Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,603 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well (81858 Views)

Chef Chi: Chioma's Body Transformation Sparks Debate (Video) / The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery / The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well by haywhy1026(m): 7:17pm On May 02, 2018
clemmonce:
please dont quote me again.... so your wife use juju for you ? or your future wife need to use juju for you to marry her ? if no.... then why the juju talk.... how is Davido different from you ?? change your whole thinking and mentality...
How will we know the efficacy of the concortion If U are not reacting this way.....
Re: Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well by YINKS89(m): 7:17pm On May 02, 2018
daannyy:

Is davido and chioma BBNAIJA news..
Please i hope you dint forget to take your drugs today
if u use ur common sense u wld know d same way bbnaija news hits front page everytime dats d same path we re walkin... Guy wise up not everything should b on fp .
Re: Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well by tunary(m): 7:19pm On May 02, 2018
Very soon her tenure will expire when he sees another stunning babe out there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well by Charly68: 7:19pm On May 02, 2018
You got a wife already my brother..the point you made is the real thing you need to look for.. Let other women learn from it & haters go and sleep permanently .
Re: Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well by smileyoo: 7:28pm On May 02, 2018
in this jungle called nijja, can some one still find true love? because most nijja babes only pretends to be in love for some selfish reasons.
Re: Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well by MrBigiman: 7:31pm On May 02, 2018
haywhy1026:
Chioma if U re seeing this.....Dont ever forget to rub that powder on your face before seeing that client(Davido).....from Baba

Beyond Epic.
Re: Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well by faithfull18(f): 7:37pm On May 02, 2018
Okay.
Visit my profile...
Re: Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well by faithfull18(f): 7:37pm On May 02, 2018
Okay.
Visit my profile...
Re: Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well by sunbilor(m): 7:43pm On May 02, 2018
Melian:
If these are the reasons he likes Chioma, then there's nothing really special about her. Unfortunately for him, davido, he's been meeting the wrong set of women that chioma's characteristics now seem peculiar/special to him.
There is a lot of deep meaning in what he said.
Re: Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well by Adanne9110(f): 7:43pm On May 02, 2018
there is always a reason to love and always a reason to stop loving,,,,just pray for God to shield away the reason to stop loving,,,,,,
Re: Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well by trustworthy1(f): 7:52pm On May 02, 2018
Melian:
If these are the reasons he likes Chioma, then there's nothing really special about her. Unfortunately for him, davido, he's been meeting the wrong set of women that chioma's characteristics now seem peculiar/special to him.
True talk. Some girls can pretend alot especially when they want to get something. With time he will know if truly she really portrays that good quality. All the best anyway.
Re: Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well by babzo(m): 8:02pm On May 02, 2018
fxjunkie:
Earlier I warned that one more post about Davido or Chioma and I'm out of Nairaland, but obviously you thought I was joking. Now I'm done with Nairaland and be ready for mass exodus by my fans.

Who born you?
Re: Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well by blessingsonflee(f): 8:02pm On May 02, 2018
NLevents:
Chioma will be a lucky woman if she can win Davido's heart for marriage.

Few days to the Nairaland party 4.0

why would you want to miss out on so much fun ? Visit thread for more details

https://www.nairaland.com/4483935/nairaland-get-together-party-4.0
I will be there if nwaamaikpe will
Re: Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well by derecho(m): 8:10pm On May 02, 2018
Though this story is being overflogged.I try to learn from every situation.
Of the three or four things that King Solomon couldn't decipher, this is one of them

THE WAY OF A YOUNG MAN WITH A MAID.

Going Further, Jesus spoke about a man selling all he has to purchase a field that has a great treasure.
Though, Davido would like to be seen as one who doesn't give a hoot,somewhere in his heart he longs for someone who would be homely.Forgive his past and help him to be him.The one who isn't ashamed to love,one who wouldn't want to keep babymamas,one who wants to SPEND THE REST OF HIS LIFE WITH A WOMAN...
This Lady seems to be the closest he can get.If the Lady is wise ,WHEN Married to Him could be a great influence on him.

I hope some ladies living in denial would learn. Forget the noise and lies.Men love someone who would help them to be saner not troubled. They need a HELPmeet not extraLABOUR.
I'm sure Davido wouldn't mind living in the desert if he considers her a FAVOUR not LABOUR.

Now,I'll take another turn.What will happen if Davido gave the N45M to a Church?Would we say leave him at least he can afford it?Would you say it's because he hadn't seen prettier women in his life?
Summary,When a man has found what he loves he isn't ashamed to identify with it,even if the things seems not to be profitable he cares less.
LOVE is deeper than feelings.It is also commitment.
Re: Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well by ProfEinstein: 8:10pm On May 02, 2018
fxjunkie:
Earlier I warned that one more post about Davido or Chioma and I'm out of Nairaland, but obviously you thought I was joking. Now I'm done with Nairaland and be ready for mass exodus by my fans.
fucckk off nigga
Re: Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well by NairaMaster1(m): 8:17pm On May 02, 2018
Olalan:
Can we just move on from this overnight lovers tales

I taya.

My brother we will be here to read their bitter end as usual.

One won't hear word because of ukwu unwanyi Igbo.

Chioma this Davido that, Porsche this price that.

Re: Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well by BabbanBura(m): 8:21pm On May 02, 2018
trendysturvs:
Chioma Is The Only Woman I Know That Will Treat My Kids Like Her Kids - Davido

Davido said this during the birthday dinner organised for Chioma. He said she is the only woman he knows that can treat his kids like her kids even though she didn't give birth to them, just like his mum. He also promised to spend the rest of his life with her. 

Watch the video below:

https://tsb.com.ng/2018/05/chioma-is-the-only-woman-i-know-that-will-treat-my-kids-like-her-kids/

I always see Davido as a kid and every action he takes as kiddish but for him to value the future of the babies he has and will have with many women above anything else, tells me he is maturing quickly and is thinking about the future.
Every woman that can take and treat other women's kids they had with her husband as hers is truly a wife materials. Many will kill them out of jeolousy and greed.
May be i reconsider my lack of respect for this growing kid called Davido.
Re: Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well by BabbanBura(m): 8:32pm On May 02, 2018
ibkkk:
BabbanBura
Lemme be your Chioma nau wink

At last shakara don finish. Alhamdullillahi. Now you are talking gal. But wait, hope car is not involved?

If so, then;

1. You must show prove of desterity in za kitchen, and in za oza room. As for za living room, my baby mamas can take care of that.
2. You must demonstrate a deep affection for my kids from my baby mamas irrespective of their number and an unquestionable will, ability and capacity to take care of them as if they are yours even if you do not have any of your own like Chioma

If you meet all the above, kindly, urgently too, proivde your date of birthday for my preparation to declare my love for you
Re: Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well by Abdullateef77(m): 8:35pm On May 02, 2018
All the best to you guy.

i just hope its marriage next and not unnecessary drama
Re: Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well by gonkin(m): 8:44pm On May 02, 2018
This chioma case is becoming like BBnaija
Re: Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well by avrex3k(m): 8:56pm On May 02, 2018
She no like Instagram I dey beg her to post...wow good woman.
Re: Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 02, 2018
Honestly love is a beautiful thing when its mutual. I pray this one ends well for both of them...
Re: Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well by CioAngels(f): 9:22pm On May 02, 2018
As long as jazz is not involved, i wish you both happy relationship. Chioma, limit your discussing Davido with your friends if you are wise.
Re: Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well by darkblack89(m): 9:51pm On May 02, 2018
pls we need a trust worthy female computer operator. bet9ja. if u can play virtual soccer without having shortages call this number 08186708169
location lagos ladipo main market.
Re: Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well by asawanathegreat(m): 9:58pm On May 02, 2018
This OBO sef
Re: Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well by ibkkk(f): 10:05pm On May 02, 2018
BabbanBura:

At last shakara don finish. Alhamdullillahi. Now you are talking gal. But wait, hope car is not involved?

If so, then;

1. You must show prove of desterity in za kitchen, and in za oza room. As for za living room, my baby mamas can take care of that.
2. You must demonstrate a deep affection for my kids from my baby mamas irrespective of their number and an unquestionable will, ability and capacity to take care of them as if they are yours even if you do not have any of your own like Chioma

If you meet all the above, kindly, urgently too, proivde your date of birthday for my preparation to declare my love for you

Re: Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well by zibe(m): 10:16pm On May 02, 2018
Melian:

So what would you term as "special" then? undecided you women and talking low of one another sha.

He finds her special. 'Nuff said!
Re: Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well by focus7: 11:16pm On May 02, 2018
I have nothing against the relationship between Davido and Chioma but i must say Davido is wrong about his insinuation knowing an Igbos woman antics towards children that are not directly born by them.

We all will be here to hear the story in few years to this time.
Re: Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well by MarieSucre(f): 11:26pm On May 02, 2018
Nedfed:
Diaris much every man desire in woman than pvssy. The main reason why I pity must ladies dat flashes boobs and butt on internet. Is high time u all wake up if not u'll just be use as sex object.

Buy us Porsche fire before you give free advice.
Re: Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well by MarieSucre(f): 11:30pm On May 02, 2018
whitebeard:
Who no.like better thing...enjoy urself jare..only a woman that contributes to the peace of her household deserves a Porsche..

Baby please let me cheat on you twice and have children outside for 2 different men, and you'll buy me a Porsche but I promise to give you peace of mind, of I swear.
Re: Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well by MarieSucre(f): 11:31pm On May 02, 2018
ottohan:
this is a very genuine reason..
I dont think any golddigging lady can do this..
Instead, they would want to do awsy with the kids, asap

I have 2 children outside from 2 different men, please will do awsy with them as a good father?
Re: Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well by justifyme(m): 12:12am On May 03, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal / Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring / Human Mannequin: I Love Fat Cucumbers - Beauty Queen & Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.