Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,097 members, 7,953,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:45 PM

My Biro Sketch Titled: Taking Good Care Of The Little Children - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Biro Sketch Titled: Taking Good Care Of The Little Children (893 Views)

My Biro Sketch Of Vinicius Jr Of Real Madrid Fc / My Biro Sketch Of Emperor Haile Selassie Of Ethiopia / My Biro Sketch Tited : Irun Kiko (hair Knotting With Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Biro Sketch Titled: Taking Good Care Of The Little Children by Riqueleme(m): 7:30pm On May 02, 2018
MY BIRO SKETCH TITLED :
TAKING GOOD CARE OF THE LITTLE CHILDREN
For all the dead little children in Africa and to the living.,including the middle east facing conflicts...

Pls don't be sad;understand Everybody has a day when the sun stays away,just take heart in a new tomorrow..

Cos we are living in a world that is full of struggle to stay alive,we need to chase away the past,in other to ease off our worriers....
So this one's for all the lost children, wishing them well.
Home with their fathers,
Snug close and warm,loving their mothers
I see the door simply wide open,but no one can find thee.
So let's pray for the lost children, just think of all the lost children, and let's wish them well
#ballpoint_pen #biro_sketch #suffering #bondage #children #lost #depict #doodle #show_love

1 Like

Re: My Biro Sketch Titled: Taking Good Care Of The Little Children by amike99: 7:41pm On May 02, 2018
nice one

1 Like

Re: My Biro Sketch Titled: Taking Good Care Of The Little Children by Riqueleme(m): 8:42pm On May 02, 2018
[quote author=amike99 post=67224605]nice one[/quot
e]thank you bro

(1) (Reply)

I Will Design For You At An Affordable Price? Call Me On +2348149112183 / Get Your Logo Designed/redesigned For As Low As N10,000 / Wallpaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.