Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

How You Can Get More Website Traffic From Targeted Region - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How You Can Get More Website Traffic From Targeted Region (314 Views)

Get More Website Traffic, Business Promotions / How Did I Skyrocketed My Blog Traffic From 440 Views To 3000+ / Make 10 Posts On My Blog In Exchange For Traffic From Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Get More Website Traffic From Targeted Region by Gizmomachine: 11:54am On May 02, 2018
Owning a website is one thing and getting traffic to that website is another. The most important of all, is getting the right from your targeted audience. If you are reading this, you must have at one point or the other asked yourself, How You Can Get More Website Traffic From Targeted Region.

I don't claim to be an expert on SEO matters, but there are things that I have try and have worked for me. This post is to share with you my little experience on How You Can Get More Website Traffic From Targeted Region or your desired targeted audience.

You must have read a lot on this topic and applied some of the method recommended with little or no success or change to your website traffic. The methods detailed here on this post have been tried and tested by me, and I can confirm that there have proofing the desired result. If they apply accordingly, it will help you get that desired traffic if the region you wish to target.

Here are some of the recommendations.
1) Content Relevant To The Region Of Target
2) Domain Name Relevant To The Region Of Target
3) Back Links From Region Of Target
4) Social Media
5) Use Of Webmaster Tool

1) Content Relevant To The Region Of Target: Google and other search engines craw millions of website on a daily bases to find new content. If your website is crawled and the contents are found to be good enough and relevant to a particular region, search engines will then send you traffic from that region.

Lets take for example, you are a tech blogger from Kenya and trying to target readers from Indian. To do this, your content should be tailored in such a way that it is relevant and helpful to the India people. Now if you are writing about a phone product, you should be able to add the price of the product in India, the link to where they can get the products in India, and if possible, the launched date of the product in India.

The content should be well written for search engine to understand that it was drafted for the people of that specific region. These also applies to other blogs and website, let the content reflect the targeted region it is meant for.

See More Here: https://www.gizmoreel.com/how-you-can-get-more-website-traffic-from-targeted-region/

(1) (Reply)

3000+ Wordpress Themes And Plugins / Digital Marketing Service NEEDED / Can A New Online Media In Nigeria Compete Favourably Vanguard, Punch & Dailypost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.