Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,884 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Software Developer Intern - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software Developer Intern (1153 Views)

Full Stack Developer Intern Needed In Lagos 100k -150k / Full Stack Developer Intern Needed In Lagos 100 -150k / Web Developer Intern Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Software Developer Intern by ibkadeniyi(m): 4:31pm On May 02, 2018
Software developer intern

Opportunity to improve your software development skills while working with a world class software development team. You would work on front-end and back-end projects using the most up-to-date technologies and framework for both mobile and web platorms

Applicants must have at least 6 months software development experience with HTML, CSS and Javascript. (Additional skills is a plus)

Monthly moderate pay for transportation and feeding.

We are building a scalable point of sale, e-commerce and logistic application. The application would allow restaurant access clients online easily while managing logistics, accounting and also offering personal webpages and custom mobile app all in one place. Our app would also allow clients have access to all food businesses within a 5km radius with 24 hours logistics and real-time tracking of orders.
The Bukka app would also have a smart feature which would be able to recommend meal based on dietary requirement and weight loss goals. This would give every client a personal chef experience.

Kindly go to www.mybukka.com/careers 37 to register or call 08038165991. Fill registration for and come to the above address on the selected interview date.

Thank you
Re: Software Developer Intern by airsaylongcon: 1:16am On May 03, 2018
I think Odoo ERP already provides 80% of all you highlighted
Re: Software Developer Intern by islamics(m): 5:21pm On May 03, 2018
airsaylongcon:
I think Odoo ERP already provides 80% of all you highlighted
You na real lover of OSS.
Re: Software Developer Intern by airsaylongcon: 5:41pm On May 03, 2018
islamics:

You na real lover of OSS.

Hahahahahahahaha! I'm a "lazy" IT person ó! If the thing dey why I wan stress myself? No need to rebuild the wheel.

Plus there's more Qualitu Assurance (I believe) with OSS than software built by a single coder. Add reduced cost of entry and OSS always does it. For me at least

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Learn Hacking / Apply Today For A Google Developer Scholarship And Certification Grant / How To Create A Simple Responsive Navigation Bar Using Html, Css And Jquery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.