Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Sophia Momodu Deletes Her Instagram Account After She Was Bashed Over Chioma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophia Momodu Deletes Her Instagram Account After She Was Bashed Over Chioma (33250 Views)

Davido Goes Gaga Over Chioma's Post Baby Body In New Pictures / Regina Daniels Deletes Her Instagram Account After Her Mom's Speech At Headies / 'My Bride': Davido Gushes Over Chioma's Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sophia Momodu Deletes Her Instagram Account After She Was Bashed Over Chioma by BloggersNG: 7:53am On May 02, 2018
Oh my Gush, Just Yesterday, i was on her page, i even posted the story about Davido's fans bashing her, and boom this morning i say lemme re-check, and the account is no longer there, it has been deleted, what i saw was a totally different thing, the name she used was 'Thesophiamomodu' and that account is no where to be found again, so sad, The words of haters must have gotten to her.. The photo you see above is the last she posted. I hope she put herself together.

News From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/davidos-babymama-sophia-momodu-deletes.html

Re: Sophia Momodu Deletes Her Instagram Account After She Was Bashed Over Chioma by inoki247: 11:13am On May 02, 2018
how i wish our President too can man Up and delete himself from dat presidential Throne..... pipul geh Bad mouth sha.... D lord iz ur strength.. Na ordinary Benz u ask for dt time e no work out my sis no cry again. God still fit find u KeKe Napep

130 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sophia Momodu Deletes Her Instagram Account After She Was Bashed Over Chioma by minexpo(m): 11:13am On May 02, 2018
grin

But this guy above, na which network u dey use cry

7 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Deletes Her Instagram Account After She Was Bashed Over Chioma by qreem231(m): 11:13am On May 02, 2018
Like for Ronaldo, share for Salah.

50 Likes 221 Shares

Re: Sophia Momodu Deletes Her Instagram Account After She Was Bashed Over Chioma by agarawu23(m): 11:13am On May 02, 2018
Hian

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Deletes Her Instagram Account After She Was Bashed Over Chioma by Poocelebs: 11:13am On May 02, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Sophia Momodu Deletes Her Instagram Account After She Was Bashed Over Chioma by bokunrawo(m): 11:13am On May 02, 2018
Nigerians are really savage, see as una use frustration Finish dis babe,..... Sophie be like "I can't take this anymore"

Chioma d kayan Mata upgrade babe grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Deletes Her Instagram Account After She Was Bashed Over Chioma by Nobody: 11:13am On May 02, 2018
All those girls should learn that putting yourself in the family way just to lock a man down is not the way

45 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Deletes Her Instagram Account After She Was Bashed Over Chioma by CastedBlog: 11:13am On May 02, 2018
More

Re: Sophia Momodu Deletes Her Instagram Account After She Was Bashed Over Chioma by ada9ja(f): 11:13am On May 02, 2018
Is ok
Re: Sophia Momodu Deletes Her Instagram Account After She Was Bashed Over Chioma by Factfinder1(m): 11:13am On May 02, 2018
Highest level of painment

13 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Deletes Her Instagram Account After She Was Bashed Over Chioma by Nobody: 11:13am On May 02, 2018
Lol
Re: Sophia Momodu Deletes Her Instagram Account After She Was Bashed Over Chioma by noblealuu: 11:13am On May 02, 2018
Whatever rocks her boat sad
Re: Sophia Momodu Deletes Her Instagram Account After She Was Bashed Over Chioma by MeloGist(m): 11:14am On May 02, 2018
Her account was hacked not deleted.... FAKE NEWS!!
Re: Sophia Momodu Deletes Her Instagram Account After She Was Bashed Over Chioma by Dreyguy: 11:14am On May 02, 2018
woo
Re: Sophia Momodu Deletes Her Instagram Account After She Was Bashed Over Chioma by somto10: 11:14am On May 02, 2018
Davido Don jam igbo puna

3 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Deletes Her Instagram Account After She Was Bashed Over Chioma by Kobicove(m): 11:14am On May 02, 2018
How is this even news? undecided
Re: Sophia Momodu Deletes Her Instagram Account After She Was Bashed Over Chioma by diamond88: 11:14am On May 02, 2018
una wicked tongue

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Deletes Her Instagram Account After She Was Bashed Over Chioma by MrGreenMavro: 11:14am On May 02, 2018
angry

the patient dog eats the fattest cheesy cheesy bone....

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Deletes Her Instagram Account After She Was Bashed Over Chioma by Evablizin(f): 11:14am On May 02, 2018
grin

No assurance,no IG.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Deletes Her Instagram Account After She Was Bashed Over Chioma by wondamusic: 11:15am On May 02, 2018
Gbam! {bone cracks} grin
Re: Sophia Momodu Deletes Her Instagram Account After She Was Bashed Over Chioma by yungbillionaire(m): 11:15am On May 02, 2018
Cyber bullying, I have never and will never support...people need to get themselves a life and stop harassing and insulting people online that they can never talk to in real life....no body is perfect, we should all respect each other ....my honest opinion.

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sophia Momodu Deletes Her Instagram Account After She Was Bashed Over Chioma by Factfinder1(m): 11:15am On May 02, 2018
Hope she doesn't commit suicide

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Deletes Her Instagram Account After She Was Bashed Over Chioma by matotoide(m): 11:15am On May 02, 2018
Eyaah! No heart, no fight, she bowed easily.

3 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Deletes Her Instagram Account After She Was Bashed Over Chioma by NeekeyMarvey(m): 11:15am On May 02, 2018
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Deletes Her Instagram Account After She Was Bashed Over Chioma by okomile(f): 11:15am On May 02, 2018
Chioma ti take over. She will come round ND accept her grin

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Deletes Her Instagram Account After She Was Bashed Over Chioma by Nobody: 11:15am On May 02, 2018
Wetin concern me
Re: Sophia Momodu Deletes Her Instagram Account After She Was Bashed Over Chioma by linkers: 11:16am On May 02, 2018
Posting davido up and down making me to dislike nairaland

4 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Deletes Her Instagram Account After She Was Bashed Over Chioma by oshe11: 11:16am On May 02, 2018
If Only BUHARI can also RESIGN after all the bashing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Deletes Her Instagram Account After She Was Bashed Over Chioma by Emmwizy(m): 11:18am On May 02, 2018
[quote author=inoki247 post=67208951]how i wish our President too can man Up and delete himself from dat presidencial Sit..... pipul geh Bad mouth sha.... D lord iz ur strength.. if u ar givin chance to come to dix world again u too no go misbehave...
We are talking about her and you talking president
Wisdom fall in you bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Nigerians At The 2015 Grammys / Bisola Aiyeola Nursery Graduation, 4th Birthday, Confirmation (Throwback Photos) / Regina Daniels Stuns In Native Bridal Attire And Make-Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.