Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,455 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Your Experience With Buying A Used Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Your Experience With Buying A Used Phone (987 Views)

What's Wrong With Buying A Google Pixel In Nigeria? / I Need Help With Buying A Good Power Banks (have You Bought Any From Aliexpress) / Things To Avoid While Buying A Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Experience With Buying A Used Phone by Whizzahd(m): 12:55pm On May 02, 2018
Please do u guys think it's cool to buy a clean used phone if you don't have money for a new phone. If you have used a second hand phone please drop comments of your experience below
Re: Your Experience With Buying A Used Phone by walesho(m): 4:50pm On May 02, 2018
It was perfect
Re: Your Experience With Buying A Used Phone by Whizzahd(m): 6:22am On May 03, 2018
walesho:
It was perfect
That is not really useful you know?
Re: Your Experience With Buying A Used Phone by ifeanyibxt: 8:55am On May 03, 2018
Like all this used tecno and infinix gionne that are in the market does it mean that they are oversea used phone.
Re: Your Experience With Buying A Used Phone by MarkWayne89: 10:32am On May 03, 2018
I bought two used phones until now. And I want to mention a couple of things you should always check if the used phone is worth buying:

1. Check if the IMEI is clean (and not Blacklisted - reported lost or stolen) by using a free service like: http://imeipro.info

2. Check if the phone is unlocked and you can use it with your SIM card - just insert your SIM card and try to place a phone call (this is the simplest and the surest way of checking)

3. Make sure the phone is NOT from a CDMA network - because CDMA phones won't work with other networks, they are built usually for one network only - here' a list of CDMA networks: https://www.unlockunit.com/blog/cdma-networks

1 Like

Re: Your Experience With Buying A Used Phone by Ennyholar: 10:51pm On May 07, 2018
Buying used phone is not the right.
Re: Your Experience With Buying A Used Phone by saxby(f): 2:05pm On May 08, 2018
buying a used phone isn't too ideal, that is why i personally patronize tecno products cos i buy them brand new at affordable rates
Whizzahd:
Please do u guys think it's cool to buy a clean used phone if you don't have money for a new phone. If you have used a second hand phone please drop comments of your experience below
Re: Your Experience With Buying A Used Phone by Godwin978(m): 2:59pm On May 08, 2018
saxby:
buying a used phone isn't too ideal, that is why i personally patronize tecno products cos i buy them brand new at affordable rates
instead of me spending 40k on new phone i will rather use 25k and buy used one and use the change for another thing

(1) (Reply)

Newly Arrived USA Used Iphone 6 (64gb, Unlocked) Available At 60k / Any Good Android Phone For 10k? / Airtel Now Steals Airtime from Account.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.