Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures (66841 Views)

Davido Visits MC Oluomo’s Hotel In Oshodi / Davido Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Grave, Pays Homage / Davido Visits Government House In Port-harocurt, Meets Wike. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures by 40ng: 3:21pm On May 02, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

Shared with caption ..

Am so happy right now davidoofficial at my mum shop today to eat Amala... mum am super proud of you for all your hard works over this year bigger you I pray and if u are in Ibadan and I haven’t tasted her food u are in a long tin

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/4264/davido-visits-road-side-eatery-to-enjoy-amala-and-ewedu-pictures/

cc; lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures by 40ng: 3:21pm On May 02, 2018

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures by Kingstel(m): 3:22pm On May 02, 2018
Davido get beta Swag. tongue

WE ARE EXPANDING IN THE NORTH...

Stop being broke and become our Sales Executive & earn more than the minimum wage. Apply via "justice.ayo9@gmail.com"

11 Likes

Re: Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures by Kissup(f): 3:36pm On May 02, 2018
Where's chioma assurance

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 02, 2018
I pity that Igbo girl you gave Assurance without Insurance..

What Nonsense..

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures by Fweshspice(m): 4:03pm On May 02, 2018
buka food na real deal walahi....May God bless iya billi, na only her food sweet pass my mumsi own grin

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures by hacmond(m): 4:40pm On May 02, 2018
Wheres Chioma d Chef grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures by mayweather145: 4:44pm On May 02, 2018
E be like say davido don tire to dey pose for picture.....see as e just they turn left and right humbly.

13 Likes

Re: Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures by Thermodynamics(m): 4:56pm On May 02, 2018
NAIRALAND OWN TOO MUCH, GUVE IT A REST ABEG,

NA POVERTY DE CAUSE ALL THESE ONE OR WHAT?

BECAUSE OF 45MILLION NAIRA, UNA KNOW HOW

MUCH ALL THESE POLITICIANS DE SPEND ON THEIR

MISTRESS NI. ABEG LET DAVIDO AND CHIOMA REST,

TO BE CELEBRITY NOR BE CRIME.

7 Likes

Re: Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures by binsanni(m): 4:56pm On May 02, 2018
where is the amala now... cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures by overall90: 4:56pm On May 02, 2018
I'm sure his people are beginning to ask him questions.
Re: Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures by oyetunder(m): 4:57pm On May 02, 2018
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures by kkoreday(m): 4:57pm On May 02, 2018
up Liverpool

5 Likes

Re: Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures by JoshMedia: 4:58pm On May 02, 2018
Oh, oh. Somebody cannot eat in peace again?

2 Likes

Re: Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures by tollytexy(m): 4:58pm On May 02, 2018
So what's strange about about it ?? No be human being dey chop am?

1 Like

Re: Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures by whitebeard(m): 4:58pm On May 02, 2018
Omo na strong thing oh
Re: Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures by Hyelachakri1(f): 4:58pm On May 02, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures by UNDEEN: 4:58pm On May 02, 2018
Show of some level of generosity

1 Like

Re: Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures by iamharkinwaley: 4:58pm On May 02, 2018
like for RONALDO share for SALAH

22 Likes 45 Shares

Re: Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures by favourbaby: 4:58pm On May 02, 2018
Can only see teeth and smiles
Re: Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 02, 2018
Thermodynamics:
c
binsanni:
where is the amala now... cheesy cheesy cheesy
fxjunkie:
f
overall90:
D
oyetunder:
cheesy
kkoreday:
JoshMedia:
tollytexy:
G

Nawao. shocked

Is this queue also for food?

7 Likes

Re: Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures by JoeMaddog: 4:59pm On May 02, 2018
When I return from leave, I heard that me amala seller is dead embarassed RIP Alhaja... It's a great loss to me
Re: Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures by millionboi(m): 4:59pm On May 02, 2018
1st class product.

Murder English

Re: Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures by Deltatoto: 4:59pm On May 02, 2018
40ng:
@APROKOGIRL

Shared with caption ..

Am so happy right now davidoofficial at my mum shop today to eat Amala... mum am super proud of you for all your hard works over this year bigger you I pray and if u are in Ibadan and I haven’t tasted her food u are in a long tin

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/4264/davido-visits-road-side-eatery-to-enjoy-amala-and-ewedu-pictures/

cc; lalasticlala

d girl close to Davido her peusi go dey smell badly
Re: Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures by tollytexy(m): 4:59pm On May 02, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures by thechase(m): 4:59pm On May 02, 2018
Chascop:
I pity that Igbo girl you gave Assurance without Insurance..

What Nonsense..
What is this one saying undecided

2 Likes

Re: Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures by Xinzu: 4:59pm On May 02, 2018
Kissup:
Where's chioma assurance

Chioma doesn't know how to cook hydraulic soup.

9 Likes

Re: Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures by anibirelawal(m): 4:59pm On May 02, 2018
HUMBLE DAVIDO. I just like this guy, He's so Real.
Re: Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures by jazinogold(m): 4:59pm On May 02, 2018
grin

davido go use 1000 naira buy bottle water e no go collect change grin grin

This one na Amala ASSURANCE....the iya alamala can offer her daughter to davido as soveneir for his patronage grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures by Enemyofpeace: 4:59pm On May 02, 2018
mayweather145:
E be like say davido don tire to dey pose for picture.....see as e just they turn left and right humbly.
you've not sin him befour? He is a very very humbly boy, more humbler than wizkid
Re: Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures by ideology(m): 5:00pm On May 02, 2018
hacmond:
Wheres Chioma d Chef grin
she is with me learning how to prepare ewedu grin

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

E-Money, Obi Cubana & Kanayo Storm Charles Okocha's Birthday Party / Bobrisky Wears Thong Bikini (Photos) / Zak Mtumishi Sextape Leaked By Mistress (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.