Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Eclectic Producer Gives Out Free Beats - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Eclectic Producer Gives Out Free Beats (332 Views)

Get Dj Yk All Free Beats / [instrumental] Free Beats By Dj Juanty @dj Jaunty / 100% Free Beats / Instrumentals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eclectic Producer Gives Out Free Beats by black9: 8:21am On May 02, 2018
Nigerian upcoming but steady rising producer/ singer, Adex is giving out free instrumentals to commemorate the end of the first quarter of the year 2018.

The free instrumentals, which is part of a yet to be disclosed larger project, aimed at empowering entertainers across the country, he claims, is the first of his personal contribution to the entertainment industry. "So far, the year has been a beautiful one, and promises to be more fruitful and I don't believe in excess before I can share, that's why I'm giving out these beats in sequences. The beats are unique and diverse, hopefully they will be utilized beautifully".

Now proud owner of a growing label, AdexMadeSounds (AMS), the " Sweet Love" crooner is expected to drop a new single later this year.

https://my.notjustok.com/p/adexbeats

(1) (Reply)

Upcoming Music Artistes: Get Free Music Promotion With Hype Now / Piano Lessons In Ibadan. / Kizz Daniel Ft Wizkid – For You (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.