Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Ramsey Noah Vs Van Vicker - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ramsey Noah Vs Van Vicker (55706 Views)

Ramsey Noah's 45th Birthday Cake / Van Vicker And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Tonto Dike Caught Sleeping With Van Vicker! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ramsey Noah Vs Van Vicker by liberia(f): 11:45am On Mar 16, 2007
which of these two african guys is better looking. i really love my fellow half lebanese men. but i think van vicker is better looking.
Re: Ramsey Noah Vs Van Vicker by trendy(f): 11:52am On Mar 16, 2007
who is van vicker?
Re: Ramsey Noah Vs Van Vicker by liberia(f): 11:56am On Mar 16, 2007
he is a mulatto ghjanian actor and he is in a movie called beyonce. i wish i can find some pics of him. ill see if i can get some images.
Re: Ramsey Noah Vs Van Vicker by trendy(f): 12:03pm On Mar 16, 2007
Try and get it, cause i have searched google for his pics and i cant find any
how come? what kind of celebrity is that tongue
Re: Ramsey Noah Vs Van Vicker by liberia(f): 12:13pm On Mar 16, 2007
oh my god, serach on here, there is one pic of him on one old thread. il post it if you cant find it. people have mentioned him on here before.
Re: Ramsey Noah Vs Van Vicker by liberia(f): 12:15pm On Mar 16, 2007
Re: Ramsey Noah Vs Van Vicker by trendy(f): 12:53pm On Mar 16, 2007
here is cute smiley

well i go for him

Re: Ramsey Noah Vs Van Vicker by liberia(f): 12:54pm On Mar 16, 2007
yeah, he is finer than ramsey.
Re: Ramsey Noah Vs Van Vicker by trendy(f): 1:31pm On Mar 16, 2007
Not finer? i choose him for a reason
Re: Ramsey Noah Vs Van Vicker by gracey(f): 7:50am On Mar 24, 2007
Van Vicker is really hot, but needs a little help with his acting skills. As for Ramsey, he's not that cute but his acting and everything makes him even more hotter. wink

For those of you who dont know Van Aicker, he's the new ghanaian actor. He acted in mummies daughter, beyonce the president daughter, keeping the promise and , etc

Anyways, what do you think?
Re: Ramsey Noah Vs Van Vicker by bajanchick(f): 9:20pm On Jun 20, 2007
I think i'm in love.  Van is lovely.  Don't get me wrong Ramsey is hot too; brother can act, dress and has the most kissable lips and he is very attractive, but there is just something special about Van.  Maybe it's that gorgeous smile and his gentlemanly ways.  Love them both, but Van has that extra something.
Re: Ramsey Noah Vs Van Vicker by hotfarams(f): 9:31pm On Jun 20, 2007
Something must be wrong with BAJANCHICK'S eyes. There is no Nigerian and further more, no man who is more handsome and sexy as my Ramsay Nouah. Just looking at him gets me HOT! SORRY and Unfortunately, Van does not do anything to or for me.
Re: Ramsey Noah Vs Van Vicker by liberia(f): 10:56pm On Jun 20, 2007
van vicker is actually a liberian refugge.
Re: Ramsey Noah Vs Van Vicker by bajanchick(f): 4:26pm On Jun 21, 2007
Well he is the hottest refugee I have ever seen. If refuges generally look like that, please send them my way.

hotfarams, you must remember beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I am sure that it must be almost time for your yearly visit to the optician. Don't be surprised if he recommended a stronger perscription maybe even lenses as big as magnifying glasses. grin
Re: Ramsey Noah Vs Van Vicker by bajanchick(f): 5:57pm On Jun 21, 2007
I saw this lovely pic of Van Vicker that I just had to share with you guys. Look at those beautiful eyes. He is too fine.

Re: Ramsey Noah Vs Van Vicker by ima1(f): 6:34pm On Jun 21, 2007
is that a ring on his finger, don't tell me he is married,
Re: Ramsey Noah Vs Van Vicker by bluesky4(f): 6:40pm On Jun 21, 2007
Van Vicker is hoooot! shocked
Re: Ramsey Noah Vs Van Vicker by Ezinwannem: 6:51pm On Jun 21, 2007
as sum1 said about his acting skills, all diz half-castes all need it
Re: Ramsey Noah Vs Van Vicker by hotfarams(f): 7:30pm On Jun 21, 2007
Girls, i must reiterate that both guys are goodlooking doods, but to actually pick of the two, there is definitely no match when it comes to sexappeal!  It will have to be as my man Rams usually say in his movies "definitely without a doubt" - RAMSEY ALL THE WAY, LOVE HIM TO DEATHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  TOOOOOOOOOOSEXYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY wink

Re: Ramsey Noah Vs Van Vicker by deandrea: 3:07pm On Feb 15, 2008
smileyi think that they are both cute but my heart goes to van viker! smiley
Re: Ramsey Noah Vs Van Vicker by mauricio: 12:22am On Oct 08, 2009
i have been following african movies for 15 yrs,ppl need to consider their ages,appearance n styles b4 comparing ramsey n van when it  comes to hot or attractive.i m a big fan of van but at his age ramsey was superd n more attractive,i believe now van is attractive but overall i give it to ramsey,,he been on the scene long enough, will  u say genevie is more beautiful than liz benson or omotola?

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Noah Vs Van Vicker by mamagee6(f): 12:47am On Oct 08, 2009
Ramsey Nouah. tongue
Re: Ramsey Noah Vs Van Vicker by shayoor(f): 12:37pm On Oct 08, 2009
ramsey
Re: Ramsey Noah Vs Van Vicker by oyinlaifa(m): 9:57am On Nov 14, 2009
Both are good, but if you watch the movie of both am sure Ramsy is more smarter than Van so i go for Ramsey. He is the best. kiss
Re: Ramsey Noah Vs Van Vicker by meggieblac: 9:39pm On Nov 14, 2009
mauricio:

i have been following african movies for 15 yrs,ppl need to consider their ages,appearance n styles b4 comparing ramsey n van when it comes to hot or attractive.i m a big fan of van but at his age ramsey was superd n more attractive,i believe now van is attractive but overall i give it to ramsey,,he been on the scene long enough, will u say genevie is more beautiful than liz benson or omotola?
that says it all for me cos the younger Ramsey was damn HOTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he's still got it sha.
Re: Ramsey Noah Vs Van Vicker by whitesturd(f): 10:08pm On Nov 14, 2009
Our Naija Ramsey all the way.
Re: Ramsey Noah Vs Van Vicker by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 14, 2009
Van stole Ramseys Thunder i.e he is a younger Ramsey. They are both stunning looking guys though but Ramsey is the better actor.
Re: Ramsey Noah Vs Van Vicker by jbaba2: 1:59am On Nov 15, 2009
Ramsey noah all the way.
Re: Ramsey Noah Vs Van Vicker by janedoe(f): 2:43am On Nov 15, 2009
Definitely Ramsey
Re: Ramsey Noah Vs Van Vicker by platinumnk(f): 5:10pm On Nov 16, 2009
Damm Im still waiting for the day me and Ramsey will meet up in 9ja and I will steal him away from his wife!! grin grin

Been in love with Ramsey since I ever started watching 9ja movies. . Gosh he is so sexy!

I remeber when I was younger, I wrote a fan mail to one of his production companies expressing my love for him
hheehehehhe i think they replied but I forgot that was so long ago!

Ramsey- Contact me- ilove u grin grin grin grin grin kiss kiss

lol on the other note Van looks gay, he looks like a little boy, seen him in movies and he is not appealing at all.
I like men, not little boys, and he looks like a small boy, nu uh. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed - leave himfor the kids cheesy
Re: Ramsey Noah Vs Van Vicker by demystify(f): 5:22pm On Nov 16, 2009
platinumnk:

Damm Im still waiting for the day me and Ramsey will meet up in 9ja and I will steal him away from his wife!! grin grin

Been in love with Ramsey since I ever started watching 9ja movies. . Gosh he is so sexy!

I remeber when I was younger, I wrote a fan mail to one of his production companies expressing my love for him
hheehehehhe i think they replied but I forgot that was so long ago!

Ramsey- Contact me- ilove u grin grin grin grin grin kiss kiss

lol on the other note Van looks gay, he looks like a little boy, seen him in movies and he is not appealing at all.
I like men, not little boys, and he looks like a small boy, nu uh. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed - leave himfor the kids cheesy

You gay?! shocked undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Ramsey Noah Vs Van Vicker by hubaida(f): 7:27pm On Nov 16, 2009
you guys should stop judging base on their nationalities but on  facts. ramsey was but now vicker is. and by the way ghana is nigeria's kid sister from the same mother.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yetunde Bakare Warns Men Sending Her Nudes On Instagram / “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo / Korede Bello & Tania Omotayo In London- Says "Ï Love u" to her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.