Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,695 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Problems During Registration Of Nigeria Prison Service - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Problems During Registration Of Nigeria Prison Service (21182 Views)

I Forgot To Print My Acknowledgement Form For Prison Service.pls Advi Me / Is Nigeria Prison Service Job Good For Married Women? / More About Nigeria Prison Service Recruitment 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Problems During Registration Of Nigeria Prison Service by Luchi147(f): 4:30am On May 05, 2018
Kings2rule:

Just download it to your PC or phone. Then print from there. Its easier.

Thanks. I just downloaded it to my phone now.
Re: Problems During Registration Of Nigeria Prison Service by Doyinmus(m): 5:48am On May 05, 2018
I'm having the same issue with the site. Even at night, the site is somehow restricted.
Re: Problems During Registration Of Nigeria Prison Service by bonsay1: 1:37pm On May 05, 2018
Luchi147:

Have you printed the reference/referee pages?
[uote author=neolboy post=67221267]Ever since i saw the advert on vacancy in Nigeria Prison Service, i have been trying to do the registration on my phone using Chrome and Firefox but am having a lots of trouble doing the registration.

I was only able to sign up since on Monday the advert came out.

Anybody having the same issues?

Please share.
[/quote]pls can u send me the link u used. Mine is showing another thing
Re: Problems During Registration Of Nigeria Prison Service by bonsay1: 1:54pm On May 05, 2018
Please is there anyway forward. Coz the site is shut down they are saying they will be back shortly for two days now. How are you applying help a brother.
Re: Problems During Registration Of Nigeria Prison Service by Emdee590(m): 6:19pm On May 06, 2018
why am i getting "Gateway Timeout " ? am i the only one ? for days now oo
Re: Problems During Registration Of Nigeria Prison Service by Kings2rule(m): 7:12pm On May 06, 2018
Luchi147:

Yes I have.
Re: Problems During Registration Of Nigeria Prison Service by UzuNagato: 10:04am On May 07, 2018
which browser did you use on PC or phone to do d reg
Re: Problems During Registration Of Nigeria Prison Service by sammyscholar(m): 11:43am On May 07, 2018
I'm still unable to register on the sight too
Re: Problems During Registration Of Nigeria Prison Service by Ebogucp(m): 12:19pm On May 07, 2018
UzuNagato:
which browser did you use on PC or phone to do d reg
I used my Phone.. Google Chrome on Desktop Mode
Re: Problems During Registration Of Nigeria Prison Service by sundaysamuel770: 12:40pm On May 07, 2018
Ebogucp:
pls did ur education, experience and documents appears in the reference form?because mine shows only the registration information
Re: Problems During Registration Of Nigeria Prison Service by Kings2rule(m): 5:05pm On May 07, 2018
Ebogucp:

Thats it. Me too
Re: Problems During Registration Of Nigeria Prison Service by Newton8(m): 5:32am On May 11, 2018
Luchi147:

Thanks. I just downloaded it to my phone now.

Kings2rule:

Yes I have.

Please,for those that have successfully applied, please can you do a kind of a breakdown of the different stages of registration, most especially the documents to have scanned for the ease of uploading (like must it be in pdf or jpeg?...is there size specification?)
Re: Problems During Registration Of Nigeria Prison Service by mozerlin(m): 10:14pm On May 13, 2018
Guyz, pls i need your help. Am done with the registration and I applied for ASP. but in my reference page, under educational qualification and working experience notting appears. its only my passport and bio dat appeared.
Re: Problems During Registration Of Nigeria Prison Service by mozerlin(m): 10:18pm On May 13, 2018
[center]Guyz, pls i need your help[/center] Am done with the registration and I applied for ASP. but in my reference page, under educational qualification and working experience notting appears. its only my passport and bio dat appeared. Pls is there any way out?
Re: Problems During Registration Of Nigeria Prison Service by kadom2: 11:45pm On May 13, 2018
plz my people help me am also having similar issues plz i need answers ASAP i have finished uploading but i cant click on the finish botton what do i do?
Re: Problems During Registration Of Nigeria Prison Service by Kings2rule(m): 3:00pm On May 14, 2018
kadom2:
plz my people help me am also having similar issues plz i need answers ASAP i have finished uploading but i cant click on the finish botton what do i do?

Its either you are not done uploading or you haven't uploaded the necessary files required. You can't get to see the finish button.
Re: Problems During Registration Of Nigeria Prison Service by wencesolo(m): 5:13pm On May 16, 2018
Newton8:

Please,for those that have successfully applied, please can you do a kind of a breakdown of the different stages of registration, most especially the documents to have scanned for the ease of uploading (like must it be in pdf or jpeg?...is there size specification?)
Re: Problems During Registration Of Nigeria Prison Service by ekwespyz12(m): 7:12am On May 17, 2018
I haven't been able to access the site. please someone put me through
Re: Problems During Registration Of Nigeria Prison Service by TroyB: 7:48pm On May 19, 2018
Pls i registered for nigerian prison service nd had a mistake on my aspired rank, pls can it be edited corrected or is it possible i re register wit different email bt same documents?. Need ur responds ASAP.
Re: Problems During Registration Of Nigeria Prison Service by khalhokage(m): 12:49pm On May 21, 2018
Luchi147:

How did you submit yours? i'm not seeing anywhere to submit mine o. On the attachment page, it just says back and logout.
Re: Problems During Registration Of Nigeria Prison Service by ekwespyz12(m): 10:22am On May 23, 2018
Can I use my voter's card instead of my national i.d, which I don't have to register
Re: Problems During Registration Of Nigeria Prison Service by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 23, 2018
Please can someone help me with medical certificate?
Re: Problems During Registration Of Nigeria Prison Service by adeotiahmed09: 3:06pm On May 27, 2018
https:///CZ0kpCS4jmPDxfmCpejXdP join the Watsapp chat for prison and fire service
Re: Problems During Registration Of Nigeria Prison Service by kinglover(m): 4:05pm On Jun 06, 2018
Please I need medical certificate ASAP... anybody?
Re: Problems During Registration Of Nigeria Prison Service by vickijamal: 4:11pm On Jun 06, 2018
Just uploaded my credentials but don't know how to continue
Re: Problems During Registration Of Nigeria Prison Service by Kemiawo2004(f): 4:35pm On Jun 06, 2018
adeotiahmed09:
https:///CZ0kpCS4jmPDxfmCpejXdP join the Watsapp chat for prison and fire service

Guy this una WhatsApp grouplink is not going through o, any other reliable link ?
Re: Problems During Registration Of Nigeria Prison Service by kinglover(m): 11:02am On Jun 07, 2018
Please I need Medical fitness certificate... anybody to help?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guaranty Trust Bank Plc Graduates Recruitment / Reps - Immigration Must Refund Job-seekers / I Want To Join The Army..but I Have Some Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.