Offer Of 60million Davido Says She Will Manage 100million (1651 Views)

Davido Girlfriend Chef Chioma Got The Beauty (VIDEO) / #bbnaija Nengi Got Endorsement Deal In Less Than Four Days In Big Brother Naija / Davido Says "Igbos Are Winning" - Man Tells Him "My In-Law Say It Again" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chioma Got Endorsement Offer Of 60million Davido Says She Will Manage 100million by FlirtyGist: 6:27am On May 02, 2018
GistMore.com

Davido's girlfriend chioma is now a star, she got a huge endorsement deal offer of 60 million and Davido is pricing it as if he is pricing pepper, he told them to pay 100 million his BAE chioma will manage it.

See his tweet below...

Just got an endorsement offer for my baby 60m i told theme bring 100m then she might think about it

See more here>>> http://www.gistmore.com/chioma-got-endorsement-deal-offer-60million-davido-says-will-manage-100million

1 Share

Re: Chioma Got Endorsement Offer Of 60million Davido Says She Will Manage 100million by FlirtyGist: 6:27am On May 02, 2018
Re: Chioma Got Endorsement Offer Of 60million Davido Says She Will Manage 100million by Olalan(m): 6:29am On May 02, 2018
Hmmmm, Chioma's time has arrived just hopes she makes judicious use of this overnight fame

1 Like

Re: Chioma Got Endorsement Offer Of 60million Davido Says She Will Manage 100million by Nobody: 6:32am On May 02, 2018
This coconut head David, allow her to endorse for that amount, it more than enough for her. She doesn't have 30 billion in her akant yet
Re: Chioma Got Endorsement Offer Of 60million Davido Says She Will Manage 100million by Cutehector(m): 6:36am On May 02, 2018
He is using her... cool
Re: Chioma Got Endorsement Offer Of 60million Davido Says She Will Manage 100million by DuruCrusher(m): 6:37am On May 02, 2018
Cutehector:
He is using her... cool

To become popular Abi?
Cos I'm not understanding u
Re: Chioma Got Endorsement Offer Of 60million Davido Says She Will Manage 100million by Cutehector(m): 6:39am On May 02, 2018
DuruCrusher:

To become popular Abi?
Cos I'm not understanding u
you will never understand.
Re: Chioma Got Endorsement Offer Of 60million Davido Says She Will Manage 100million by awa(m): 6:40am On May 02, 2018
From Olajumoke to Chioma but you won't see Fatima turn

1 Like

Re: Chioma Got Endorsement Offer Of 60million Davido Says She Will Manage 100million by Khd95(m): 6:42am On May 02, 2018
Iam beginning to think that true true some PhD and MSC holding babalwos get hand for this chioma and davido...

Which kaain love be that na, iam not hating but its becoming boring biko
Re: Chioma Got Endorsement Offer Of 60million Davido Says She Will Manage 100million by Wrecxman(m): 6:42am On May 02, 2018
When life gives you lemons... smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyjJaPfs8Yk
Re: Chioma Got Endorsement Offer Of 60million Davido Says She Will Manage 100million by Nobody: 6:43am On May 02, 2018
This guy is spoiling Chioma with money I swear.
If they part ways,she'ld need a richer dude to keep up
Re: Chioma Got Endorsement Offer Of 60million Davido Says She Will Manage 100million by Khd95(m): 6:45am On May 02, 2018
Endorsement offer from who and for what davido..

Or do u mean baby mama dealsgrin
Re: Chioma Got Endorsement Offer Of 60million Davido Says She Will Manage 100million by BreezyCB(m): 6:53am On May 02, 2018
Dear Queen, if you're planning on oppressing this poor King cuz of Davido and Chioma matter, u need nothing but a brain reset

100million or Nothing cry
Re: Chioma Got Endorsement Offer Of 60million Davido Says She Will Manage 100million by Apelex(m): 6:54am On May 02, 2018
OK.
Re: Chioma Got Endorsement Offer Of 60million Davido Says She Will Manage 100million by smartxyz(m): 6:54am On May 02, 2018
This Davido sef
Re: Chioma Got Endorsement Offer Of 60million Davido Says She Will Manage 100million by keentola(m): 7:04am On May 02, 2018
awa:
From Olajumoke to Chioma but you won't see Fatima turn
Fatima's will come soon.

God, If you want to prove yourself to me, just send me my own davido that I'll be chioma for. Sugar mama is needed.
Re: Chioma Got Endorsement Offer Of 60million Davido Says She Will Manage 100million by Nobody: 7:07am On May 02, 2018
See as person pikin dey mention Million like say na pepper.

Choi! God remember me with 1Million na...
Re: Chioma Got Endorsement Offer Of 60million Davido Says She Will Manage 100million by ahiboilandgas: 7:24am On May 02, 2018
FlirtyGist:
GistMore.com

Davido's girlfriend chioma is now a star, she got a huge endorsement deal offer of 60 million and Davido is pricing it as if he is pricing pepper, he told them to pay 100 million his BAE chioma will manage it.

See his tweet below...

See more here>>> http://www.gistmore.com/chioma-got-endorsement-deal-offer-60million-davido-says-will-manage-100million
nigerians are not smart this boy is creating a hype of this chioma thing to market the new album assurance that why the car carry assurance name tag his team have made the mometum required already for people to want to hear the song.....good hype men
Re: Chioma Got Endorsement Offer Of 60million Davido Says She Will Manage 100million by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 02, 2018
Davido just thinks Nigerians be mumu pls show us evidence
Re: Chioma Got Endorsement Offer Of 60million Davido Says She Will Manage 100million by RealityShot: 6:03pm On May 02, 2018
Maychang:
See as person pikin dey mention Million like say na pepper.

Choi! God remember me with 1Million na...
when you get that 1 million naira, you will know it's nothing.

(1) (Reply)

Adorable Photos From Davido’s Daughter, Imade’s 3rd Birthday / Nigerian Musicians Who Have Other Businesses Apart From Music / Ex-bba Star, Pokello ‘refuses’ To Sign Divorce Papers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.