Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Chef Chi: Chioma Replies Troll Who Says She’d Have Painful Marraige With Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chef Chi: Chioma Replies Troll Who Says She’d Have Painful Marraige With Davido (63560 Views)

Chef Chi: Chioma's Body Transformation Sparks Debate (Video) / The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery / The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chef Chi: Chioma Replies Troll Who Says She’d Have Painful Marraige With Davido by DailyNuella: 3:06pm On May 02, 2018
Davido’s Chioma has had to deal with a lot of comments and reactions following the singer’s public show of love for her and her N45million porsche birthday gift.

As the couple continue to trend, a troll who thinks Chioma is being around Davido for material reasons slipped in her comment section and wrote:

@louisepoutha wrote on Instagram : “ Is funny how so many people including my self some what are happy for her but. This is nothing but the sad story of a little young woman that has no self worth or respect , he sleep around have babies on her and she still holding on not sure if is bravery or stupidity or vanity cos is rich and many others want him but she is the one holding running back no matter what he does. She would have a very painful life if not marriage don’t wish that life for no body is a high price to pay for love.”

In reply to this Chioma wrote ‘ My God won’t let me have a painful marriage my dear ! Have a wonderful life.”

Below is a screenshot of Chioma’s reply to another troll

Source: http://dailyleakblog.com/2018/05/02/chioma-replys-troll-who-says-shed-have-a-painful-life-marraige-with-davido/

Cc; Lalasticlala

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chef Chi: Chioma Replies Troll Who Says She’d Have Painful Marraige With Davido by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 02, 2018
First of all Igbo kwenu!! Obviously this girl is fresh from her mom's kitchen, from her facial expressions you know she is not really into this fame thing.

I'm sure Davido has been with a lot of girls but no one has driven him this crazy in love.
Igbo kwenu again!!

Although she lacks the fair skinned xteristic particularly attributed to Igbo girls, I still applaud her.

But I don't think she is ready for this kind of exposure by our very own popular father Davido.

237 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Chef Chi: Chioma Replies Troll Who Says She’d Have Painful Marraige With Davido by noblealuu: 3:08pm On May 02, 2018
Mature reply...Chigi di OMA... shocked

135 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Chef Chi: Chioma Replies Troll Who Says She’d Have Painful Marraige With Davido by noblealuu: 3:09pm On May 02, 2018
dovelike:
Lol

What are you loling.. cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chef Chi: Chioma Replies Troll Who Says She’d Have Painful Marraige With Davido by tayebest(m): 3:10pm On May 02, 2018
The reply just sweet my Belle. Assurance Chioma behaves mature here! cool

130 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Chef Chi: Chioma Replies Troll Who Says She’d Have Painful Marraige With Davido by GodOfAction: 3:23pm On May 02, 2018
lol
noblealuu:
Mature reply...Chigi di OMA... shocked
Re: Chef Chi: Chioma Replies Troll Who Says She’d Have Painful Marraige With Davido by theunnamed: 3:28pm On May 02, 2018
That Chioma sef is a busy body,did anybody mention her name now?? undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chef Chi: Chioma Replies Troll Who Says She’d Have Painful Marraige With Davido by Khd95(m): 3:33pm On May 02, 2018
davido go send boys beat these girls them now cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Chef Chi: Chioma Replies Troll Who Says She’d Have Painful Marraige With Davido by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 02, 2018
Chioma Has Succeeded In Turning Our Lazy Nigerian Yoots To Poets.

Iz Nor Eazi She Deserves Some Accolades.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chef Chi: Chioma Replies Troll Who Says She’d Have Painful Marraige With Davido by GodOfAction: 3:47pm On May 02, 2018
can't you see that she was mentioned /
theunnamed:

14 Likes

Re: Chef Chi: Chioma Replies Troll Who Says She’d Have Painful Marraige With Davido by theunnamed: 3:49pm On May 02, 2018
GodOfAction:
can't you see that she was mentioned /

After she carried her busy body self and mentioned mentioned the poster in her reply. Who send am??

3 Likes

Re: Chef Chi: Chioma Replies Troll Who Says She’d Have Painful Marraige With Davido by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 02, 2018
noblealuu:

What are you loling.. cheesy
Sharp reply

2 Likes

Re: Chef Chi: Chioma Replies Troll Who Says She’d Have Painful Marraige With Davido by noblealuu: 4:01pm On May 02, 2018
dovelike:

Sharp reply
wink
Re: Chef Chi: Chioma Replies Troll Who Says She’d Have Painful Marraige With Davido by wildcatter23(m): 4:16pm On May 02, 2018
Why all these envy and jealousy? Is Davido your boo? Certain ladies can be so malicious.

Davido is crazy about her. Pls deal with that in the sanctity of your living room not in public.

This is the reason that we have a high incidence of witchcraft and backwardness in Africa. Beyonce bought a private jet for her man. The world didn't end then.

This is the biblical example of he prepares a banquet for me in the presence of my enemies. Truth is God encourages and promotes bad belle.

40 Likes

Re: Chef Chi: Chioma Replies Troll Who Says She’d Have Painful Marraige With Davido by carpmam: 4:17pm On May 02, 2018
Some girls can be wicked and heartless,y wishing d poor girl evil, how it take concern u if davido has two children, u can as well Cook for ur own boyfriend and put it for Instagram, allow d poor girl to enjoy her sudden fame

9 Likes

Re: Chef Chi: Chioma Replies Troll Who Says She’d Have Painful Marraige With Davido by donstan18: 4:17pm On May 02, 2018
What a matured response with no insults.

She's proving the world right why Davido fell inlove with her with her home training and character.

Nice of her.

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chef Chi: Chioma Replies Troll Who Says She’d Have Painful Marraige With Davido by RealDannie(m): 4:17pm On May 02, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Chef Chi: Chioma Replies Troll Who Says She’d Have Painful Marraige With Davido by chibu4u2(m): 4:17pm On May 02, 2018
kiss

1 Like

Re: Chef Chi: Chioma Replies Troll Who Says She’d Have Painful Marraige With Davido by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 02, 2018
Jealous people everywhere grin

6 Likes

Re: Chef Chi: Chioma Replies Troll Who Says She’d Have Painful Marraige With Davido by Whogoblog: 4:19pm On May 02, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: Chef Chi: Chioma Replies Troll Who Says She’d Have Painful Marraige With Davido by DoTheNeedful: 4:19pm On May 02, 2018
Ladies are their worst enemies but the feminists will prefer to hate on men. The amount of hate this Chioma has been receiving because of a gift of Porsche is unbelievable. Most are from ladies.

51 Likes

Re: Chef Chi: Chioma Replies Troll Who Says She’d Have Painful Marraige With Davido by faithfull18(f): 4:19pm On May 02, 2018
Visit my profile.

1 Like

Re: Chef Chi: Chioma Replies Troll Who Says She’d Have Painful Marraige With Davido by trapQ: 4:19pm On May 02, 2018
These people want to kill her career before it even starts.

2 Likes

Re: Chef Chi: Chioma Replies Troll Who Says She’d Have Painful Marraige With Davido by mn09abk: 4:20pm On May 02, 2018
Let me follow my Chi Chi Chikito on instagram...im starting to fall for her too...no wonder.

5 Likes

Re: Chef Chi: Chioma Replies Troll Who Says She’d Have Painful Marraige With Davido by Mires: 4:20pm On May 02, 2018
This Chioma is intelligent and well brought up. See her reply

34 Likes

Re: Chef Chi: Chioma Replies Troll Who Says She’d Have Painful Marraige With Davido by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:20pm On May 02, 2018
Pained souls everywhere

7 Likes

Re: Chef Chi: Chioma Replies Troll Who Says She’d Have Painful Marraige With Davido by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 02, 2018
Una dey craze, davido ooo, chioma oooo, bloggers ooo, mod oooo Mr seeeeeunnnnn oooo, lalastlalalalalalalalalaloolloooo oooo. In fact anyone that talks about this davido / chioma again . All of Una . U wan make us wey dey give our babe 500 naira recharge cards every month be happy reading this? Nonsense cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Chef Chi: Chioma Replies Troll Who Says She’d Have Painful Marraige With Davido by goldenceo1: 4:22pm On May 02, 2018
seems likes there is more to her chef skill.

She must be intelligent

28 Likes

Re: Chef Chi: Chioma Replies Troll Who Says She’d Have Painful Marraige With Davido by scarffield(m): 4:22pm On May 02, 2018
is this nairaland or chiomaland bikonu

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chef Chi: Chioma Replies Troll Who Says She’d Have Painful Marraige With Davido by Gassa007: 4:23pm On May 02, 2018
theunnamed:
Your brain is paining you,you need a painkiller

8 Likes

Re: Chef Chi: Chioma Replies Troll Who Says She’d Have Painful Marraige With Davido by Charmerbeautylooks(f): 4:23pm On May 02, 2018
Every where u go Davido n Chioma like mtn. Davido is recovering his 45mil he spent. Cos everyone is busy on YouTube downloading "Chioma my love". Some are fighting unnecessary fight. Iyam cuming

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Flaunts Her N3.3M Rolex Watch / Ini Edo Still Got Her Butt (evidence) / Roman Goddess And Her Massive Cleavage Wish Super Eagles Good Luck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.