Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Man Who Wanted To Use A Runs Girl For Ritual Arrested In Ughelli,delta(photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Wanted To Use A Runs Girl For Ritual Arrested In Ughelli,delta(photos) (44430 Views)

Boy Arrested For Scamming A Lady Who Wanted To Buy Love Machine For ₦22k / Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli / SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Wanted To Use A Runs Girl For Ritual Arrested In Ughelli,delta(photos) by Divay22(f): 10:49am On May 02, 2018
Lucky you are babe
Re: Man Who Wanted To Use A Runs Girl For Ritual Arrested In Ughelli,delta(photos) by Olawalesadiq(m): 10:49am On May 02, 2018
k
Re: Man Who Wanted To Use A Runs Girl For Ritual Arrested In Ughelli,delta(photos) by ariesbull: 10:50am On May 02, 2018
I am confused ...I think Delta state is an oil rich state and Benin girls don't do local runs

At the end of the day....lazy Nigeria youth

Bubu was correct
Re: Man Who Wanted To Use A Runs Girl For Ritual Arrested In Ughelli,delta(photos) by nonix22(m): 10:50am On May 02, 2018
girls will eye lashes eh. smsh embarassed embarassed
Re: Man Who Wanted To Use A Runs Girl For Ritual Arrested In Ughelli,delta(photos) by Nobody: 10:51am On May 02, 2018
Upon all the filthy blood rituals, them no go get money reach bill gate o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Wanted To Use A Runs Girl For Ritual Arrested In Ughelli,delta(photos) by Mynd44: 10:52am On May 02, 2018
Rickyzagy:
which kind sleep did the guy sleep that he didn't notice when you break all those escape?

I sense lie but everything is possible under buhari

go give your testimony
Codeine induced sleep

1 Like

Re: Man Who Wanted To Use A Runs Girl For Ritual Arrested In Ughelli,delta(photos) by Wisedove(m): 10:52am On May 02, 2018
There is not a single proof here that the guy is a ritualist.
From the look of thing I think the girl drugged him by missing something else (perhaps tranquilizer) with the guy's codeine hoping she will cart away with his cash and other valuables afterward, the guy on the other hand knowing fully what some naija runs girls are capable of have secured his doors immediately they entered so she won't escaped even if she tried to play smart on him which she eventually did.

Perhaps the girl laced that watermelon and the syrup on the table with tranquilizer when the guy went to the shower or room, came back to take the drug in preparation for match but unfortunately slept off before or during the action.

How will she be breaking that pop without the guy waking? If it's ordinary codeine he will wake because I know that's not his first time of taking it.
The bitch only try to turn the table against him when she was caught probably while running in the middle of the night

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Wanted To Use A Runs Girl For Ritual Arrested In Ughelli,delta(photos) by Nobody: 10:52am On May 02, 2018
Ritualist are having a great harvest when women this days are as easy to get with a snap of the finger,visit every IM apps and they are all talking about hookups and advertising fake massages,tinder for example have upto 95% runs girls.FACT

If your GF have any other IM apps aside the essentials like whatsapp,IMO,Instagram,and perhaps snapchat,then she's a runs girl on the low..FACT

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Wanted To Use A Runs Girl For Ritual Arrested In Ughelli,delta(photos) by Nobody: 10:53am On May 02, 2018
ariesbull:
I am confused ...I think Delta state is an oil rich state and Benin girls don't do local runs

At the end of the day....lazy Nigeria youth

Bubu was correct
Sex for money exist in all society. Nothing can erase it.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Wanted To Use A Runs Girl For Ritual Arrested In Ughelli,delta(photos) by Timoleon(m): 10:53am On May 02, 2018
Re: Man Who Wanted To Use A Runs Girl For Ritual Arrested In Ughelli,delta(photos) by MrHenri: 10:54am On May 02, 2018
Honestly, I dont think there is any foul play here. He probably locked the door and hide the key because He didn't trust the girl and He thought she might steal some valuable items and run away with it. (This is obviously the reason).

If truly the guy wants to use the girl for money ritual or something. He wouldn't even engage Marathon sex with her and I don't think he will comfortably sleep like that when he has another plan.

In my opinion, I think the girl was just afraid or she probably didn't like the idea of hiding the key, So she decided to escape and tag it as ritual. But I don't think that is the case.

11 Likes

Re: Man Who Wanted To Use A Runs Girl For Ritual Arrested In Ughelli,delta(photos) by Timoleon(m): 10:54am On May 02, 2018
is that a codeine diet I see over there?
Re: Man Who Wanted To Use A Runs Girl For Ritual Arrested In Ughelli,delta(photos) by erico2k2(m): 10:54am On May 02, 2018
zoba88:
An alleged ritualist has been arrested at Daniel Umukoro extension,Ughelli.Accorsing to report, he controlled the babe below from Benin on Sunday and locked her in one of the room in the duplex(pictured below) waiting to perfect his plan.Unfortunately he slept off after some marathon s*x and the babe broke the ceiling and jumped down through one of the rooms and scale the fence while naked.

Reports say that the lady is a runs from Benin.They bargained that the guy will pay her N40k after sex without knowing that the guy wanted to use her for ritual.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/05/man-who-wanted-to-use-runs-girl-for.html?m=1
so this guy nor se better control nah this one him arrange, the guy nor try and as for the police, what evidence do they have the guy needed her for rituals, Nigerian Police with lubish investigation are like beans and plantain.
Re: Man Who Wanted To Use A Runs Girl For Ritual Arrested In Ughelli,delta(photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 10:55am On May 02, 2018
Delta the only state wey me I get, whay all these nah governor Okowa answer me?
Re: Man Who Wanted To Use A Runs Girl For Ritual Arrested In Ughelli,delta(photos) by brownhawk: 10:55am On May 02, 2018
The guy Bleep up. He should have just used the handkerchief method and pay her so she can feel the effect later. He stupidly combined keeping g her hostage and trying to kill her when there are easier and efficient and total spiritual oriented methods

#saynotoprostitution
Re: Man Who Wanted To Use A Runs Girl For Ritual Arrested In Ughelli,delta(photos) by SalamRushdie: 10:55am On May 02, 2018
Lucky girl
Re: Man Who Wanted To Use A Runs Girl For Ritual Arrested In Ughelli,delta(photos) by famiebee(f): 10:56am On May 02, 2018
This one na babe Nonsense why the guy no succeed na......no Bleep given.
Re: Man Who Wanted To Use A Runs Girl For Ritual Arrested In Ughelli,delta(photos) by omeiza2live(m): 10:58am On May 02, 2018
God catch him
Re: Man Who Wanted To Use A Runs Girl For Ritual Arrested In Ughelli,delta(photos) by chronique(m): 10:58am On May 02, 2018
Ashawo nor be work but them no go gree hear word.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Wanted To Use A Runs Girl For Ritual Arrested In Ughelli,delta(photos) by Fabulousgal(f): 10:59am On May 02, 2018
YorubaAssasin:
Dis Edo girls sha... does anything good ever come from that place? undecided sad

It does.. Do not judge d book by its cover. I am an Edo lady nd i know so many who are not opkos. Just that d bad ones don spoil d names of the good ones.

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Wanted To Use A Runs Girl For Ritual Arrested In Ughelli,delta(photos) by 1x2x3: 11:00am On May 02, 2018
MrHenri:
Honestly, I dont think there is any foul play here. He probably locked the door and hide the key because He didn't trust the girl and He thought she might steal some valuable items and run away with it. (This is obviously the reason).

If truly the guy wants to use the girl for money ritual or something. He wouldn't even engage Marathon sex with her and I don't think he will comfortably sleep like that when he has another plan.

In my opinion, I think the girl was just afraid or she probably didn't like the idea of hiding the key, So she decided to escape and tag it as ritual. But I don't think that is the case.

This is just the case. Runs girls are very scared now that if they see flashy cars or good house the first thing that comes to mind is ritualist cheesy cheesy cheesy. The guy was only securing his properties.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Wanted To Use A Runs Girl For Ritual Arrested In Ughelli,delta(photos) by Rex123(m): 11:01am On May 02, 2018
YorubaAssasin:
Dis Edo girls sha... does anything good ever come from that place? undecided sad

oDE

GO AND MEET YOUR SISTERS IN OPEBI
Re: Man Who Wanted To Use A Runs Girl For Ritual Arrested In Ughelli,delta(photos) by Oodja: 11:02am On May 02, 2018
If to say the plan work, when money come show, e go come dey lie say maga don pay. Anyway maga don land you for cell, and if care is not taken na to jail straight, no hold up cheesy ; grin grin

Meanwhile you go dey jail they here say lazy youth don vote out deaf Buhari. Doh.
Rest in peace. Sorry rest in jail grin grin.
Re: Man Who Wanted To Use A Runs Girl For Ritual Arrested In Ughelli,delta(photos) by pocohantas(f): 11:02am On May 02, 2018
chronique:
Ashawo nor be work but them no go gree hear word.

Ashawo is work grin
Though a very high risk work.
New Zealand just approved it as a skill for immigrants and I am sure so many of your countrymen will apply.
Re: Man Who Wanted To Use A Runs Girl For Ritual Arrested In Ughelli,delta(photos) by oladele00(m): 11:03am On May 02, 2018
Next time my brother carry out ur plan codedly and don't get caught..
Re: Man Who Wanted To Use A Runs Girl For Ritual Arrested In Ughelli,delta(photos) by Nobody: 11:04am On May 02, 2018
40k for this thing?

The story sef nor make sense.
Re: Man Who Wanted To Use A Runs Girl For Ritual Arrested In Ughelli,delta(photos) by LosVikingos: 11:07am On May 02, 2018
40k Assurance grin
Re: Man Who Wanted To Use A Runs Girl For Ritual Arrested In Ughelli,delta(photos) by RZArecta2(m): 11:09am On May 02, 2018
Rickyzagy:
which kind sleep did the guy sleep that he didn't notice when you break all those escape?

I sense lie but everything is possible under buhari

go give your testimony
I noticed two bottles of syrup on the small table, it could be codeine. I don't think he wanted to use her for rituals though, the story doesn't add up

1 Like

Re: Man Who Wanted To Use A Runs Girl For Ritual Arrested In Ughelli,delta(photos) by chronique(m): 11:10am On May 02, 2018
pocohantas:

Ashawo is work grin
Though a very high risk work.
New Zealand just approved it as a skill for immigrants and I am sure so many of your countrymen will apply.

Haa!!!! Poking Pocohontas!! The girl wey sabi hang leg for burglary like say tomorrow no dey. How you dey? Hope say the leg never paralyze from excessive hanging... grin grin grin

As far ashawo being work, well na dem sabi. I read that newzealand thing and trust me, naija girls go soon full there.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Lovers Steal Sheep In Anambra Community (Photos) / EFCC Reply To An Individual Who Intends To abolish EFCC if he is president / I Learnt Kidnapping From Watching Zubby Michael’s Movies – Suspect Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.