Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,562 members, 7,865,344 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:09 PM

PHOTOS: Young Boy Who Picks His Neighbour Up For School Everyday Goes Viral - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / PHOTOS: Young Boy Who Picks His Neighbour Up For School Everyday Goes Viral (636 Views)

Lessons Learnt From The NYC Man Shot Dead By His Neighbour / Twerking Young Girl Amazes Social Media Users, Goes Viral / Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Young Boy Who Picks His Neighbour Up For School Everyday Goes Viral by EdificationBoss: 10:43am On May 02, 2018
Empathy is an admirable quality in every human. A young boy who selflessly helps his neighbour to school everyday has gone viral.

A twitter user identified as Tunde Leye, shared adorable photos of the young man who always comes to pick his daughter up for school.

Not only does he show up to pick his friend up, he appears elated and excited to make sure they both make it to school in time. Everyone can sense a brewing life-long friendship between the two and for that reason, many are reminded of every human's ability to love, support and lift each other.
As for the proud father of the little girl , Tunde, his post read:

"Anyway, I have been informed with evidence that my neighbor's son comes to call my daughter for school every day. See how happy he is daily. Let me go and read up on this daddying babes matter."

http://newshelm.ng/photos-young-boy-who-picks-his-neighbour-up-for-school-everyday-goes-viral/

cc lalasticlala mynd44

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop A Cult Relation / Woman Who Lost 2 Kids In Fire Incident Writes Heartbreaking Facebook Post / Kayan Mata Training- Enjoy Your Sex Life More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.